What's new

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Yeah, prepatched like all the others would be best.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If prepatched, will you use the uncensored version?

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The current version I am translation/patching is the partial-uncensored once. Main game interaction is uncensored, but all sex scenes are not.

If there's a version that is entirely uncensored that ya'll want to be patched, please send it to me before tomorrow night's upload.

Thanks.

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The current version I am translation/patching is the partial-uncensored once. Main game interaction is uncensored, but all sex scenes are not.

If there's a version that is entirely uncensored that ya'll want to be patched, please send it to me before tomorrow night's upload.

Thanks.
Its on page 191.

https:// mega.nz /#!C0ti3bAJ!liIaWjzqsV9tDmA-LwWWyW6dxpGLe-6C9Cu1cIdHbd0

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the first version to my translation of the game. Only the main story and interactions are currently finished. I plan to move on to the desk interactions after this weekend. Note that some lines can still be better and I do plan on improving on what it is now, but enjoy this for the time-being!

Version 0.1 translated + full uncensored: Please remember to download both the game and the sub folder. (its how JSK releases the game and must both be included to work)

https:// mega.nz /#F!og4CHBiT!PAQ9DbkEeWBTIUaK9YiL2A

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

P.S. no matter what I tried to do, I could not get the damned UI to change to English other than the dragging and touching...

Last edited:

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the first version to my translation of the game. Only the main story and interactions are currently finished. I plan to move on to the desk interactions after this weekend. Note that some lines can still be better and I do plan on improving on what it is now, but enjoy this for the time-being!

Version 0.1 translated + full uncensored:

https:// mega.nz /#F!og4CHBiT!PAQ9DbkEeWBTIUaK9YiL2A

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

P.S. no matter what I tried to do, I could not get the damned UI to change to English other than the dragging and touching...
I would check this problem
PS: text and images can be edited, what's your problem? Oo
Only Mika-chan.swf looks like translated so far (When she come text is not translated) + desk button corrupted-broken (You deleted text - need fix this or fully redone it from start)
Because you deleted "Desk" in Japanese on 718 table of text column.
Here version with translated buttons and ending interface, but like I say before it's need to be redone from start

Last edited:

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for changing the UI for me Makein, that saves me some trouble. I will use your version as the base to continue the translations. The desk button however can be fixed easily. No need to restart anything 100%.
I do have to say however, this next week is going to be busy with A&P mid-term coming up.. So don't expect version 2 with desk translations until a week and a half from now.. approximately 02/01/2017.

Thanks for the patience.

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see ppl working on TL for this. I love JSK games. Also, not sure if it's just me but, intros and conversation are fine till the sex scenes where the game just never loads for me.

xii360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

same as poplar chan's error

and judging by everyones reaction it seems to be only our problem
ill try to update my java/flash maybe thats the problem? im sure its updated though

if anyone else can give us tips would be nice ^

update: updated java and flash (even though it was updated anyway), im on japan region still freezes though.
tried original and it seems to work no problem ill wait for fix or february update
thank's for translating jsk games!!

Last edited:

nemoman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here, freezes once sex scenes start, music plays but nothing else. Also jap locale

sonic_htw

Reputation score

Guys, if you get stuck at the gray screen it means you haven't downloaded the Sub folder from https:// mega.nz /#F!og4CHBiT!PAQ9DbkEeWBTIUaK9YiL2A

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

This is why I said the translation should be distributed as the whole package, causes nothing to confusion and suffering otherwise.

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, new to uploading files online (mega). However, JSK releases the game in this format as well, splitting the shockwave game and the sub (keep the files inside the sub folder) files. To clarify, your game folder should only have two things, the sub folder with the files contained within them and the Mika shockwave game. I am too lazy to switch to a different uploading website where I can upload the entire file for one single download. As for now, please remember to download both the sub folder and shockwave game.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I upload main file not for ppl willing to play...
I tested and share translated file only with guy who doing tr.
(Of course I not saying that they cannot use it, because I share it's here)
+ I write about that, I mean that this only main file and it's ppl (schoolers) fault that they not read all info.
Don't see reason to make ppl life easyer, they even not buy game from dev's and don't know how fully game is looking :rolleyes:

Glad that I help with button translation

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, if you get stuck at the gray screen it means you haven't downloaded the Sub folder from https:// mega.nz /#F!og4CHBiT!PAQ9DbkEeWBTIUaK9YiL2A
I know it works with the subs folder included but the translation isn't finished cause the scenes are not translated yet. only the intro and the initial conversations. Before the sex scenes. Hoping the rest is ready soon. thanks anyway.

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it works with the subs folder included but the translation isn't finished cause the scenes are not translated yet. only the intro and the initial conversations. Before the sex scenes. Hoping the rest is ready soon. thanks anyway.
Yes, it's what I write :)

jak1984

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newer one is better than Shion, who agrees?:D
I don't think so, but i'm glad he is back. Good to see JSK again. Wish I was able to post on the blog, but its all in Japanese lol. I would say that he should have made a doggy POV scene and focused less on the missionary scene which has a ton of content. Anyway Happy he is back and well.