What's new

RPG Maker KICHUREA RPG games

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: KICHUREA RPG games

Even on easy mode, I can't kill a single monster, I've been trying for over an hour to kill even one of them and it's not happening, what do I have to do? I've equipped the ring and the armor and the +2HP item, but it's not enough to not easily die even if I spam the sleep items.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even on easy mode, I can't kill a single monster, I've been trying for over an hour to kill even one of them and it's not happening, what do I have to do? I've equipped the ring and the armor and the +2HP item, but it's not enough to not easily die even if I spam the sleep items.
use the sleeping bottle item (the one you get from the house) to sleep the mobs. after that you can take them one by one. stock up some cheap herbs so that you can heal after you're done with the first mob. rinse and repeat until you have enough MP for an auto heal when defeated. also, save up some cash to buy the $200 item on vending machine. it's boosting the max MP and it's hella useful early on. your equipment should be heavily focused on max MP than anything else since most of the time you'll be using a lot of skills to play through the game. the rest of your money can be used to buy MP potions.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

use the sleeping bottle item (the one you get from the house) to sleep the mobs. after that you can take them one by one. stock up some cheap herbs so that you can heal after you're done with the first mob. rinse and repeat until you have enough MP for an auto heal when defeated. also, save up some cash to buy the $200 item on vending machine. it's boosting the max MP and it's hella useful early on. your equipment should be heavily focused on max MP than anything else since most of the time you'll be using a lot of skills to play through the game. the rest of your money can be used to buy MP potions.
The issue is that the starting mobs (the cat and the dog) are nigh-undefeatable even if you use the dizzying perfume to turn the fight into a 1v1. You start with no skills except for the finisher, the mobs deal more damage than you can heal using the little herbs, and each of them have 50 HP, more than twice your starting max HP (even if you equip the necklace from the closet in your house). Your starting speed is 1, so everyone and their mother takes their turn before you. Heck, the dog can even take you out from full HP with a double attack skill if you drop your guard while trying to finish her off.

Also, you don't have any money to buy stuff.

This game is early game hell, really. Seriously, KICHUREA is a bas... hardass who deliberately designed it that way, since you don't get alternative sources of XP (item delivery quests, achievements, etc.) before Level 3. Heck, even cumming doesn't give you XP before then - you don't get jack if you can't defeat both enemies in the beginning, and taking them down with you as you die doesn't count.

Once you hit Level 3 though, everything becomes a cakewalk.

okay, here's how you do this.

Grab the Shabby Clothes (+5 endurance) and Gaudy Necklace (+2 HP) from the closet. Next grab the 5x little herbs from the pot, the dizzying perfume from the table, and a lunchbox from your little sister while you're at it.

Sell the gaudy necklace at the first opportunity, at the first vending machine you encounter. Yes, sell the fucking thing, you'll need the money. Now buy the Shabby Boots (+5 Speed) and Shabby Necklace (+2 MP). The boots are key here, since otherwise you'll have a snowball's chance in hell running away from the OP starter enemies. They also allow you to take your turn BEFORE the starter enemies', which is an important advantage for the upcoming fight (since it effectively cuts down one turn-worth of damage).

Head for the first chest at the lakeshore to your SE. Run away if you encounter any enemies. You may take a shortcut using the flower fields at the north, but that's not necessary. Grab the Shabby Ring (+4 Naughtiness) and equip it.

While you're at it, Inspect some of the rocks for free sealing stones.

Okay, now you finally have a fighting chance. Heal up, save, and then trigger an encounter on purpose. Open up with a dizzying perfume. Next pray to RNGesus and attack one of the enemies (preferably the dog since she's stronger and 'swingier')

Hit your chosen target three times and use the finisher to 'kill' her off. If she gets lucky and lands too many damaging hits (especially double hits from skills), seal her off with a sealing stone and heal up with little herbs. Once you're done with the first enemy, heal with little herbs and repeat the same for the other enemy.

Now you're Level 3, and things get much easier.

(Try not to waste any sealing stones - restart the game without saving if you die before killing both enemies in the beginning.)

Overall, the most important thing to do is to sell off your necklace for the money to buy the boots. That one turn makes all the difference.

Edit: Shabby Boots grants +5 Speed, not +2.

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The issue is that the starting mobs (the cat and the dog) are nigh-undefeatable even if you use the dizzying perfume to turn the fight into a 1v1. You start with no skills except for the finisher, the mobs deal more damage than you can heal using the little herbs, and each of them have 50 HP, more than twice your starting max HP (even if you equip the necklace from the closet in your house). Your starting speed is 1, so everyone and their mother takes their turn before you. Heck, the dog can even take you out from full HP with a double attack skill if you drop your guard while trying to finish her off.

[...]

okay, here's how you do this.
Excellent guide, and about the same way I also got past level 1, though I relied on getting a lot of big herbs from the flower fields and getting lucky and having my enemies miss a few times, rather than buying the boots.

I had fun fighting my way past level 1. For those not having as much fun I'd suggest using my save editor to at least get enough gold to buy some proper equipment.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember I had to use a similar strategy and also get mildly lucky. Like if you play it perfectly, you still need one or two attacks from the enemies to miss.

Wutermelon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played too many of KICHUREA's games but the only one I sorta got into was Sety-chan's Ecchi Debt Repayment Adventure Diary (RJ091387). I can't post a link to that game's page (because of the 15 post restriction for newer members), but neither the Japanese or English page of dlsite lists lori/loli as a tag for that game.

Tags:
Collar/Chain/Hamper, Uniform, Swimwear, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Sexual Training

Description:
Female protagonist RPG, kisekae (clothes change) option, forced tentacle bestiality.
Help Sety pay back her massive loans through quests.

CG: 35
PICT: 104
Contents: coercion, tentacle, animal sex, confinement, prostitution, dressup
Dressup meaning kisekae, of course. That means you can walk around naked, so it also has an element of exhibitionism/embarrassment (which brings out different responses from the townspeople if you talk to them). And the whole game is like 15 MB too, so I guess it's a short game, I don't remember much else about it.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New big update update.
  • Scenes when you lose to each of your daughters (and an achievement for losing to all of them).
  • Standing art for all girls and some monsters at the campsite.
  • Scene for one girl at the campsite.
  • Cutin-art for defeating orc and naga.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New big update update.
  • Scenes when you lose to each of your daughters (and an achievement for losing to all of them).
  • Standing art for all girls and some monsters at the campsite.
  • Scene for one girl at the campsite.
  • Cutin-art for defeating orc and naga.
Supposedly you can take home orc and naga as well, but I haven't gotten it to trigger yet since the take-home chance is annoyingly low regardless of whether the monster actually appears in the camp or not.

sakeni

Reputation score

I can confirm orc can be taken home. No standing art yet.

The cat and dog now have art in their start conversation as well as extra portraits when take home activates.

Question about W3 (volcano/desert area) though: How do you unlock the seal to the boss? I'm on the last seal in the oasis but I can't speak moonrunes so I have no idea what it says.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can confirm orc can be taken home. No standing art yet.

The cat and dog now have art in their start conversation as well as extra portraits when take home activates.

Question about W3 (volcano/desert area) though: How do you unlock the seal to the boss? I'm on the last seal in the oasis but I can't speak moonrunes so I have no idea what it says.
There are three caves in the desert. Each cave contains pots. IIRC each cave has one pot with a hidden switch.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.11 came out. CG/take home for angel, devil, jigoku no serei (spirit of hell), oni, and succubus

There's also a 4P scene with 3 of the girls at the camp, but you have to be married to them. Anyone know what the requirements are to marry Rusetto?

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New versions of haramasemakuri daibouken will require a password you can get by DLing the newest version off dlsite/booth. I won't be sharing the password because I don't want to ruin his efforts against piracy.

There should be plenty of material kicking around for people to decide if they like this dev anyway.

Supereroticgames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn I like your art style how long does it take you to make this?

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn I like your art style how long does it take you to make this?
If you want to ask Kichurea he only speaks Japanese I think. He has a twitter though maybe you should tweet at him.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He's been streaming on niconico some really weird series where he's playing some kind of minecraft clone and he has a character he drew on the side of the screen speaking with a computer generated voice. Here's the playlist -

The first vid didn't have her in it. I don't know enough Japanese to understand what he's doing but it's weird.

I'm hoping to see something about updates to his games but too lazy to go beyond using google translator on his blog posts. I think he's planning another game + another update to the last one.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He's been streaming on niconico some really weird series where he's playing some kind of minecraft clone and he has a character he drew on the side of the screen speaking with a computer generated voice. Here's the playlist -

The first vid didn't have her in it. I don't know enough Japanese to understand what he's doing but it's weird.

I'm hoping to see something about updates to his games but too lazy to go beyond using google translator on his blog posts. I think he's planning another game + another update to the last one.
not quite an update, but i feel the need to tell you guys that the dev's available on twitter everyday. he's open to any foreign fans of his works. in fact, he's looking for foreignly exotic friends even with his limited english knowledge.

his twitter page :

as an important note though, it seems like he only spends 2 hours a day in the making of his upcoming games. you can see the game making progress live in nico nico douga everyday around 7:30 PM JST. that said, it would be just perfect if you guys could spent some time and give a commentary or support to him during the live streaming.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finally an update for meikore 2. Not sure what's inside. Check up the link in the dev's site.