The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 14th February 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute
Default Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Found this on the mugen board.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/S/so/S_64403.rar

The first box is the password, kai.
The second box is the number in the image to the far right of the page.

As for the game itself, it's a side scroller fighting game. Seems that if you get hit once you're screwed, but it's got some long ass animations for each character (runs awfully slow on my computer though, which is odd.)

I have no idea what most of the game is like, just thought i'd post it quickly. x3

Oh, and btw, it's fullscreen. No idea if you can get it windowed. Edit: Nevermind, you can. XD

And, uh, is this the right tag? Apparently the guy making it is no where near finished so I didn't put full game, as he's still working on it. This is a demo or something.

Last edited by Kron; 14th February 2010 at 09:55.
Old 14th February 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

For those wondering, the link seems to be what it says it is, and a mugen board is currently having a thread about this, so it is likely legit.
Old 14th February 2010
Tentacle God

ZeroSpace no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix Alugere View Post
For those wondering, the link seems to be what it says it is, and a mugen board is currently having a thread about this, so it is likely legit.
Note: LIKELY
Old 14th February 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute

You're not missing out on much if you don't trust me, I can't get past the first enemy. Dx Runs too slowly.
Old 14th February 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

extremely slowly. and it's like you cant jump over the slime and I've yet to find a way to attack it, but that could be because it's slow as balls.
*edit* i shot the thing with like 15 fucking fireballs, can you just jump over invincible enemies? Not much side scrolling if ya cant get to scroll.

*double edit* I dont think you can jump over it either. Whats the mugen board got to say about this?

Last edited by ToxicShock; 14th February 2010 at 10:11.
Old 14th February 2010
The User Formerly Known as KakkaHousu

Guan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond repute

You can double jump over the enemies. Press jump and up during a regular jump. This game has nice potential, but the second stage is glitched, the door you enter from falls into a pit before you can even start the damn thing
Old 14th February 2010
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Tried it, legit.

Only 1 stage, 5 enemies I've found so far(got to stage 2).

To OP, to avoid the slime and plant, you have to use double jump at a certain timing(hold up and hit jump button to do the second jump in mid-air)
EDIT: You have to do it so that your second jump won't bash your head into the ceiling, so jump and wait until your character start to fall a bit and jump again(too late and you'll get caught, too early and you'll bash your head and fall straight into the slime/plant)
All you really need is double jump and dash(default as right control button)
Old 14th February 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

awww, and I even tried a double jump, I just thought it would be... ya know, jump.
Old 14th February 2010
Tentacle God

Rule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these parts

Grar! How fucking big is the fucking hit box on that slime? I can't manage to jump over it for the life of me! Son of a bitch, this game makes me rage!

EDIT: Hmpf, so you can make the jump if it moves into your direction. Alright. Still it's pretty damn hard.

The Dividing Line is recruiting again! Mercenaries and fortune seekers, grab your laser rifle!

Last edited by Rule 34; 14th February 2010 at 16:58.
Old 14th February 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Bowser no longer a lurker

Hey all, got my comp back from the shop. Ok, it's not that bad double jumping over the enemies (hold up and right and time your second jump late) but I have no idea how to get past that part were the roof drops. I don't see an option to have her crawl or shrink or teleport. I have a feeling it might have something to do with the chest, but I can't seem to interact with that either.
As for why it's running so slow. It's running on what looks to be a xbox360 emulator. I think this guy's planning to pop it up on his.
Old 14th February 2010
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Hit right shift to 'dash'. It makes you crouch as well. Also, F4 window-modes it.
Old 15th February 2010
Jungle Girl

oniofthesky has just started to contribute

anyone getting a IGPlayer fatal error?
Old 15th February 2010
Demon Girl

sureaboutthis is a valued membersureaboutthis is a valued member

Yeah...
Old 15th February 2010

nopers
Old 15th February 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know what the heck's going on. Once I reach the Kuromaru monster on the first platform going up, she won't do her double jump. :\