What's new

RPG Maker KICHUREA RPG games

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: KICHUREA RPG games

I'm wondering if there's an early access for his upcoming game. He keeps posting about updates but I can't figure out if he's actually released anything or not. It seems like not but does anyone know anything?

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't suppose anyone has do they? Every single torrent and dl link that exists is down everywhere I check.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't suppose anyone has do they? Every single torrent and dl link that exists is down everywhere I check.

open chrome inspector, paste the content of the pastebin into the console, press enter.

other browsers will work too but they will probably take 10-20 seconds to process it.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, may as well post here instead of make a new thread. I have two questions.

First, are there any translations, partial or full, for any of these games besides RJ177845?

Second, how the fuck do you save your game in RJ166251? What I assume is the "save" option in the menu is greyed out.
Edit: I figured it out, but I could have sworn I tried the top option in that book before. Ah well, still, what is that greyed out option?

Last edited:

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
I have downloaded the latest 1.07d4 version and ported the translation over from previous version.
So far I have partially go through Skills and Item, otherwise all other is MTL. Bug should be minimal after I gone through several fixes, but if you found some vendor without item not showing up at all then can PM me. Some vendor has purposely no items showing up on certain categories.
Note that I know nothing about Japanese so I just make do with what Google translate give me lol,

MEGA Folder
Rather than editing my post here, I will just leave folder to the files.
Just extract and replace appropriate files.
I will update as far as my free time permit. PM me if you have found bug. :)

Some core game note, can skip reading these:
1.moide also can mean "Mood". They are important number that is core to game function.
2, No of creampie on the character menu refer to how much you have sex with the character on the bed, not anywhere else.
3. Pregnancy is related to how much you accumulate "Mood" point of particular character. When they accumulate over 100 while having sex in bed, they will become pregnant.
4. A "progress point" will accumulate as you go through the game by fighting monster, collecting item, having sex etc. Some feature dont work unless you have enough progress point like "Invent" in bed menu.
You can keep track of it after saving at your base, called "Adventure Diary Moide"
5. BP point is related to Summoning Monster and average Ranch stuff. You can gain it mostly from open world event and fighting monster.
6. When you interact with monster girl on map, they will show "Hunter level". Dont worry it just mean the higher they are the higher the drop rate of that particular monster girl. Increase every time you fight them.
7. Having sex in bed is important feature to increase overall stat of party member and higher bonus if they got pregnant, accessible when they are level 5 with mood over 15. Level drain will revert their level to 1 but get bonus stat and gain EXP booster.
8. PT level on upper right mean average party level, and you can activate EXP booster by going through Q menu if you have EXP booster gain after "level drain" NPC or monster girl or your party.

Last edited:

gameChing

Reputation score
I have done some partial MTL for Villnamellet version 1.04. Newest version is actually 1.07d4 but I cant afford the absurd pricing of the game :S. 1.07d4 actually add new content otherwise all other version below it only fix bug AFAIK, so this files should work on anything not 1.07d4. You can get 1.04 on certain Kimochi website. If the game stop receiving update and the price is low enough then maybe I can do the latest version.

So far I have partially go through Skills and Item, otherwise all other is MTL. Bug should be minimal after I gone through several fixes, but if you found some vendor without item not showing up at all then can PM me. Some vendor has purposely no items showing up on certain categories.
Note that I know nothing about Japanese so I just make do with what Google translate give me lol,

Version 0.1.104
Just extract and replace appropriate files.
I will update as far as my free time permit. PM me if you have found bug. :)

Bonus : I found wiki for the game.

Some core game note, can skip reading these:
1.moide also can mean "Mood". They are important number that is core to game function.
2, No of creampie on the character menu refer to how much you have sex with the character on the bed, not anywhere else.
3. Pregnancy is related to how much you accumulate "Mood" point of particular character. When they accumulate over 100 while having sex in bed, they will become pregnant.
4. A "progress point" will accumulate as you go through the game by fighting monster, collecting item, having sex etc. Some feature dont work unless you have enough progress point like "Invent" in bed menu.
You can keep track of it after saving at your base, called "Adventure Diary Moide"
5. BP point is related to Summoning Monster and average Ranch stuff. You can gain it mostly from open world event and fighting monster.
6. When you interact with monster girl on map, they will show "Hunter level". Dont worry it just mean the higher they are the higher the drop rate of that particular monster girl. Increase every time you fight them.
7. Having sex in bed is important feature to increase overall stat of party member and higher bonus if they got pregnant, accessible when they are level 5 with mood over 15. Level drain will revert their level to 1 but get bonus stat and gain EXP booster.
8. PT level on upper right mean average party level, and you can activate EXP booster by going through Q menu if you have EXP booster gain after "level drain" NPC or monster girl or your party.
Wew kimochi websites has already updated to 1.07d4 so hope u can workout on that version, thank for your translation mate.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Wew kimochi websites has already updated to 1.07d4 so hope u can workout on that version, thank for your translation mate.
Yeah, I noticed that. Already ported the translation to 1.07d4 :D
I also make some more progress now that I have some free times, mainly Skills and basic RPG feature.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
That take a longggg time :sick:. Another Vilnamellet translation update. Complete Skills, Actor, Enemies and Classes json. Will probably revise some translation as they may doesnt make sense in context.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Release a hotfix to fix some error or bug resulted from translation. Also almost translate all of menu including the Memories Book. If you find there is no items or equipment available in shop/blacksmith espcially in the new update area like the Desert, let me know.

Another hotfix, apparently the rename is bugged unrelated to translation. The character's name will get wonky after being rename. It is because the name input screen use a very wonky font selection called Japan3 instead of more refined Latin1. This happen when engine detect it is a Japanese region game. I made a very simple change to code in rpg_window.js to fix it. Check the MEGA folder for file.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice to see a partial for vilnamellet, was struggling with MTL.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Alright another update v0.3. Fully translated Item.json and revise some class and actor.json. It can be a little bit confusing when an event required certain item but the name in inventory dont match. Since I dont translate most events yet.