What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ kokaburanto] [ 小かぶらんと ] Freeze Knight Aisurina / 氷結の騎士 アイスリーナ RE160943 RJ160943

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ160943 - Freezing Knight Ice Lina

Partial -

Did everything except for the choices and chests which I plan to do while I play the game later on this week.

The H data menu is kinda jacked as the descriptions overlay the stats, I'm really not sure how to go about fixing it other than doing major scripting work. Let me know if it's too distracting and I'll just revert the descriptions back to japanese.

Let me know if I missed and skills, items, etc.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Partial -

Did everything except for the choices and chests which I plan to do while I play the game later on this week.

The H data menu is kinda jacked as the descriptions overlay the stats, I'm really not sure how to go about fixing it other than doing major scripting work. Let me know if it's too distracting and I'll just revert the descriptions back to japanese.

thxx

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

after heroine in jail.
and what you have to do for it? ^^

follow the story ,keep doing the missions ,carriage thief and the fake king (u will be arrested on this)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial -

You should be able to change the text size for those, but im not exactly sure how :p ive only ever resized the entire games text size

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a ruby nooby, I did some research on how to change a specific text's fonts and found but i'm not sure what to do with it. If any rubyist out there want to lend a hand that would be awesome.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well im stuck during Fake King quest, im outside the castle under the tree and ive flipped all switches to ON but i cant figure out how to progress, i just keep going in circles.

*EDIT* Changing the font size for just this is simple.

class Window_Story < Window_Selectable
def initialize
super(0, 0, Graphics.width, Graphics.height)
draw_text_ex(44, 0, "\\N[1]")
Font.default_size = 18

add the Font.default_size = X under that part and change it however u want it
but due to some of the scripting its smaller, but theres still a huge ass space between them, im not sure how to close the space ;p

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So there are multiple ways to free her from jail but does this affect anything? If you ask the fat ugly guy that obsessed with her to set her free, she has to agree to be his wife or something but I dunno if this actually changes anything.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone elaborate on the castle dungeon? I've spent an hour trying to get this "stair on the lower right" to show up but no luck. Also, all games that have random encounters needs a way to turn that shit off, seriously.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone elaborate on the castle dungeon? I've spent an hour trying to get this "stair on the lower right" to show up but no luck. Also, all games that have random encounters needs a way to turn that shit off, seriously.
If you want a good experience just cheat up your lvl and money, as for the labyrinth under the castle, you need to get every lever in a ON state (pointing upwards) and you'll get a sound/message when you have flipped them all.

As for the ladder, it's located on the map north of your starting point, on the lower right side of that map.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how to i go into the city with barred gate?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Clothes are 20000, not 2000.
Oh i see although some do cost 5000 those apparently cost 20000. I don't know japanese but some messages were saying " 2 something G ". Thanks a lot.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how to i go into the city with barred gate?
Well when Lina will be several time raped by ghost( death/shinigami) looking monsters (they can go trough the walls), Lina will be kidnapped and moved to brothel/ slave town ( village with bars)there is save
I'm not sure what triggers it - maybe she just has to have high lewdness and must get in dept, because to get out she must repay her depts by whoring her self

Attachments

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok thanks

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

once captured in the tower u can talk to the queen? to buy a book, i think it allows access to there

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This question was asked a while back by wessex, but no one answered:

What does the 'reason' stat do?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

too much grind to do every step monster appeared and im almost 3 hrs playing and cant get scenes monsters so strong :( any save where used c.e on start??...

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you find it difficult at the start, you are using more then just Lina right? You can fill out the party of 4 immediately by talking to certain people.

Im stuck in the stupid slaver area, ive got a crapload of money, but not sure how to exit, ive been whoring her out and i still cant figure out who to talk to, to leave, no one gives me the option.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im stuck in the stupid slaver area, ive got a crapload of money, but not sure how to exit, ive been whoring her out and i still cant figure out who to talk to, to leave, no one gives me the option.
You need to buy the free pass from the "Queen" of the town on the top floor.

Btw, anyone know what trigger pregnancy?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i do have full pt its just the game is really hard even on arena match is too hard xD is there any events may happen by changing other members?.. coz male members has heart buff what is this for?..

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They get horny when lina loses her clothing :p

as for the free pass, i bought the item from the queen already, but still cant figure out how to leave.
*EDIT* Okay im an idiot, i totally missed the door at the bottom u can just walk out one u buy the pass ;P