What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

What's the ETA on DLsite release? Maybe DLsite will actually take my card for once (yeah right)

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the ETA on DLsite release? Maybe DLsite will actually take my card for once (yeah right)
Well I submitted the game for review today, so I believe their timeframe was "less then 3 business days". So Hopefully before Wednesday.

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, there's an enemy that darkens your screen unless you're near him, so you need to take him out before continuing
I must be missing something, because after shooting this guy a few times he just drops down and goes invulnerable and the level stays dark.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I must be missing something, because after shooting this guy a few times he just drops down and goes invulnerable and the level stays dark.
When he drops down, the tentacles on his back are exposed. If you dive-kick them, he'll die quickly.

Raevyrn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upon defeating the spider boss, very frustrating.

of Step Eventobj_spell1
for object obj_motherleg:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get 107.hurt(100000, 0)
at gml_Object_obj_motherleg_Collision_35 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
############################################################################################

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When he drops down, the tentacles on his back are exposed. If you dive-kick them, he'll die quickly.

Well I beat on him in every way conceivable for 10 minutes but I must have missed the dive kick. I ended up just doing the entire final platforming segment in the dark.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Very disappointed that I wasted my money on this game.

Fighting enemies is jokingly easy, the platforming aspect is ridiculously hard. Why would you make everything about walljumping up and down vertical corridors and on tiny platforms with sluggish controls? None of the environmental hazards even contain h-content. Look at kurovadis or eroico. The man got the balance of platforming / fighting much better down than you do.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damn it! I want this game so bad! Hopefully I can find a pirated version or such... If I do, don't worry, once paypal is fixed again I'll buy the game :D

Damn, I can't find it anywhere! Guess I just gotta hope to find it on 4chan or for paypal to work again >_<

Last edited:

kylebudz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fighting enemies is jokingly easy, the platforming aspect is ridiculously hard. Why would you make everything about walljumping up and down vertical corridors and on tiny platforms with sluggish controls? None of the environmental hazards even contain h-content. Look at kurovadis or eroico. The man got the balance of platforming / fighting much better down than you do.
No need to be such a dick. You can't compare him to the prodigy that is Kyrieru. The guy tried on this game, had difficulties that he did his best to remedy, and it turned out really well. Just because it isn't up to your specifications doesn't mean you need to ream the guy's ass over it. Why don't you make a game and we can all tear you a new one and tell you how much dick your game blows.

Kajio- Thank you for being a dedicated game maker and doing your best on this, it turned out great.

Lozagal- No.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Upon defeating the spider boss, very frustrating.
*error*
Alrighty, I can have that fixed for the next release.

Well I beat on him in every way conceivable for 10 minutes but I must have missed the dive kick. I ended up just doing the entire final platforming segment in the dark.
Hmm, I figured that the tentacles appearing out of his back was enough of an indicator that you needed to kick there. Ah well, hopefully not too many people struggle with that.

Did you play the demo? It's not like I bait-and-switched you, the demo should have given you a good idea about how the game is very platforming focused.

God damn it! I want this game so bad! Hopefully I can find a pirated version or such... If I do, don't worry, once paypal is fixed again I'll buy the game :D

Damn, I can't find it anywhere! Guess I just gotta hope to find it on 4chan or for paypal to work again >_<
Haha thanks, if you pirate the game it's not a huge deal, not gonna be a dick about it. If you buy the game later or donate some, that'd be great

Thank you for being a dedicated game maker and doing your best on this, it turned out great.
Thank you very much :)

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im probably gonna have to wait for a complete save file, I cant get past those platforming segments to get the totems to fight the last boss.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

KD360 said:
Haha thanks, if you pirate the game it's not a huge deal, not gonna be a dick about it. If you buy the game later or donate some, that'd be great
Oh don't worry, donations will come. Sadly I haven't been able to find your game. You've posted a thread on almost all of my sites for H-games which kinda has made people not post links.. So I'm currently only watching 4chan for some links! :D

Oh man, Paypal! Why are you not working at such a needed moment! :(

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im probably gonna have to wait for a complete save file, I cant get past those platforming segments to get the totems to fight the last boss.
Not sure if I mentioned it to you specifically yet, but you can change the difficulty to "Modern Nintendo Easy" for a bit to get past any platforming sections that are eluding you.

Oh don't worry, donations will come. Sadly I haven't been able to find your game. You've posted a thread on almost all of my sites for H-games which kinda has made people not post links.. So I'm currently only watching 4chan for some links! :D

Oh man, Paypal! Why are you not working at such a needed moment! :(
Haha, well I can't exactly say that I'm too sorry XD But I'm sure it'll come along eventually :p I hope PayPal starts working for people again, soon.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sadly I'm getting the PayPal issues as well. Will wait eagerly for it to start workin' again, game looks great.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also find myself unable to buy it.

I'll just wait until Tuesday.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sadly I'm getting the PayPal issues as well. Will wait eagerly for it to start workin' again, game looks great.
I also find myself unable to buy it.

I'll just wait until Tuesday.
Well I guess at worst it'll be up on DLSite in the coming week (hopefully before Wednesday), so you'll be able to buy it then :\

Raevyrn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is definitely a bug with the cg's resetting as described by someone else in this thread.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is definitely a bug with the cg's resetting as described by someone else in this thread.
Alrighty, adding that to the known issues list. Should be fixed by the next update!

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I mentioned it to you specifically yet, but you can change the difficulty to "Modern Nintendo Easy" for a bit to get past any platforming sections that are eluding you.

I think I know the part he's talking about - I switched to modern Nintendo easy specifically for getting back up the wall jump area with all the lasers in the final section, but changing the difficulty did not do anything to make that specific section easier as far as I could tell. Not to mention the fact that sometimes the albino tentacle enemy will wander over close to the ledge while you're trying to complete it and then you have to do it in total darkness since you can't kill him until you reach the top (might want to prevent that - even though I did the whole rest of that section in darkness because I couldn't figure out how the hell to kill the thing, I imagine a lot of people won't like to play in the dark ;))

Anyway on the topic of CGs, after trying to unlock boss CGs for quite a while I can't figure out how I'm supposed to do it. Always seems to give me a generic one no matter how I lose or what difficulty.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think I know the part he's talking about - I switched to modern Nintendo easy specifically for getting back up the wall jump area with all the lasers in the final section, but changing the difficulty did not do anything to make that specific section easier as far as I could tell. Not to mention the fact that sometimes the albino tentacle enemy will wander over close to the ledge while you're trying to complete it and then you have to do it in total darkness since you can't kill him until you reach the top (might want to prevent that - even though I did the whole rest of that section in darkness because I couldn't figure out how the hell to kill the thing, I imagine a lot of people won't like to play in the dark ;))

Anyway on the topic of CGs, after trying to unlock boss CGs for quite a while I can't figure out how I'm supposed to do it. Always seems to give me a generic one no matter how I lose or what difficulty.
Alrighty, I can change a bit of that part so that the encounters with the Striders are a little more straight forward, and add more nintendo easy platforms to make some of that easier.

Whenever you're raped by an enemy, it determines what CG you'll see upon being defeated. If you're not raped, the CG will always be the fully-clothed generic one. The exception being if you're defeated during a boss fight, you get the boss CG (and the second CG if you're on Hard or above). That's how it should work, anyway :p

Oh, and there's a V1.0.1 up now, which just has a couple fixes (including CGs staying unlocked on exiting).

Reactions: T20