What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

This looks great so far, can't wait for the full version. Anyone know if this one's gonna be free as well?

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure it'll get uploaded somewhere. I'd buy it, But that's not logically happening with the site he uses to sell. But someone will, eventually nd then it'll be uploaded

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Dunno if anyone's noticed, but your HP gradually refills, which I think is a nice touch. And I think I managed to get the demo to glitch into not sending any monsters at me.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, if you kill one with a kick no more will come after you.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've killed one with a kick, but they kept coming. It was after I walked so far that they suddenly stopped appearing.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ohhh this looks like it's going to be fun. I know its just something in the trial but the complete fail of the nuke to protect myself made it feel helpless and that made it hawt. Or is that just me failing at nukes? :rolleyes:

The limited jump time without the wings was a nice touch too to have to time the jumps to avoid the robots. It took me a couple times to figure out why she couldn't fly xD. Oh and the sex position in the demo was pretty original...I hope all the others are just as good!

~Princesses Always Win~

Reputation score

Looks good so far in its demo stages. The creampie making robots are awesome!! :D:D:D:D Can't wait to see what this will be like when it's done, also I noticed an option for voice on/off, does that imply that there will be voice acting in this one? That's probably the only thing I didn't like about Angel Girl. Hope to see more of this! :D:D:D:D

Reputation score

A few somewhat interesting things that caught my eye:

The 'nuke' being changed to a ninja flame bomb/ninja art. Coolies.

Masturbation had several different poses - I like this, it makes sense.

Also, after each time that Shinobi Girl climaxs, or is done by a robot, she has a moment of lying on the floor weeping/recovering, and the animation for such is different from if she climaxed due to masturbation or if a robot got ahold of her. This made sense too actually - self-inflicted masturbation would make her a bit tired and need to rest, while as a ninja with considerable pride, being grabbed by a robot and fucked would be extremely shameful to her, especially if the pleasure got the better of her, so the few seconds of covering her face and being sad make sense in context.

One other thing though: I noticed that the maker of the game actually paid attention to what she would be wearing as a ninja of sorts: the gii, for one, but also the panties - while string panties wouldn't have been around then, if you look closely, you realize that she's wearing a fundoshi, which WOULD have been worn by ninjas, male or female. Kudos to the game maker for small details =3

I do have one idle question though: the floating robots having a penetrator I can understand (within the game world that is), and I can even throw a pass to them blasting cream pies, but where did the ceiling tentacles that held her down come from? Some genre-savvy defense system?

Last edited:
OP
undead_kenny

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what i saw on his blog,Kooonsoft said he wants to add voice to the game.But he also said he might have trouble getting it since he doesn't want any premade voice from another hentai game or whatever.He actually wants to find somoene to perform shinobi's girl voice.But hope is not lost,let's all wait and see and have faith.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd do the voices!

RJ can attest to that, actually.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He's really good.

Anyone would cream their pants for Toxic's orgasmic scream.

Last edited:
OP
undead_kenny

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But he's a guy,and if you haven't noticed yet shinobi is a female (derp).Oh wait a sec here...I actually don't know what's toxic's gender.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

He's both, yet neither.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I try to keep my pronouns mixed up. So that every time I say her name, you won't know if he's a she, or if he's a she who's really a he.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He used to be a dude. His private parts were mutilated into making him a futa though.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it only one level that never ends?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Toxic is a dood. Fact.
No, really, he is. I knowz.
STAY OUT OF MY DREAMSS!! Err HEAD!!! eeerr.. PANTS!!

But Rj's actually not joking, I am sort of vocally ranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.