What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo

I have to voice here that I am very much in approval of the Nintendo Hard difficulty.
Well god dammit I'm tired of every hentai game that's fun to play being shitpainstakingly difficult. I'm here to fap and have fun with a bit of challenge, not trying to fap and defeat Spiked-Wall Man at the same time

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

about the only thing I found aggrivating is the hitbox on the demon's flame attack. Unfortunately it's much larger than it looks to be from it's sprite. Other than that, I'd say this game is a great success, taking some time to get used to but once you do it's pretty fun. Also great work on the rapes for the second stage enemies!

Overall I'd say you've made great improvements since your last game demo.

Last edited:

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

about the only thing I found aggrivating is the hitbox on the demon's flame attack. Unfortunately it's much larger than it looks to be from it's sprite.
It kind of is but what I did was create a quick save before fighting him then shoot and full jump over it.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Use a roll at the apex of your jump and you can actually leap over the fire demon in the hallway. It's a lot faster and easier than killing it, and that's pretty much the end of the demo anyway, so missing out on the XP isn't a big deal.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

It's a lot faster and easier than killing it, and that's pretty much the end of the demo anyway, so missing out on the XP isn't a big deal.
Yeah, but other than the other big demon, he's the only one I have fun killing because he's actually a balanced challenge to fight..

Unlike the slimes, which provide more of a "jump/dash around frantically getting off a few shots at them every few seconds" situation, which isn't fun so much as it is a dangerous/cautious sense.. Which is cool too... ... But could be extremely annoying in larger quantities.

Anyway, still very eagerly awaiting an update. :D

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Allthough i do dig sprites, cant realli fap to those 8 bit kinds though. But overall its got a wide variety and nice gameplay. And its damn hard i cant get passed the damn red ogre. Flames do so much damage and i cant dodge roll it.

Also...any chance of u goin bac to ur first game?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All I do is run right up to the ogre and punch the shit out of it. Works just fine for me.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

oh, I already beat him, I was just remarking on the hitbox of the attack is all.

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like Crimson Blue is cancelled and we may not see Kurovadis finished, just out of curiosity what are the other games he made?

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Seems like Crimson Blue is cancelled and we may not see Kurovadis finished
What?..

*Checks his blog*

NOOO.jpg

Such a perfect game cut down before it's time.... T^T

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't understand the logic applied there.

Reputation score

It was my understanding that he was just taking a break from Crimson Blue because he didn't feel like working on it right now.

Also, this is an amazing demo. I can't wait to see where you go with this!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Reading comprehension: it's apparently at an all time low.

Reputation score

For your information, I hadn't yet read the latest two posts and thought he was referring to an earlier post about leaving Crimson Blue, smartass.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Long story short I'm making a game for DLsite. My goal is to have it finished in two months.

The sprite style looks like this.

Best way to describe the gameplay would be viocide but replacing the vore with more sex, and better platforming. Or, Crimson Blue but shorter and more practical to make, with better gameplay.

As for Kurovadis, I might finish it, I might not. It was just a fun little distraction in the first place. I tend to get the most done when I'm enthusiastic about a project, so right now I'd prefer to ride that high and progress as much as possible.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

For your information, I hadn't yet read the latest two posts and thought he was referring to an earlier post about leaving Crimson Blue, smartass.
Sorry if anyone else got this impression as well..

And so-ree if I don't hold much hope to kurovadis ever getting finished now due to his other interests.. Which do sound promising at least, but kurovadis would've been a hentai game in a league of it's own...

I don't hold much respect for devs because I've seen lots of games with potential get flushed away the same way..

Take minecraft for a good example:

Notch makes minecraft
Notch makes a bunch of awesome shit for minecraft
Notch plans on making a sky world for minecraft

Instead, notch makes "The end" making the game beatable and adding
a bunch of new tedius things like the cauldron and potion-making stuff.

In my eyes, when he did that he gave minecraft a terminal illness
and the game will drop dead and be eaten by mod-vultures soon..

It had a lot of potential but it didn't live up to 100% of it, and I will mourn the loss of "The game that coulda been"...

It's not an opinion, it's a prediction, so wait till after you take a good look at the game(s) 2 months from now to tell me how wrong I am. :(

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well its in hes own interest to finish this one quickly. After all he makes this one for profit.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

=0.....:eek:

Impressive sir!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

TBH, I'd play kurovardis even without the H.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like Crimson Blue is cancelled and we may not see Kurovadis finished, just out of curiosity what are the other games he made?
First Mitsuko X now this. I'm starting to get really sad now.