What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: "Angel Girl"

I didn't kill any catgirls but I'm sure I went genocide on puppy's and kitties when the poster said that "Every time you touch yourself, god kills a puppy/kitty".
Don't we all...

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll give this advice out of purely altruistic motives - always lurk before posting for the first time in an unfamiliar message board. You pick up on how to contribute to the community and get along with everyone much better that way.

Works for me, nobody seems to hate me on any board I've ever been on.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi people
this is cool!
hentai rules
I'll give this advice out of purely altruistic motives - always lurk before posting for the first time in an unfamiliar message board. You pick up on how to contribute to the community and get along with everyone much better that way.

Works for me, nobody seems to hate me on any board I've ever been on.
And I'll put it less altruistically,

LURK. MOAR.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't forget, new person, the way that the various horrible people on the internet treat you is always somehow your fault.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think the point's been made by now...

Last edited:

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A man wouldn't make everything so danged complicated, though.
Uhh, you might wanna run that by me again? Last I checked, men were straight arrows equipped with tunnel visions. Where women are the ones to dwell and ponder for aeons on the most simplest of issues.

So one picks a random direction and runs in headfirst, come what may. The other spends so much time loitering around that by the time they make up the right direction, it doesn't even matter anymore. Which is better? :D

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

everything is actually simple, it just takes eternity to understand.
it didn't take that long to figure out the meaning of life. (live life because death is right around the corner)

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright, how do atoms work.
i no it has something to do with the protons and neutrons being balancede out by the electrons and that if you create a new one then it can be very unstable. so i would say it works by the electrons having a negative balance being attracted to the protons but at the same time repelled by there fellow electrons. that causes them to spin the way the do. :D

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i no it has something to do with the protons and neutrons being balancede out by the electrons and that if you create a new one then it can be very unstable. so i would say it works by the electrons having a negative balance being attracted to the protons but at the same time repelled by there fellow electrons. that causes them to spin the way the do. :D
you have stated observations of said phenomenon. you have yet to answer the causes of such relationships.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

God is not a force of benevolence, but balance. Anyone who thinks he's the epitome of good is dumb.