What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

Lol I feel compelled to show my interests of rape in a neat list too..

Girl on girl - Depends on the position, otherwise not very arousing.
Girl on/rape guy - Yes, preferrably oral, but ANY is good.
Guy on guy - Never really seen it in a hentai game, so can't say.
Guy on/rape girl - depends which one is the player. (Guy - I suppose | Girl - yes)

futa on futa - Never seen it in a hentai game before, dunno.
girl on futa - yeah, as long as she focuses on the male parts.
guy on futa - not so enthusiastic on that idea.

tentacles - I love them, on any gender. (But no penetration with males, just milking him with stroking, sucking, ect)
robot/sex-machine - I find it hard to get aroused to, but sometimes it's good.

My favorite enemy in kuro rape-wize would have to be flying ghost-thing, the metroid thing, and wizard girl.
But I really liked the rape in her crimson brave game too..

Last edited:

Virile

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok i just discovered this game last night, bought and beat it.

It was quite an enjoyable game, too bad it is very short. if there would be a sequel or a similar game being made then:

-If I had a choice of no rape/ sex scenes for more content then i'd take that in an instant. It is a very well built model of a game. Needs to be longer, more powers( Finding Hidden stuff is awesome), more secrets. Just more of everything that makes it a game really. These sex scenes must take a long time to animate each and every one which probably took up the bulk of the creators time when the game is good on its own.
- please add a map

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just completed this game a little while go and I must say that it was brilliant, keep up the good work Kyrieru. :D

I await your next project with baited breath.

Although I must add that adding some means of knowing about controls might be somthing to consider in future, I didn't even know about the down+V attack untill I performed it by accident. :p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Where to go in the haunted mansion? I got the "roll to destroy obstacle" abilities, and found a way back into the first place. Or there isn't any boss on the haunted mansion?

Also, do rape animation do no dmg? or just on easy?

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Only a couple of the rape animations do damage.

As for the mansion, you head left from where you get the roll attack, and you'll come to a pit with a moving platform, and two cat girls at the bottom. You go down there.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Only a couple of the rape animations do damage.

As for the mansion, you head left from where you get the roll attack, and you'll come to a pit with a moving platform, and two cat girls at the bottom. You go down there.
ah, I see :D

The one before the platform with two bone throwing skeletons?

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

....? You really asking that question here? We all bought it so you should too.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

May want to read the thread a bit. There is a link hidden somewhere within. ^_~

Last edited:

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

bought n payed for legit at darkfires request back to lerking

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Asking for full version of game in a thread the dev him/herself visits commonly..
Lurkers: Ballzy?.. Or just plain stupid?..
The board is what it is... the goal is to try and remain respectful of the dev and let him/her know that we all understand that without sales there are no games. Capitalism isn't an economic choice or strategy its a fact of life. That being said, part two of the Hgame market is the difficulty in marketing. People flock to boards like these, follow the dev's progress and the release date for me, is much more highly anticipated than almost any Blizzard game. I check "Dog Factory" for updates DAILY. Links to our board are tossed up on /d/ and /b/ all the time.

Point is without the dev and game none of this would be here but likewise we play a very important role spreading the word and more importantly giving quality feedback.

Also some people (few) people are underage or don't have a creditcard bank acct whatever to purchase games. Or in my case last week just extremely broke. Yes I was so broke I couldn't afford the 5$ I asked on here for a DL link and got sent to the V4 on page 12 or something and enjoyed the hell out of the game.
This week I took the time to purchase the game from the dev's site link for 5$ because I want to say thanks for making an affordable game. Nothing but 10base CG's for a text/CGI game for 20-30$ DL site game makes me want to murder all of Asia.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally a girl changing into to a guy is a big turn off for me and I would much prefer futa to that but it is all just a matter of personal taste and I think that Kyrieru should just make the games he wants to but I do want you to know that at least I will greatly appreciate any yuri or futa in your future games.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering how this girl to guy thing will work myself? I really don't want to see a guy raped by just girls. I guess if by like Zombie-girls, Vampires, succubus, and maybe like Slime that turns into a girl to rape? all of which could HP drain which would heal them, that would work. maybe even a boss like a huge hulking Women? I been wanting to see a female Tank in L4D you could make one.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

In terms of enemies for the male form, just think Monster Girl Quest, but with less vore and a couple humans. The female side of things would be about the same as usual.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

A lot of people are talking about Crimson Brave - does anyone still have the game and is willing to upload it by any chance? I couldn't find it on Kyrieru's blog

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure its the unedited version.

so....Monster Girl Quest....yeah....I never took a look at that. just remember its rape! he better not like it.

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do agree about the whole "Male to female" aspect. Its kinda the one reason I find the Ranma material I have seen hard to....get excited about? I guess is the word. Just in the back of my head knowing "this is a guy" (of course not counting others like Shampoo)

However, Ive got no complaints myself with female into male. Never played monster girl quest myself but from what I have read in your blog, you seem to have the exact same taste as me (with shared dislikes) so I can almost guarantee anything you put out will have my auto-sale. xD