What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: "Angel Girl"

That's not what i meant, besides how and why are two completely different things, you might know how an engine works, but ignore why it works that way.

My answer was about how they work, not why they work that way. I could make wall-o-text for the why, or just link something else, but that would be extremely boring since i'm not very good at making things simple to understand.:eek:
Now THAT is explicitly untrue, the word "why" doesn't even exist in most languages, and is largely without real meaning.

Notice that most of these are actually just the word "what" but the translator is just finding the closest word that offers similar use. The spanish word "porque" for example, is a compound word combining "for" y "what" and is often even depicted as seperate words.

I've also noticed that you actually R good at making things simple to understand.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Guys, guys, guys, you're forgetting the obvious reason for atoms and whatnot; A wizard did it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Technically, the computer sitting in front of you is nothing but an observation, you have no real proof that it exists. As for atoms, go to high school and read a book, for as far as science goes, it's all been in there for quite some time.

Now, I agree that we haven't proven much of anything in the absolutes that you, but as simple carbon-based lifeforms, observation backed by the scientific process is the best we can do. If that isn't good enough for you, well then, you're quite obviously just trying to stir up trouble.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

That's not what i meant, besides how and why are two completely different things, you might know how an engine works, but ignore why it works that way.

My answer was about how they work, not why they work that way. I could make wall-o-text for the why, or just link something else, but that would be extremely boring since i'm not very good at making things simple to understand.:eek:
if you cant explain it so even i can understand it, you don't know what your talking about.

@Shrike7
there is a computer in front of me
how do i know one is in front of me- i see it
how do i see it- light is reflecting off of it
how is light reflecting off of it- 1 the object is there,2 there is a light source
how does one and two occur-they exist
how do they exist- they are comprised of matter and energy.
i know there is a computer in front of me because i can see its matter and energy

nuff said :D

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

if you cant explain it so even i can understand it, you don't know what your talking about.
Or you're just too stupid to understand it.

...I'm just sayin.

@Shrike7
there is a computer in front of me
how do i know one is in front of me- i see it
how do i see it- light is reflecting off of it
how is light reflecting off of it- 1 the object is there,2 there is a light source
how does one and two occur-they exist
how do they exist- they are comprised of matter and energy.
i know there is a computer in front of me because i can see its matter and energy

nuff said :D
Wow, now I'm not just sayin. You've seriously never taken even an intro philosophy course, have you? Okay, since you obviously don't understand the fact that an observation is only an observation and is not proof of something existing, maybe this will help you make the connection: Is the Escher staircase REALLY a staircase that goes up indefinitely or is that just an observation based on a limited viewpoint?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Or you're just too stupid to understand it.

...I'm just sayin.

Wow, now I'm not just sayin. You've seriously never taken even an intro philosophy course, have you? Okay, since you obviously don't understand the fact that an observation is only an observation and is not proof of something existing, maybe this will help you make the connection: Is the Escher staircase REALLY a staircase that goes up indefinitely or is that just an observation based on a limited viewpoint?
the Escher staircase is a picture that defies natural logic, what does art and philosophy have to do with science

and for the record i am trolling, i don't know how much more i can pull out of my ass :D

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

what does art and philosophy have to do with science
Science is a philosophical form of art.

Observation is required for understanding, understanding is required for interaction, interaction is required for verification.

Athough one can't observe an electron through known means it is possible to observe the effects of it's presence, thus understanding they way it works, and interact with it to verify it's existence.

For the sake of my artisc view on the philosophy of science, i'll also say that since all of our observations are based on our perception of the world, everything can be simply a mistake based on the imperfection of the observation instrument defined as human being.
By that everything you learned and know, everything you feel and experience, the very way you think and act will always have a chance to be incorrect or completely wrong.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Observation is required for understanding, understanding is required for interaction, interaction is required for verification.

Athough one can't observe an electron through known means it is possible to observe the effects of it's presence, thus understanding they way it works, and interact with it to verify it's existence.

For the sake of my artisc view on the philosophy of science, i'll also say that since all of our observations are based on our perception of the world, everything can be simply a mistake based on the imperfection of the observation instrument defined as human being.
By that everything you learned and know, everything you feel and experience, the very way you think and act will always have a chance to be incorrect or completely wrong.

i have nothing inteligent left to add, so ill quote my biology teacher

"everything i am teaching you is wrong, or will be proven wrong, so study it all"

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have nothing inteligent left to add, so ill quote my biology teacher

"everything i am teaching you is wrong, or will be proven wrong, so study it all"
that seems like something my old chemistry teacher would have said

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i don't want to believe in this(im not satisfied with this).., could you try to justify(i don't really think justify is the word.. just enlighten me on what makes you think it this way) this?
and even if we fail to observe objects completely..

we are still bound by the laws of logic..

but it was not necessary to try to understand things we are not capable of understanding(due to lack of media(level of instrument)) in the first place,

*what "artistic view on philosophical science?"

@handofdoz - if you would call logic natural then it should mean there is another division in logic that would be not/un-natural.. or any other division..

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Exactly what i said.;)

i don't want to believe in this(im not satisfied with this).., could you try to justify(i don't really think justify is the word.. just enlighten me on what makes you think it this way) this?
and even if we fail to observe objects completely..

we are still bound by the laws of logic..

but it was not necessary to try to understand things we are not capable of understanding(due to lack of media(level of instrument)) in the first place,

*what "artistic view on philosophical science?"

It ain't simple to explain.
Art is an interpretation of facts based on observation.
Science is an interpretation of facts based on observation too.
So art is a form of science as much as science is a form of art

As for the laws of logic i'll refer you to , logic is the foundamental concept at the base of philosophy, everything is connected.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can't actually think that you're not good at explaining complex concepts.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

You can't actually think that you're not good at explaining complex concepts.
Well, i have been told several times that i make things more complicated when i try to make them simpler, but maybe in written form my message get's through more clear...