What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

wow ... it works ...
I can't believe I get so much hardship because old translation and not knowing the complete one ...
BTW, is the latest game have ver 1.23 ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow ... it works ...
I can't believe I get so much hardship because old translation and not knowing the complete one ...
BTW, is the latest game have ver 1.23 ?

1.24 is the latest.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How can I earn money fast, there's an item that costs 10k gold, I am doing a virgin route.
In non virgin route, is it possible to make her nude outdoor at day?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can I earn money fast, there's an item that costs 10k gold, I am doing a virgin route.
Kill gold hippo just north of the harbor on the east side of the island. On the first screen after you leave harbor to the north towards Carapa ruins there will be one enemy that's a gold hippo. He drops 500G or 300G with each kill I think . That's your best bet to get gold. To kill the hippo you need to have some skill that stuns or deals big damage because he tends to run away. After you kill him leave screen and go kill him again. Eventually you will get the gold you need.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It really depends on where you are in the game for the money. There is a walkthrough or two in this thread that may help. If near last town, there is a mob that runs from you - kill it for good $.

As far as the nudity, I think so - memory fails me.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It really depends on where you are in the game for the money. There is a walkthrough or two in this thread that may help. If near last town, there is a mob that runs from you - kill it for good $.
Can you give me the link?

As far as the nudity, I think so - memory fails me.
well, at night she can undress and go out so I wonder if she can do that in the morning, too. Anyone has any idea?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attachments

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

she wont get naked while being virgin, since the shower scene that unlocks her exhibicionism tastes requires you not to be one.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exposure mode is available only at night and is limited to the first town. You can't leave the town and teleport feathers won't work. And next day your clothes are back. Even if you somehow hack the game to set the nude flag during the day there are no dialogues to comment about you being nude, no nude graphics for the fight events and so on. Nude roam mode sure would be a nice addition, but it requires so much additional scripting and fight graphics author probably decided not to include it.

jkarpynczyk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone now where I could get a copy of the latest version translated?

If not where can I find complete Version 1.23 for download?

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone now where I could get a copy of the latest version translated?

If not where can I find complete Version 1.23 for download?
Game has shota so can't share links but

Then apply the translation(s). CG room translation is a few pages back and Main translation is in Monkeyman767's signature (I think).

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There might be an issue with my Sig link, I haven't been especially active oon the H-scene lately and I think it went dead, not only that but I reformatted my computer recently, so the only back up I have is a full copy of the game ( which I can't upload)

I'll have a new one up in a day oor two.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as translation files go, heres what I have:

the archive name is "VI Trans.7z" so you would need to have Winrar or 7zip for it. I'm pretty sure its the latest one...

(this is not the full game, just the translated files)

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as translation files go, heres what I have:
://mega.co.nz/#!49RQCIhJ!gCo0qRy5uByIYpxkVNz2NR7DZjL0R_CHZzq2715-dzU

the archive name is "VI Trans.7z" so you would need to have Winrar or 7zip for it. I'm pretty sure its the latest one...

(this is not the full game, just the translated files)
Is this full translation yet???
Or just Menu and partical translation?

(Don't want to play half game and face Moonrune wall)

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game keeps complaing about the audio when i go to play it did i download the wrong version

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game keeps complaing about the audio when i go to play it did i download the wrong version
Some of the audio files are named with kanji. So, you must install Japanese fonts and set system region to Japanese. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.

PS: Hope you haven't deleted the download. You must extract files while set to Japanese locale.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The walk-through(in Hongfire in link) didn't mention END 4.
How do I get it???