What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
undead_kenny

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

You only need to learn japanese then,since he wants more than moans.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

...fuck.

I've always wanted to be multilingual, the problem is I learn a lot really quickly and then can't learn anything at all after that. What little I do erases what I first learned, and everything I learned deserts me completely if I stop the learning process.

I mean, I'm sure I can memorize and recite shit phonetically, but that's just cheating.

OP
undead_kenny

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nope.Koooonsoft hasn't updated his blog in a while,let's just hope it's because he's working way too hard on the game itself.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Yup, v0.20 is there guys :)

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow :eek: When she gets closer to orgasm, it gets a lot harder to break free from the attacks, sometimes even impossible :eek: Or....my flash player stinks but I don't think so!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I know its just a trial, but I think there needs to be a health loss and game over.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Jesus, are you stupid? Thats why it's version 0.20, its not fully complete, hence the use of the word 'trial'. The dude will obviously put that stuff in later on before releasing the final product.

Christ, its like a plague of retard has been released into the Hentai section and people are quickly catching it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry :( As for what I've seen so far, it's good. Also part of it can be blamed on it being Monday. XP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, again I know its in the beta stages, but it needs a voice for Shinobi girls, as well as some moans and etc. and some more enemies. For a BETA, it's good so far.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jesus, are you stupid? Thats why it's version 0.20, its not fully complete, hence the use of the word 'trial'. The dude will obviously put that stuff in later on before releasing the final product.

Christ, its like a plague of retard has been released into the Hentai section and people are quickly catching it.
Are you insinuating that this problem is limited to just this forum in this very section?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Get out as soon as possible oni, it's contagious.

Reputation score

Get out as soon as possible oni, it's contagious.
-_- Raptor, the last thing we need is this flamewar spreading into more than one topic. Oni was in a bad mood that day, let's not continue to needle away at it after the fact.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Shinobi Girl Uncensored

Hey everyone! first post on this site for me, thought I'd start it off trying to contribute something...Anyways, I just recently found this "shinobi girl" game thought, wow that's awesome, and then became obsessed with trying to find an uncensored version. couldn't find one, looked into some topics online about how to uncensor these games and couldn't find out why this game seemed to have a different method of censoring than the majority of other games out there. So i downloaded angel girl x censored and uncensored, compared in a hex editor, and tried to apply the same method to shinobi girl...and to my surprise, instant win. So I've uploaded it for your enjoyment. Sorry for the background story and my bad if this has already been done by someone.

Link:

EDIT:just realized i didn't fully uncensor it, just got rid of the most noticeable censorship, will fix and re-up

EDIT2: fixed.

EDIT3: jesus christ, didn't think i was going to have to put edits all over this...the picture is of v0.10 this is v0.20 just to clarify

EDIT4: v0.30:

EDIT5: v0.50:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl Uncensored

*Sigh*

We already have a thread for this.

It can be found here.

Good work on the uncensor though, but since this is still in very early stages, might be best to wait until the final version comes out.

We seriously need to get that thread moved here so people will stop making new threads.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl Uncensored

really?! this is exactly what i didn't want to do...i should've looked around on this site more carefully, before i posted this...anyway can it be removed? and then i'll just re-post on the other thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.