What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

DickButtowsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

Also Pakars, don't forget you can Catpounce to get around faster, to do it, you start with an uproll, then you cancel it with a downroll, and then cancel that one with another uproll, and so on and so on. This helps you roll infinitely and get insane speeds, also you're pretty much invinsible, but have in mind you can't roll through projectiles and red demons.

It's kind of hard at first and it needs good rhythm with up and down, but once you master it it's really helpful.

Good luck bro.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Concept art and screenshot for the next game is looking awesome. looks like a mix of ragnorok and nightmaresphere.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also Pakars, don't forget you can Catpounce to get around faster, to do it, you start with an uproll, then you cancel it with a downroll, and then cancel that one with another uproll, and so on and so on. This helps you roll infinitely and get insane speeds, also you're pretty much invinsible, but have in mind you can't roll through projectiles and red demons.

It's kind of hard at first and it needs good rhythm with up and down, but once you master it it's really helpful.

Good luck bro.
Doesn't work when facing right, and you can't jump out of it during the upward part; making it a bit of a liability at times.

It's worth doing when moving left along a rightward moving conveyor or if you really need a charge shot. Otherwise, Shoot+Down is generally better as you can cancel it into a jump or an upward roll at absolutely any time.

plshlpme

Banned
Reputation score

I managed to get the game done in about 25 minutes in a trial run a few days ago (single-segment with one death) so with a segmented run I think you should be aiming for somewhere around 20 minutes.
Did you watch any video posted on page 17? Did you notice *INSANE RUN* With a max edit, without segments it was done in 24:25 that is with doing millions of damage with a billion life and so forth.

So either your not showing how you leveled up
or you yourself did this run with an edited save file
prove it

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I live in Tianjin, China. I can go to dlsite ... Maybe you have not money
I already have money to buy anything !
But I live in VN ... and can't go to dlsite !
How can I buy this game ? I love this game so much :(

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Something I just got in the mail tonight. Apparently somebody is trying to remake it to piggy back the success. Fun fun.:rolleyes:

"I have browsed threw the Kurovadis forum and have chosen to contact you and several others.

1. You have legit posting
2. You seem collected
3. You have a high interest with Kurovadis

I cannot disclose my Identity yet. However, I have been working on Kurovadis for one week now. I am collecting massive amounts of data for this game. Things that you might not have thought of. If you have 1-2 hours of free time each day. Then I need you.

This is non-profit. However, your name or alias chosen will be credited. And the best I can do is hyperlink any website that you might own; including but not limited to content such as YouTube.

If you would like to volunteer, please reply back and clearly state that you would like to participate. Also, please mention your availability. It also might be a good idea to mention any relevant skills or ideas that you might have with the featured game KUROVADIS.

I will then reply and give you, your assignment. If you are able to complete the task given. I will permanently keep you on board until the Kurovadis project is complete.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
Forward Message"

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick check, anyone know how to beat the tentacle boss guy thingy at the volcano area (best way I can describe him, really. :/). He goes invulnerable after half his health is down and I can't damage him afterward.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Something I just got in the mail tonight. Apparently somebody is trying to remake it to piggy back the success. Fun fun.:rolleyes:

"I have browsed threw the Kurovadis forum and have chosen to contact you and several others.

2. You seem collected

I cannot disclose my Identity yet. However, I have been working on Kurovadis for one week now. I am collecting massive amounts of data for this game. Things that you might not have thought of. If you have 1-2 hours of free time each day. Then I need you.

This is non-profit. However, your name or alias chosen will be credited. And the best I can do is hyperlink any website that you might own; including but not limited to content such as YouTube.

If you would like to volunteer, please reply back and clearly state that you would like to participate. Also, please mention your availability. It also might be a good idea to mention any relevant skills or ideas that you might have with the featured game KUROVADIS.

I will then reply and give you, your assignment. If you are able to complete the task given. I will permanently keep you on board until the Kurovadis project is complete.

Forward Message"
oh no you told now everyone knows of the secret Kurovadis project L.
or in other words I got that to. made me feel special,

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hah, I got that too. (strong bad voice) DELETED!

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think this is my first post on here, so its probably not the best way to introduce myself, but... I'm finding it a little hard to figure out where "the line" is between games that are ok to post links to and games that aren't. I found this elsewhere so I'm not posting this comment to get a link, it just seems like there is some arbitrary double standard where some games are perfectly ok to post pirated links to, and others that aren't. And much of time, the ones that are allowed are better than the games everyone seems to be going out of their way to protect.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think this is my first post on here, so its probably not the best way to introduce myself, but... I'm finding it a little hard to figure out where "the line" is between games that are ok to post links to and games that aren't. I found this elsewhere so I'm not posting this comment to get a link, it just seems like there is some arbitrary double standard where some games are perfectly ok to post pirated links to, and others that aren't. And much of time, the ones that are allowed are better than the games everyone seems to be going out of their way to protect.
It's not so much a double standard as it is respect for a fellow member of the board. All throughout the creation of this game, Ky was talking to us about development, taking suggestions and other such things. I'm sure if someone posted the link it wouldn't be removed, however, most of us here will not share it simply because we like Ky. :D

Does that explain it?

Edit:
Quick check, anyone know how to beat the tentacle boss guy thingy at the volcano area (best way I can describe him, really. :/). He goes invulnerable after half his health is down and I can't damage him afterward.
Jump across the rocks that come down, jump on his head then press down+Melee. You'll punch the top of his head and deal damage.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It isn't so much a matter of protecting the games as it is trying to keep the forum running, as I understand.

I'm no mod, nor, by any means, a proffessional on this topic, but to my knowledge anything that does not feature or include a loli (little girls, basically any girl who looks < 14 years old) or shota (little boys, essentially the same as loli just the other gender).

Guro is not banned, but it isn't very well-liked here so most don't bother posting it here.

As for some games being protected that's because the authors of those games come to the forum and request that we stop sharing their games. Swissmade would be an example of this; we shared Swiss's games for a long time, untill one day the author, Swissmade himself, came to the forums and posted a thread asking us to stop sharing his games.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=10815&highlight=open+letter

Upon doing so we did stop sharing them, partly because we respect the author's request, but mostly just because if they know we're sharing their games, and we don't stop, they can call the authorities on us and the site will most likely go down. Obviously, none of us want that.

Aside from all that though, pretty well anything is fair game.

DOTvu

Reputation score

I tried to play the demo of this game, but when I press Enter or try to grab the first ability upgrade (If the yellow orb thing in the first stage is what I believe it is to be), my game simply freezes up. I can still hear the BGM but even my task manager tells me there is no response from the program. Any suggestions? :confused:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Anyone who comes to the forums and politely asks us not to share their games will have any links to their games that they identify removed.

Until then we can assume they aren't massively bothered with us sharing their game and it isn't affecting them much.

tl;dr we comply with copyright takedown requests, even though legally we probably don't even have to do that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

2. You seem collected

Forward Message"
Made me think of something I read during the whole SB deal : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=35461
Probably that fag trolling or something. Maybe he's even low enough to try to do something with Kurovadis and pass it off as his own work?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Made me think of something I read during the whole SB deal : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=35461
Probably that fag trolling or something. Maybe he's even low enough to try to do something with Kurovadis and pass it off as his own work?
Dunno...he sent me a message back...guess it was supposed to be a secret or something. Dunno. Oh well..cat is out of the bloody bag now.

I kinda doubt it is SB but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to beat the third boss?
After he drops the ceiling on you (more or less), I can't seem to hurt him.

breakerzero

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone figured out how to beat the third boss?
After he drops the ceiling on you (more or less), I can't seem to hurt him.
Jump on the fallen platforms until you are on top of his head. Simply hold down and press V

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

SBresource said:
breakerzero ( mailto:redacted ) has reported this post:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=347144#post347144

This is part of this thread:
[Other] Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17861

This is the reason that the user gave:
This was a Private Message that was for his eyes only. He has singled me out and made it an open topic which I did not want to happen or else I would have made or posted it in the forum. Can you kindly remove his post?
Fuck off SB, no one singled you out (i mean other than me now) and you have brought this on yourself by being a big whiner. I you'd have kept your mouth shut i wouldn't have found someone i had banned trying to crawl back in.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno...he sent me a message back...guess it was supposed to be a secret or something. Dunno. Oh well..cat is out of the bloody bag now.

I kinda doubt it is SB but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.
lol it really was a secret?? I'm beginning to wonder what is being done, I mean the game is complete after all. so other then spawn more enemy's and remove some floor traps what is there to do it? if you have the Arts-Skills to copy the spirits and make new ones then.... well make your own game and sell it for 5$ and make moneys. I wish I had some Art-Skills....