What's new

ACT Abandoned Legend of kai

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Legend of kai

The updated game (newest version) starts off with a few tutorial levels before getting into the actual stages. The stages are quite challenging and cannot be completed on a single run through. Once again I recommend checking the original thread as people have posted walkthroughs there.
Once again I recommend checking the original thread as people have posted walkthroughs there.
original thread = walkthroughs
Really... What more do you want? Perhaps I should have posted a link or something...

Oh wait...

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as i can remember,the creator of these sprites don't make mugen sprites,it is just a hobbie or fun,i will post the site later(i'm lazy today)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

as i can remember,the creator of these sprites don't make mugen sprites,it is just a hobbie or fun,i will post the site later(i'm lazy today)
I think it's Mikituu. [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure they JUST said that he only makes sprites.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Reading never killed anyone, but why take that chance?

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's Mikituu. [removed]
I scrounged around and on the second page there was a download link to this VERY small game. So I spent a couple minutes trying to see if I could download it and here it is.

I haven't seen what the entire thing has to offer yet, but it's a tiny sprite game by the looks of it, click the buttons on the right to see what the tentacle does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymous_nick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one with cheat engine, i did end up finding the memory pointer for character lives. I attached it in a TXT. Just change the extension to .ct and you can open it with Cheat engine. Might have to manually load it with the "open" button.

Edit::
Not sure if i have the version of the game every one else has, but i did end up fighting and beating a slime girl at the end. If thats not the latest version of the game, please link it to me and ill try again to get the addresses for the lives.

Attachments

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hmm that first DL didnt work for me... it was missing a DLL or something... :S

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah got that right this game was really hard to beat.

cost me al lot of nerves...

But still hot :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol, I never beat it, got to the slime-girl's last scene several times and couldn't bring myself to put the effort forth to beat it. Unfortunatley there isn't any news on this game at all, I don't think it will get any more updates.

shadow114

Reputation score

anyone have a gif set of the animations? I read somewhere that someone had it

ShaedoK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, a bunch of people were asking about cheat engine values for lives. The lives are located at address 009F3E74

They're "Float" if that helps. Found it by accident.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How in the fuck are you even supposed to get past the first enemy if you can't kill it, its hitbox is HUGE, and your jump is incredibly shitty?

EDIT:

OK, figured it out.

Got to the third level, and then removed it from my hard drive.

I understand you want to make your game hard, whoever made this.

But HOLY SHIT. Even the old Nintendo devs would agree that this is just anti-fun BULLSHIT.

You have to memorize every single pixel of every single level or else it's HURRRR DURRRR BACK TO LEVEL ONE.
Making the tutorial unskippable only makes it MORE frustrating.
There's a line between challenging and frustrating and this guy not just pushes it over that line but covers the floor on the other side in Prince of Persia spikes too.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol, I know where you're coming from. But you need to account for this game being someone's unfinished side-project that doesn't seem to have been tested by anyone other than the creator (and of course he's going to get through it flawlessly).

Can anyone who can read japanese see if there's anything new about it on sun-aegis (I doubt it, but one can always hope)? I can proxy my way in, but trying to read moonspeak through google-translate is a mindfuck and a half.

Also, does anyone have the previous version? There were other enemies in it and I'd like the chance to see them.

Last edited:

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually really loved this game, you have to work REAL hard to do it.

On the boss, I had one life left, got her into phase three and made the SLIGHTEST Mistake and I got raped for it... That was so hot, I love the idea the character really worked hard against all odds but at the final hurdle she was bested and brutally raped for it by a slime girl with a slime futa dick. But that's just me :3

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually really loved this game, you have to work REAL hard to do it.

On the boss, I had one life left, got her into phase three and made the SLIGHTEST Mistake and I got raped for it... That was so hot, I love the idea the character really worked hard against all odds but at the final hurdle she was bested and brutally raped for it by a slime girl with a slime futa dick. But that's just me :3
LIKE!
That's right x3
For me, it's just like others games with some hurlde.
If you learn which way you have to to, it's very Easy
I can rush this Game in 5min till the End now :p
so everyone who cries are just noobs :D
lol joke.
but pls, stop crying that this Game is sooooooooooo hard
how about trying to learn this Game, just like others Games? =o

Wanna see some updates, too :x