What's new

ACT Abandoned Legend of kai

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Legend of kai

LIKE!
That's right x3
For me, it's just like others games with some hurlde.
If you learn which way you have to to, it's very Easy
I can rush this Game in 5min till the End now :p
so everyone who cries are just noobs :D
lol joke.
but pls, stop crying that this Game is sooooooooooo hard
how about trying to learn this Game, just like others Games? =o

Wanna see some updates, too :x
U R PRO SIR.

But yeah, this game is not easy to get the hang of if you just have just picked it up. Even if you're used to platformers, this game will feel sluggish and buggy with how huge the hit boxes are and how poor the jumping mechanics can be. That being said, the animations are top notch and very sexy. Biggest problem I have with the game is the lack of level saves, level select and being unable to skip the tutorial.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually really loved this game, you have to work REAL hard to do it.

On the boss, I had one life left, got her into phase three and made the SLIGHTEST Mistake and I got raped for it... That was so hot, I love the idea the character really worked hard against all odds but at the final hurdle she was bested and brutally raped for it by a slime girl with a slime futa dick. But that's just me :3
How do you beat her second phase? The one where she rushes at you non-stop.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But the lack of level save actually make it easier to enjoy the boss IF you know where to get 2 or more easy LifeUp without dying. I once had trouble near the end and ended up with 20 or so extra life just for the boss ^o^;;

tip for the boss: You need to shoot your fireball before touching the ground after jumping over her

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, thanks, finally beat her using fireball while jumping.
Game's great, sprites and rape is amazing, wish the developer would finish it.

True Succubus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat her second phase? The one where she rushes at you non-stop.
Stand in the middle and the moment she rushes you, dive over her head, turn around and fireball, then repeat, but be careful, its quite a small gap between getting raped and getting a step closer!

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it is possible to kai to get raped inside the slime girl like in those sprites that were posted time ago?
because i only got 2 different rape endings with her

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Please tell me there's a way to cheat past the stairs at the start of room 2. I've been trying for over half an hour, and the only time I made it, I got hit by the mimic chest and slowed down, so I couldn't make it past the dripper down below.

Anonymous_nick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can clear it by just jumping. However, if you can't get the timing right, you might have better luck jumping up next to the mimic. The mimic is not RIGHT at the top of the stairs. There is just enough room for you to step, with out triggering the mimic. The space is like a half inch where your foot can rest between the stairs, and the mimic. From there, jump up to the LEFT. The key to the door is there.

Also, there is a false floor along that path, so look for that or else youll fall in to a slime pit.

shadow114

Reputation score

btw, not sure if this is for everyone's version, but in my Level 2, you don't need the key to open the door, just jump the mimic and then up to the door and your through! Someone else try this and let me know if its exploitable on the latest version

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Found the old version of this in the hongfire GOR sidescroller thread. Doesn't run because of IGPlayer fatal error bullshit that apparently can't be fixed by anyone on the goddamned planet. Someone said it was a problem where your resolution needs to be higher than 1200 X 780, tried that (even though my monitor doesn't support it) and the game still gives me that error.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

to bad there's not a way to rip all the animations and just post them here. That's all I really want actually. So pretty much he's a animation spriter and not a game maker.

Last edited:

rEECHEE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually frapsed the rape scenes of the boss. The problem is that its 3.72gb.

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hope we can get rips of this, because I just cannot beat it. And I want to see the gifs ;_;

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I really hope we can get rips of this, because I just cannot beat it. And I want to see the gifs ;_;
Gifs don't really do it much justice since the sounds were relatively well done IMO. But...look at my album.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shame the game is so frustrating, it had so much potential.

OP
Incognito

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well its probably a dead project now tbh. At least theres MUGEN.
And Legend of Kai is easy compared to I Wanna Be The Guy.

Also

number 67 a new gif of kai

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well its probably a dead project now tbh. At least theres MUGEN.
And Legend of Kai is easy compared to I Wanna Be The Guy.

Also

number 67 a new gif of kai
Actually, it's been around for a while on mugen.