What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl Uncensored

wow... It just keeps getting better... I like how the higher your pleasure bar, the harder it is to escape. Also, is it just me, or do some characters have more than one rape sequence?:) I hope KP Romplestein will be ready to uncensor it when the time comes...

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

All 3 enemies have 2 rape anims

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

After decompiling the swf, I've noticed that the censor sprite is not seperate from the normal sprites.

I don't think uncensoring will be possible from this point on, but if you CAN do it, then:

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If all three have 2 sequences each, what the hell are the requirements??? This is what i got.

ROBOT:
Boobjob
?????? (Hung from ceiling and fucked? thats what it was in the last update)

OGRE
Vaginal screw
??????????

TENTACLE
It messes with her boobs
Anal/oral combo

I have no idea how i got different sequences for the tentacle...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If all three have 2 sequences each, what the hell are the requirements??? This is what i got.

ROBOT:
Boobjob
?????? (Hung from ceiling and fucked? thats what it was in the last update)

OGRE
Vaginal screw
??????????

TENTACLE
It messes with her boobs
Anal/oral combo

I have no idea how i got different sequences for the tentacle...

It's been posted in the other thread on how to trigger the other sequences, but I'll just repost em here.

The other Ogre sequence is Anal, you have to let the Ogre punch you(while naked) for it to trigger. Just stop right in front of it instead of running into him and it'll eventually attempt to punch you.

The Robot's old sequence and the Tentacle's anal/oral sequence are strangely triggered by jumping(I didn't know either till someone else mentioned it) onto them. Just have to land right on top of em and they'll trigger.

Ytokran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The rape animations depend on the height of whatever catches you, try jumping at a tentacle or a robot that's flying high and you'll get something different.

The ogre has an anal rape that you get if he catches you when he stretches one arm out, I think.

... Beat me to it, lol

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

if you get raped too much then soon you won't be able to escape the infinite green tentacle nipple sucking

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

Wowza...really like the new animations. Not sure how it makes sense that jumping makes one animation and not jumping makes another one but who cares. This game is starting to look a lot more fun but hopefully he gets some moaning sounds in there. o.o

assmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Earlier I thought to myself, "Shinobi Girl should be due for an update," and lo and behold, I come here and it is.

if you get raped too much then soon you won't be able to escape the infinite green tentacle nipple sucking
Making her masturbate allows her to orgasm, which resets the bar. Though that isn't much help if it fills while she's being molested.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice like the new version.

R

Ryka

This looks promising. I like how one enemy tries to overpower the ninja's breasts... I thought I saw milk too. <3

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After decompiling the swf, I've noticed that the censor sprite is not seperate from the normal sprites.

I don't think uncensoring will be possible from this point on, but if you CAN do it, then:

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
You rang??? Shinobi girl trial v0.30 once again uncensored by yours truly: lol enjoy.

p.s. sorry 'bout the avatar i'll change it tomorrow. i'm going to sleep.

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I, personally, cant help but laugh hysterically at you avatar. but it is your avatar, do with it what you will. Haven't looked at your uncensored version but i would guess its just as fantastic as the V 0.20...or w/e it was.

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried it an it works nicely. Thanks dude.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Earlier I thought to myself, "Shinobi Girl should be due for an update," and lo and behold, I come here and it is.

Making her masturbate allows her to orgasm, which resets the bar. Though that isn't much help if it fills while she's being molested.
It resets the bar but the difficulty of escaping depends on the amount of times raped not the length of the bar

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

You rang??? Shinobi girl trial v0.30 once again uncensored by yours truly: lol enjoy.

p.s. sorry 'bout the avatar i'll change it tomorrow. i'm going to sleep.
You may open the spoiler :D

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like the kick attack has two hitboxes now too. If you hit with just the edge of your foot, the enemies just get sent backward a bit if you haven't hit them already. You have to get closer to kill them with one hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.