What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ kokaburanto] [ 小かぶらんと ] Freeze Knight Aisurina / 氷結の騎士 アイスリーナ RE160943 RJ160943

elliot030303

Reputation score
Re: RJ160943 - Freezing Knight Ice Lina

How do you finish off the bandit quest in the north cave?

I've beaten the bandit boss and spoken to the dancer who disappears off with the sailor yet the cave entrance is still sparkling and I've spoken to everyone else in that area and gone round town speaking to random people to see if anything happens.. am I just being an idiot and missing something obvious ?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go back to the guard house and talk to the guard at the top of the table, where you got the 3 quests to turn it in.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

舞踏館 1F, talk to man in upper left can work in underground brothel (need prostitution 3 times or over, elegance (気品値) over 200 and need clothes エロドレス), 3rd hscene need get all 12 GoR hscene and GoR few more times

somehow does not work that.

and elegance you can not increase how will that go then yes?

need prostitution 3 times i have this and it goes not.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

fastest way to lower her h-stats?..

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

somehow does not work that.

and elegance you can not increase how will that go then yes?

need prostitution 3 times i have this and it goes not.
Go to the castle(B1F) and there is a shop with 2 sisters in it, one of them have an option to increase Lina's elegance for an expensive amount of money. She also can increase reason stats.
And I think you need to clear one or two from that three quest first before you can access this shop.
fastest way to lower her h-stats?..
Cheat engine.
And I don't think you can actually decrease her H-stats, but if it's the opposite, then prostitution can gives you a decent amount because of its short animation.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think you can lower her h-stats in the lower floor of the castle for 200k, dont know if it has any benefits though?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to the castle(B1F) and there is a shop with 2 sisters in it, one of them have an option to increase Lina's elegance for an expensive amount of money. She also can increase reason stats.
What does the reason stat do?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have the new update 1.01. It has bug fixes and modification of game balance.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I think you need to clear one or two from that three quest first before you can access this shop.
you have to win the 5-part competition then you can use the schop in the fortress.
but one should supposedly also with 3 x sex it got or not stimt the info?

need prostitution 3 times or over, elegance
it this wrong ?

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

you have to win the 5-part competition then you can use the schop in the fortress.
but one should supposedly also with 3 x sex it got or not stimt the info?

it this wrong ?

I can't understand your question. Please try to formulate it in easier English you are not making any sense! I cleared this game so i should know everything there is to know.

"not stimt the info?" Especially that part? Is that supposed to be English? Maybe someone who speaks your native language can help that looks like a awefully bad machine translation.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in german
Er hat geschreiben end weder 200 Eleganz oder 3 Prostutuieren.
Und da scheint was nicht zu stimmen den man brauch wol beides und nicht nur eins der beiden.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To do the prostitution in the dance hall you need to have pimped yourself out 3 times AND over 200 Dignity, cause they dont want low class girls

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What does the reason stat do?
Well it will decrease every time you pick the second choice in the battle rape scene, and that's all I know.
Maybe there will be something different when it reach 0, too lazy to do that, though(and somehow cheat engine won't work for this:()

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

in german
Er hat geschreiben end weder 200 Eleganz oder 3 Prostutuieren.
Und da scheint was nicht zu stimmen den man brauch wol beides und nicht nur eins der beiden.
Im 1 Untergeschoss im Schloss ist links unten ein Magiekries und Links daneben 2 Frauen.... Die obere bietet dir 2 optionen an. Du musst die erste wählen um für 200000 Gold deine Eleganz auf 250 zu erhöhen (da du 200+ für das Event brauchst)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im 1 Untergeschoss im Schloss ist links unten ein Magiekries und Links daneben 2 Frauen.... Die obere bietet dir 2 optionen an. Du musst die erste wählen um für 200000 Gold deine Eleganz auf 250 zu erhöhen (da du 200+ für das Event brauchst)
Danke das hatte ich schon verstanden.^^

Mich wurmt aber was anderes.^^

I would like to version 1.01 because there are few things have been fixed, and what changes.

Thought is the very next day uploaded by whom. XD

Who a so so kind and gives us 1.01 please ^^

■ version-up information
Ver1.01 Changes
Bug fixes
Fixed a case where elegance becomes zero in-witch cave of events
Fixed that the parameter is changed in-flashback
Modification of game balance
Of-pleasure for normal combat the number of the enemy in the basement of the city.
And central town slightly relaxed the conditions put to the general store.
- A little change representation of conversation

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, been playing the game for 5-10 minutes, and have one thing to say. This developer has a serious door fetish. Yeah, I can understand the theory behind having a door to nearly every sub-room on a map (closed vs open doors), but there's a point where it's overkill and just slowing down the game. Really hoping that gets toned down as the game progresses.

Edit:

Been playing for a day, the game seems decent. My opinion:

Pros:
Solid gameplay
Interactive H-scenes (e.g. dance hall 2f during day)
Solid character system
Solid clothing system

Cons:
Over-abundance of doors
Stat check issues (some end up needed to be a point or two higher than listed)
Poor difficulty scaling

Either/Both:
Animated cutscenes (most are decent, one or two... aren't)
Moderately grindy
Gigantic nipples

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone know why H lvl dont increase ? its stuck on 1

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, how to wear that clothes from slums? And how much does it cost? I guess i cant evenr buy it...:mad:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hey, how to wear that clothes from slums? And how much does it cost? I guess i cant evenr buy it...:mad:
I don't remember the amount, but you need to have reached the point where the queen has joined you, then go to the slums, go into the shop with the potion picture over the door, walk through the red curtain/wall (looks solid to me) and talk to the girl behind the shop guy.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember the amount, but you need to have reached the point where the queen has joined you, then go to the slums, go into the shop with the potion picture over the door, walk through the red curtain/wall (looks solid to me) and talk to the girl behind the shop guy.
I reached this point and still can't wear this cloth, maybe its imposible?

Anyway thx for answer,

there are also pictures while shes pregnant. Anyone knows how to get it?