What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ kokaburanto] [ 小かぶらんと ] Freeze Knight Aisurina / 氷結の騎士 アイスリーナ RE160943 RJ160943

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ160943 - Freezing Knight Ice Lina

Partial -

Did everything except for the choices and chests which I plan to do while I play the game later on this week.

The H data menu is kinda jacked as the descriptions overlay the stats, I'm really not sure how to go about fixing it other than doing major scripting work. Let me know if it's too distracting and I'll just revert the descriptions back to japanese.

Let me know if I missed and skills, items, etc.
Partial is dead

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

are there any link for this game?

both the link for the partial and the full game are dead.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i found it on nyaa, 2 seeds but downloaded fairly quickly.

Last edited:

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks will seed it for a good while after i get it. haven't seen this one in a while

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, does that one preview picture mean that there is some kinky content or does it just mean that there is one small scene where she is in bondage and the rest of the game is vanilla content?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so, does that one preview picture mean that there is some kinky content or does it just mean that there is one small scene where she is in bondage and the rest of the game is vanilla content?
there is a slave town with various variations of costumes including some bondage. it´s not all vanilla. buut i really recommend using cheat engine to raise some of her sex stats as it can get tedious to repeat the same sex scenes over and over for her to reach the really kinky stuff. that beeing said, there is quite a lot of sexual content in this game. just takes a little bit too long to get to without help.

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a slave town with various variations of costumes including some bondage. it´s not all vanilla. buut i really recommend using cheat engine to raise some of her sex stats as it can get tedious to repeat the same sex scenes over and over for her to reach the really kinky stuff. that beeing said, there is quite a lot of sexual content in this game. just takes a little bit too long to get to without help.
thats unfortunate

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the dls on nyaa and anime share are both dead. would someone share his copy please? :D

prettycolors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am downloading the one on nyaa it has 5 seeds. its going slow but its going

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i'm downloading the one on nyaa i'll seed for others once its finished.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone got the partial?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's now out on the English side of DLSite (note that this doesn't mean the game have been translated)

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's now out on the English side of DLSite (note that this doesn't mean the game have been translated)
* This product is partially translated into English.

It doesn't say what was translated though.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So can anyone tell me the exact location to get allies in your party at the start? I can't even beat the bull boss as I am right now and I'm level 10.

Edit: Nevermind, finally found it out.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm after reading the blog and the description in dlsite, it seems the newest version has one or two new scenes.

Do anyone have the latest version? (1.03 or 1.10? not sure) It seems the one shared before was only the 1.00 version.
If yes, could it be shared?

Last edited:

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone new version of this game and can share it? And there are pictures named "a017" in pictures folder(after decrypt). Anyone knows how to trigger that event?

ninjaboy01

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have a save after the fake king when she is in jail?
:(

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone share via pm the latest version of the game since both partial and game links are down

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fuck me, I haven't heard of this game before now! Looks really interesting. The sukebei torrent isn't being seeded at all, and I'm struggling to find it anywhere else. So... hate to be that guy, but does anyone have a download link for it? The newest version or an older version, either would be fine and dandy.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fuck me, I haven't heard of this game before now! Looks really interesting. The sukebei torrent isn't being seeded at all, and I'm struggling to find it anywhere else. So... hate to be that guy, but does anyone have a download link for it? The newest version or an older version, either would be fine and dandy.
I'll second that. Not hoping for much, but if anyone still has it and is kind enough to share, it'd be really appreciated.