What's new

RPG Maker KICHUREA RPG games

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: KICHUREA RPG games

after looking at the CGs for the 2nd time, it looks like the game's a downright copy of 1st mate collection, except this time it has bf and different CGs. big chance this game replaces the 1st mate collection as the dev's never updated it anyway. this could becoming the future of mate series too.

i'd really like to try this game out, although i need to be patient as of now lol.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

after looking at the CGs for the 2nd time, it looks like the game's a downright copy of 1st mate collection, except this time it has bf and different CGs. big chance this game replaces the 1st mate collection as the dev's never updated it anyway. this could becoming the future of mate series too.

i'd really like to try this game out, although i need to be patient as of now lol.
He's not going back to the old games because he has moved on to RPGMaker MV. That reminds me, this new game runs at a much higher screen resolution because it's made in MV, so that's nice.

The blog says the next version will add CGs for defeating girls and allow you to capture them so yes, it will become similar to mate collection.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How big is the file size? rgss2a
It's made in MV so there isn't one big archive.

The game directory for version 1.01 uncompressed is 414 MB but it seems he's planning to add more content in updates.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I bought the game off booth.pm. Here's a small review and a few notes.
Have you figured out how the battle system works? I keep using the "wine" item, which sends all the enemies to sleep so I can work my magic but it's harder to reach the stone tablets which are further away like this, because I only have the one of these with me at a time, and running away eats SP, which you need to do damage. From what I can tell, the cum inside option finishes the fight if their health is low enough, but leaves you vulnerable, so you need to do damage first through the other attacks. Anything I'm missing?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monsters do have health and you finish them with the 種付ける skill. You can see monster stats in the book in you house: choose 魔獣図鑑. Health is the first stat, 最大生力. It helps to memorize monster health.

You can sleep all monsters with the クラクラの香水 perfume you can get in your house. It respawns when used. You can also sleep a single monster with the 封印の魔石 stones and with your キスする kiss-skill. The 胸を揉む skill inflicts random effects, sometimes sleep.

The 深呼吸 and 明鏡上水 skills recover health without costing you a turn.

Sometimes it's worth kissing all enemies and put them to sleep just so you can heal up using the lesser herbs.

Search everywhere. There are hidden items in trees, in the grass, sometimes in empty terrain. There are hidden shortcuts in some maps. For example, in the flowers above the vending machine in the starting map.

After destroying a summoning stone a flag is placed there. You can rest, return home, or complete item quests from it. At some places you can place and then upgrade tents, with items you get from destroying summoning stones. A max-upgraded tent will restore your MP when you rest there. They make excellent forward-bases.

The music-icon in the top left toggles easy-mode (slightly less brutal mode).

You get bonus XP for consecutive victories without losing or running away, so it's better to grind easy monsters when trying to level.

The game has achievements, accessible from the book in your house, and those grant some bonus XP.

BlueKingShana

Reputation score

Monsters do have health and you finish them with the 種付ける skill. You can see monster stats in the book in you house: choose 魔獣図鑑. Health is the first stat, 最大生力. It helps to memorize monster health.

You can sleep all monsters with the クラクラの香水 perfume you can get in your house. It respawns when used. You can also sleep a single monster with the 封印の魔石 stones and with your キスする kiss-skill. The 胸を揉む skill inflicts random effects, sometimes sleep.

The 深呼吸 and 明鏡上水 skills recover health without costing you a turn.

Sometimes it's worth kissing all enemies and put them to sleep just so you can heal up using the lesser herbs.

Search everywhere. There are hidden items in trees, in the grass, sometimes in empty terrain. There are hidden shortcuts in some maps. For example, in the flowers above the vending machine in the starting map.

After destroying a summoning stone a flag is placed there. You can rest, return home, or complete item quests from it. At some places you can place and then upgrade tents, with items you get from destroying summoning stones. A max-upgraded tent will restore your MP when you rest there. They make excellent forward-bases.

The music-icon in the top left toggles easy-mode (slightly less brutal mode).

You get bonus XP for consecutive victories without losing or running away, so it's better to grind easy monsters when trying to level.

The game has achievements, accessible from the book in your house, and those grant some bonus XP.
To add to this in regards to bonus XP, you also get further bonus XP if you cum inside a monster (single heart icon) by losing your HP and finishing them off that way. So by not using the 種付ける skill. You lose a bit of MP whenever you hit 0 HP and then ejaculate; after which you regain full HP. So multiple ejaculations are possible.

Once you get access to MP restoring items and MP raising equipment, I've found the easiest way to beat monsters is to just use the ピストン skill (gets you inside them) and then damage them whilst never actually using the 種付ける skill. There might be a more efficient way, but so far it's been working well for me.

Fun game, can't wait for further updates. Anyone know how to impregnate your wives once you've got them?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fun game, can't wait for further updates. Anyone know how to impregnate your wives once you've got them?
If I understood the moonspeak right you need to beat the game (last boss?) to have your wives give birth.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To add to this in regards to bonus XP, you also get further bonus XP if you cum inside a monster (single heart icon) by losing your HP and finishing them off that way. So by not using the 種付ける skill. You lose a bit of MP whenever you hit 0 HP and then ejaculate; after which you regain full HP. So multiple ejaculations are possible.

Once you get access to MP restoring items and MP raising equipment, I've found the easiest way to beat monsters is to just use the ピストン skill (gets you inside them) and then damage them whilst never actually using the 種付ける skill. There might be a more efficient way, but so far it's been working well for me.

I'm almost certain that when your HP reaches 0, you don't "lose sp", but your healing skill automatically activates if you have enough sp. I got my HP high enough that the auto-heal doesn't even fully heal me anymore.

This is important to know because you don't start the game with any skills besides the finisher.

Also, to whoever was asking about only using cum inside as a finisher... You can spam it because it costs no SP and does more damage than the basic attack, but it lowers your defense. Also, if you use piston or forced piston you have a chance to cause a debuff that will add bonus damage on your cum inside skill. When you do that the dialog translates to "her womb is throbbing" and the debuff has a lightning icon.

If I understood the moonspeak right you need to beat the game (last boss?) to have your wives give birth.
This is how it worked for me. Immediately after the credits Makina's daughter matured. The text actually says "daughter has matured" or something like that. Also I don't know if the NPCs in the camp can have daughters but if not, I would expect their daughters to be added in an update. The bosses can have daughters but they won't show up until you marry them AND you've beaten the volcano boss (there are a few "secret" bosses after her btw)

Last edited:

BlueKingShana

Reputation score

I'm almost certain that when your HP reaches 0, you don't "lose sp", but your healing skill automatically activates if you have enough sp. I got my HP high enough that the auto-heal doesn't even fully heal me anymore.
Right, don't understand moonrunes fully so I've been wading through the dark for the most part. Thanks for the clarification!

And thanks for the tip, Froggus!

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Take home" system added. Yessssssssssssss
And I think the number of battles you need before you can do interactions with girls was reduced to 4?
(and some bug fixes and stuff who cares)

I'm pretty sure that means we can capture some of the monster girls. I haven't tried it yet. Also, he went back to direct links to the updates so I'll post a blank save file for anyone who doesn't have the game (I haven't even checked if it's shared anywhere tbh)

The blank saves are now in a txt attachment in the OP.

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Take home" system added. Yessssssssssssss
And I think the number of battles you need before you can do interactions with girls was reduced to 4?
(and some bug fixes and stuff who cares)

I'm pretty sure that means we can capture some of the monster girls. I haven't tried it yet. Also, he went back to direct links to the updates so I'll post a blank save file for anyone who doesn't have the game (I haven't even checked if it's shared anywhere tbh)

The blank saves are now in a txt attachment in the OP.
Omochikaeri?

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Omochikaeri?
Yeah that's what it's called. You have a chance to take home the monster girls when you defeat them, and they'll show up at the camp with the NPCs.

I tested it a bit. Currently only 4 monster girls can be taken home. It can trigger for any girl but most of them won't appear in the camp right now. However, you do gain more of those interaction points, whatever they're called. So now defeating enemies is better than running away for that purpose. The first two (catgirl and doggirl), the crow girl, and the goat girl can be taken home. They have defeat CGs now too. The chance is a bit low so you have to defeat them a bunch of times. Currently it seems you can't do anything other than talk to the monster girls.

1.03 just came out and the notes claim that you can take home that lizard girl from the second area, but it didn't work for me. The notes also say there should be a scene for being defeated by bikkurimonster but that didn't work either.

If anyone figures out what actually changed or got added in 1.03 please post.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

errors, errors everywhere. i'm playing version 1.02 using save provided by BlueBurn and the game always bugged each time i died, or i win. the SP bar always gets over the gauge and my char keeps attacking the girls with skills that doesn't seems to kill them at all, and this continues for as long as 30 mins (and also my patience). this is how it appears.

what's really the cause of this error? am i requiring something to play RPGmaker MV, like an MV RTP? or is the save incompatible with the new version?

fathippo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.02 is bugged.
download 1.03 from the blog and its fixed

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1.02 is bugged.
download 1.03 from the blog and its fixed
yeah, i just noticed a new version has come out today, the same day i Downloaded version 1.02 too, lol. will gonna check it out if it's fixed.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had no issues on 1.02 except for the hidden boss fight being bugged, still bugged in 1.03.

Badgar

Reputation score

So how do you make them wives anyways? Think I beat the last boss and kinda stuck.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how do you make them wives anyways? Think I beat the last boss and kinda stuck.
Need to give them a "courtship flower" (求愛の花). Sometimes you'll need to chat them up a bit too (costs P).

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

courtship flower is found in the beginning of the volcano zone next to a pillar if you go north east from the start of the zone. All you have to do is walk to the tile in front of the pillar and you should get a message telling you that you got the flower or whatever. You can only carry one at a time though.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.04:
Vampire Lizard mochikaeri implemented
Bikkurimonster defeat CG implemented
CG viewing system implemented in the book at home

Slowly but surely this game is getting good.