What's new

Kyrieru's new game!

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Kyrieru's new game!

When I died, I press esc to escape, could that be the cause?
Yeah, that would bring you back to the main menu, maybe not saving properly. Using the pause screen button (enter) brings you back to the save room automatically.

Sercullhor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rebindable keys would be amazing, not necessary but very useful.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, that would bring you back to the main menu, maybe not saving properly. Using the pause screen button (enter) brings you back to the save room automatically.
No wonder. Thanks you so much!

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this game! Graphics, gameplay, everything is like in perfect order! even a difficulty is in right place.

Don't know if i didn't find more, but i only got 4 monsters with scenes 2 additional weapons and a pixie-robo helper. Anything more to discover ?

Waiting for this game to be updated / completed !!!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't find the third part for Pixie helper D:

Found the one in the area with 2 floating orbs, and 1 in the area before that (the area with spring if I'm not wrong), but where's the 3rd one?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't find the third part for Pixie helper D:

Found the one in the area with 2 floating orbs, and 1 in the area before that (the area with spring if I'm not wrong), but where's the 3rd one?
I believe that's in the room past the spread shot upgrade, you'll need the basic jump upgrade to get across the spike pit.

Sercullhor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why but having the stereotypical double jump replaced with upppercut somehow makes it cooler. Something like two birds with one stone.

Also how about make flying enemies spawn health orbs floating downward? It's pretty much impossible to get a health orb from a high flying enemy.

And maybe an option to turn off the robot assistant in the start menu, because it's hard to get laid when every piece of ass is being shot in the face.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pixie helper is more annoying than helpful. It kills them so fast and so far away that I can't get to the health in time anymore. Will there be a way to turn it off in the full version? Couldn't find a way in the demo.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Pixie helper is more annoying than helpful. It kills them so fast and so far away that I can't get to the health in time anymore. Will there be a way to turn it off in the full version? Couldn't find a way in the demo.
Yes there will. There will be others with other functions, as well. (one of which I'm sure you'd like, given your complaint lol)

@Berlucrap147: Just a left over function from debugging. As for the save, it's somewhere in applocal. It's not possible for me to change it. In the full version I might add a shortcut to the location.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I know Kyrieru tends to leave the story... entirely to your imagination, but I somehow felt tempted to try and write up little blurbs on the monsters thus far, and possibly, on the protagonist.

Of course, I'd just be entirely made up, since I have no idea what he actually has in mind. But I guess with the 'corruption' mechanic, the "monsters" seem to have some sort of corrupting effect... no red eyes like Kurovadis, so we can assume the protagonist can't suffer the same kind of "infection", but she's clearly suspectible to some kind of infection.

As the monsters were in tubes, we can also suggest they are either biologically created, or were captured for study then broke out. The protagonist is probably some kind of defense... "system" maybe? Hmmm...

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes there will. There will be others with other functions, as well. (one of which I'm sure you'd like, given your complaint lol)

@Berlucrap147: Just a left over function from debugging. As for the save, it's somewhere in applocal. It's not possible for me to change it. In the full version I might add a shortcut to the location.
Applocal? Do you mean AppData? AppData for those who don't know is located in your User folder. The folder directly above MyDocuments, MyVideos, MyMusic, etc... The folder is hidden, and Studio writes its files in the AppData/Local/<GameName> folder.

Either way, I'm sorry for taking so long before posting about this game... In my honest opinion this game is great. You're using lighting very well. It isn't just aesthetic, it's a visual limiter and I really hope you do some more cool stuff with it. The enemy variation is pretty good with fair defensive options for most of them. The only enemy I didn't really like was the Vega claw man. Not because ducking didn't work, but because there was so little you could do against him defensively. My suggestion would be to let physical attacks hitstun him while he's charging and make him charge faster. The level design was interesting, and the transition from super science tiles to underground tiles was smooth and well done.

I found a couple of problems with the game however.

• Uppercuts could launch enemies; however, they did so only when the enemies were on solid ground. Uppercutting an enemy on a jump-through platform kept them grounded.
  • If you died near a door. You could still use the door. Meaning you can walk around and play at 0 health.
  • Bullet's have their death effect after leaving a room and feel like you're shooting a wall at the edge of rooms... It's a small aesthetic problem, but you seem to be the type of guy who worries about those sorts of things...
  • I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but you can jump mid combo(not between combo attacks but any time) and can't duck mid combo.
Alright, so with all the objective stuff out of the way (except Vega)let's talk opinion and personal. I think it'll be very easy to get lost in this game. if the final version of this game is even... 3x? as large as this demo, I could see myself not knowing which direction to go in. This can be solved with a map system or golden arrows near transition areas. That fairy thing is really strong, but I think it might have activated an exploding tank by accident? I know it doesn't target barrels and stuff but I think it was targeting an enemy that was behind one and hit tank. I don't know if this type of programming is on purpose, but I'd definitely like more control over the fairy.

Keep working hard Kyrieru. You're really awesome, and I hope this game is uber successful.

Oh yeah forgot to mention. The music's good and doesn't get repetitive. I don't understand the breaking thing... She has 3 portraits. Normal, Dead-Eyes, Blushing.... This doesn't affect the gameplay or anything... I think the only difference is she ahegaos when they cum...

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah forgot to mention. The music's good and doesn't get repetitive. I don't understand the breaking thing... She has 3 portraits. Normal, Dead-Eyes, Blushing.... This doesn't affect the gameplay or anything... I think the only difference is she ahegaos when they cum...
I think he mentioned that, for the demo, it doesn't mean anything. It's just there to show that it exists. It'll mean something in the full game.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think he mentioned that, for the demo, it doesn't mean anything. It's just there to show that it exists. It'll mean something in the full game.
hopefully it has something to do with the game overs

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Loving this game so far, except for a minor problem the controls. For these types of games the jump and shoot buttons are one key too far right for my muscle memory.

You may want to adjust the slug's attack, as it's possible to stand right on top of it and avoid its shots.

The monkey things don't seem to understand how to change vertical levels when coming after the player when they're downed.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loving this game so far, except for a minor problem the controls. For these types of games the jump and shoot buttons are one key too far right for my muscle memory.

You may want to adjust the slug's attack, as it's possible to stand right on top of it and avoid its shots.

The monkey things don't seem to understand how to change vertical levels when coming after the player when they're downed.
HAAAAAAAAAAA I totally get that, though i always seem to use my back 3 fingers for keyboard games

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Will this game have preg n' birth in it?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doubtful, but hes always good for some cumflation :)
the lizard dude does that. this game is just amazing looking and the game play!! the at the moment no key mapping is the only thing that annoyed me, kept hitting Z. tell your bank to get your account ready have a lot of money thrown in it.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the lizard dude does that. this game is just amazing looking and the game play!! the at the moment no key mapping is the only thing that annoyed me, kept hitting Z. tell your bank to get your account ready have a lot of money thrown in it.
10/10 $40k usd in the bag