What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

jasejoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

The scene ends with me, why was I the only one h-scene.

What should I do on my end to get the children.

CG22_01b.jpg

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh man, i forgot about this game since the translation project was first announced. was it ever finished? does any one have a link (in pm) for the latest version? thanks in advance.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is a link in the previous page.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So two things.

1. What's in new game+?
2. So this game punishes you for losing your virginity? (Can't use skills, locks out virgin route with the virgin god)

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So two things.

1. What's in new game+?
2. So this game punishes you for losing your virginity? (Can't use skills, locks out virgin route with the virgin god)
1. I think you get to keep your level and skills, so the game should be easier.

2. Yes.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. I think you get to keep your level and skills, so the game should be easier.

2. Yes.
Hmm okay.

Edit: Okay if you see enemies with red eyes they can rape you.

What's the easiest way to trigger a non-enemy h scene? I think the blonde guy by the beach who constantly has sex with other girls can rape you but I can't get him to appear anymore, even if I keep dying or visiting the Inns.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there still only 1 pregnant ending to this game? how do you get it.

i only saw it from the original cg set when the game released.

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After beating the giant squid at the other port, the guide says "-Now head back to the forest and you'll see the green npc. Follow him into the forest."

But I can't find the green npc. Any suggestions? Unless I need to buy the crystal first. If so what's the easiest way to get money besides whoring yourself? I already did all the arena matches.

Edit: Well I figured it out, the guide is just flat out wrong. All you need to do is find the tower.

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if you want to get the three main endings (virgin - non virgin - love) you should do the nonvirgin first
because you can get the level up accesory that multiplies gained exp wich makes new game+ a breeze
then you do the virgin run (level 40 MINIMUM) because in that run you will not level up
and the last route is the love ending which requires you to not use the ball of god to defeat the enemy (and doing the fatso scenes) and you will need a lot of power.

other endings are - mindbroke maid - the child - the father

LeTwainSpoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you want to get the three main endings (virgin - non virgin - love) you should do the nonvirgin first
because you can get the level up accesory that multiplies gained exp wich makes new game+ a breeze
then you do the virgin run (level 40 MINIMUM) because in that run you will not level up
and the last route is the love ending which requires you to not use the ball of god to defeat the enemy (and doing the fatso scenes) and you will need a lot of power.

other endings are - mindbroke maid - the child - the father
Don't people usually recommend the virgin run first?

I did virgin run first and am half way through the non virgin run, I'm at the part where the thief steals your stuff when you sleep in the inn at the ruins.

How do you obtain the level up accessory? This is the first time I've heard of it.

I heard about the endings you mentioned but isn't there also an ending where Rifi uses the ball to wish for money? I recall whispers of a prostitution ending too but I am unsure.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

I did virgin run first and am half way through the non virgin run, I'm at the part where the thief steals your stuff when you sleep in the inn at the ruins.

How do you obtain the level up accessory? This is the first time I've heard of it.

I heard about the endings you mentioned but isn't there also an ending where Rifi uses the ball to wish for money? I recall whispers of a prostitution ending too but I am unsure.
there is a dungeon in the third town (the one were you get stolen at the inn) where you fight some robots and llamas (yes llamas) and shit, you need to have high sluttyness and clear all the cristals in locked doors i believe, where you get the dildo scene... there is the level up acccesory. wishing for money with the ball its only a "bad" end since the demon will eventually kill everyone anyway

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Prostitution ending is in the ruins town whorehouse. Don't recall how you get it.

there is a dungeon in the third town (the one were you get stolen at the inn) where you fight some robots and llamas (yes llamas) and shit, you need to have high sluttyness and clear all the cristals in locked doors i believe, where you get the dildo scene... there is the level up acccesory. wishing for money with the ball its only a "bad" end since the demon will eventually kill everyone anyway
Wishing for money can lead to bad end. I do recall seeing it. But the recollection room version does not show it as such. It is one of the 7 endings I have.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting the bad end by wishing for money only occurs if you make the wish before defeating the final boss. If you do so after the final boss is defeated, the money wish plays out like normal, but ends where the demon would normally appear.

Question: is it possible to get the Raguza ending during the virgin route? I'm working towards it right now, but I wanted to know if it's possible at all--I'm not looking forward to doing the final battle without the Goddess' power.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, you could do a non virgin run and simply abuse the Pendant from the temple. Getting to max Level is a pretty short chore after that, and at 68 you stomp the boss with Starlight (sweet, broken "hidden magic" obtained by beating the Dragon in the Moon Tower.) as easily as with the Goddess power.
Then start ng+ and go nuts.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

Getting the bad end by wishing for money only occurs if you make the wish before defeating the final boss. If you do so after the final boss is defeated, the money wish plays out like normal, but ends where the demon would normally appear.

Question: is it possible to get the Raguza ending during the virgin route? I'm working towards it right now, but I wanted to know if it's possible at all--I'm not looking forward to doing the final battle without the Goddess' power.
i think it's not possible, though i assumed the prostituion scene was an obligatory requirement for rifi to have the raguza wish available

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a complete save file for it? the one i know it lacks a lot of stuff

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, you could do a non virgin run and simply abuse the Pendant from the temple. Getting to max Level is a pretty short chore after that, and at 68 you stomp the boss with Starlight (sweet, broken "hidden magic" obtained by beating the Dragon in the Moon Tower.) as easily as with the Goddess power.
Then start ng+ and go nuts.
Yeah, that's what I did. Though I didn't quite get to level 68; I think I'm level 50 something...

i think it's not possible, though i assumed the prostituion scene was an obligatory requirement for rifi to have the raguza wish available
I suppose I'll find out.