What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

can someone please send me download link for 1.24 version of the game?

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't install the game (some sound are missing).
Could someboby PM me a working version?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oi oi, I should post this again, I should. I've got the whole version, translated and all, shoot me a pm, and I'll send ya a link.

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already tried but some files are still missing (To dowload the game I was following advice from this post)
Ok, so you need 2 things to play the translated game.

The first thing is to get the game. Just google "download virgin island 1.23 4shared" without the quotation marks. Type it exactly like that in google and you will get the game on the first google link.

Afterwards, you need to download the link to monkey's translation:

Download this, extract the virgin island 1.23 into a folder and then extract monkey's translation inside the folder, say yes when the system asks you if you want to replace files. That is it. Presto.

jmanuel123

Reputation score

ok, stupid question (it was probably answered before but i just found out about this game and i'm new to the forum)

How do you find the thief that steals from you in the second town (third for me)? i followed him into the forest and bumped into every wall possible and i still cannot find him

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok, stupid question (it was probably answered before but i just found out about this game and i'm new to the forum)

How do you find the thief that steals from you in the second town (third for me)? i followed him into the forest and bumped into every wall possible and i still cannot find him
use the search this thread button for walthroughs and what not, most of the time etigoya posts them in the threads, sometimes a random good person writes his own.

for the thief to appear, sleep in the inn of the third town.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

use the search this thread button for walthroughs and what not, most of the time etigoya posts them in the threads, sometimes a random good person writes his own.

for the thief to appear, sleep in the inn of the third town.
Did you even read what he wrote?

From what I can remember to find the thief in the forest you either need to have that little kid with you(in your party) from the 2nd town or you need to obtain that mirror that allows you to navigate through forest.

I could be wrong since it's been ages since I played it.

Mirror is obtained from the mansion in first town. To get it either follow the fat ugly kid route or release the thief the prison in first town and follow his route.

Like Dark said just search thread for detailed explanation.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea, this got me too. As Krip said before me. You need either the mirror or the kid (2nd town) so that you can see the secret passages in the forest. Entering the forest from the 3rd town side (where he runs in) you need to go south. There will be a secret path arrow. Just so you know, the scene with the bandit changes depending on whether you have the kid with you or the mirror.

TheIron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has a link to download the full game ?

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From where you can download the game and the translation?

I can't find anything with such a large quantity of answers ...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the link to the game. It's already translated so after unpacking, you can just start the game.

All credits go to monkeyman for translating the game and Kの創作部屋 for making it obviously.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full Translation wasn't made entirely by Monkeyman, in fact, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even released to the public yet. :rolleyes:

Regardless, credit to Clowny for finishing it.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full Translation wasn't made entirely by Monkeyman, in fact, I'm pretty sure it wasn't even released to the public yet. :rolleyes:

Regardless, credit to Clowny for finishing it.
I'm assuming you're referring to the untranslated part (Recollection Room) Clowny did on HRPGH. I put that up into monkeys version long time before Clowny did it(although I never uploaded it). Don't remember where and when but some guy put a link to a version where it was translated so I ended up just copy pasting from his version to monkeys and tweaking few things while I was at it. I would credit that guy but I have no clue what his nick was, not even sure on what forum that was.

The version I put here has width of some windows changed, text a bit modified so it fits nicely inside. Nothing worth mentioning, but I couldn't look at it while I was playing.