What's new

cheesburgr

Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

just checked up to see if any old stuff had been uncensored only to find a whole new game, and uncensored AND partially translated?:eek: I'm truly amazed.
I'll have to go buy it to show him that he's doing the right thing again.
Now maybe this is just the result of modifying it, but I'm a little surprised that you can make her blow you and rape her via the desk right out of the gate. I kinda like that, but I also liked that Shion had to be worn down before she'd do anything as active as that. Thanks very much to all who such nice work on these. I wish I had the modding know-how myself.

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmm i just here waiting for translated of his newest game since two said they where going work on it

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are those legit? I get a huge amount of warnings from this site.
Of course not, someone used adobe air and pack flash in apk.
Install adblock for this site and no warnings I guess for that site
It's not official apk for android, but works nice

lastflame4

Reputation score

Just in case the translation falls through. I'm working on it myself. I don't want someone to waste their hard work if they really are still working on it. So if that is the case I won't post mine. However, if that is not that case, when I finish the translating the main file, I'll post my translation, uncensored as well. Then I will work on the scenes and go from there. Currently I am just focused on the UI elements as they are the hardest to implement, then I will work on the text elements since I'd rather do the easier stuff last.

Also, some elements are a bit blurry, but since I don't have access the the source, I have to improvise. I will be trying my best to minimize this as much as possible.

Here's a sneak peak, a good game deserves a good translation.
(Can't post links yet sorry, just fix the link yourself :D)
hxxp://imgur.com/JQRxL0b

paulosergio96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just in case the translation falls through. I'm working on it myself. I don't want someone to waste their hard work if they really are still working on it. So if that is the case I won't post mine. However, if that is not that case, when I finish the translating the main file, I'll post my translation, uncensored as well. Then I will work on the scenes and go from there. Currently I am just focused on the UI elements as they are the hardest to implement, then I will work on the text elements since I'd rather do the easier stuff last.

Also, some elements are a bit blurry, but since I don't have access the the source, I have to improvise. I will be trying my best to minimize this as much as possible.

Here's a sneak peak, a good game deserves a good translation.
(Can't post links yet sorry, just fix the link yourself :D)
hxxp://imgur.com/JQRxL0b
Just do it dude, the other guy was supposed to have it done almost a month ago. It's prob not happening.

lastflame4

Reputation score

Just do it dude, the other guy was supposed to have it done almost a month ago. It's prob not happening.
You do have a point, let me polish up what I have so far, then I will post what I have done. Currently, I am working on the dialogue (there's a shit ton of it), and there are a lot of grammatical errors I have yet to fix as well as contextual errors that I still need to work out. It is kinda a hard to figure out the context of what is being said half the time because of the way that I see the code. So expect a lot of dialogue errors in my first release.

I'll post what I have done later today.

lastflame4

Reputation score

As promised, here is what I have done so far. There are a lot of dialogue errors still that I need to fix as well as untranslated text, just keep that in mind. The menus are all translated (not including the actual "choice" menus), except for the actually scenes, only the main part has translated menus.

I'm just about halfway done translating the main part, after that I'll start work on the scenes. Keep in mind that there is a lot of work still to be done. So don't expect a full translation anytime soon. That is sadly the way it has to be, unless I work full time on this...and I'd rather not do that, its only a game :).
That being said, I'll try to keep a reasonable pace on the translation as I know there are a lot of people that would love to see this translated. I'm aiming to be done with the main.swf sometime next week; so be patient!

Just replace the main .swf with this one (the one you click to start the game). Enjoy
(Remember to fix the link!)
hxxps://mega.nz/#!HQpiHZrR!pHLd4XQkG3BpGAoccj7YTJuEj386uR3bG7HVmJc1ikQ

(Also the uncensor is included, at least for the main part...)

paulosergio96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As promised, here is what I have done so far. There are a lot of dialogue errors still that I need to fix as well as untranslated text, just keep that in mind. The menus are all translated (not including the actual "choice" menus), except for the actually scenes, only the main part has translated menus.

I'm just about halfway done translating the main part, after that I'll start work on the scenes. Keep in mind that there is a lot of work still to be done. So don't expect a full translation anytime soon. That is sadly the way it has to be, unless I work full time on this...and I'd rather not do that, its only a game :).
That being said, I'll try to keep a reasonable pace on the translation as I know there are a lot of people that would love to see this translated. I'm aiming to be done with the main.swf sometime next week; so be patient!

Just replace the main .swf with this one (the one you click to start the game). Enjoy
(Remember to fix the link!)
hxxps://mega.nz/#!HQpiHZrR!pHLd4XQkG3BpGAoccj7YTJuEj386uR3bG7HVmJc1ikQ

(Also the uncensor is included, at least for the main part...)
Pretty good thus far. If you need anything done with photoshop i can help so you can focus on the actual translation.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog update with a blonde girl in a blue schoolgirl attire. Seems to be the next game and it'll be a "fighter" like many of his previous releases.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blog update with a blonde girl in a blue schoolgirl attire. Seems to be the next game and it'll be a "fighter" like many of his previous releases.
And here is the link to the blog.
b.dlsite.net/RG12507

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You do know there's 1 already in the 1st post ? And probably a few more times throughout the thread ?

maherx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ You do know there's 1 already in the 1st post ? And probably a few more times throughout the thread ?
So just as i noticed, 2 new JSK games are coming!?
Reminds me of Sister Grappling with that new fighter game.
Awesome!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Title is Karen, fighting girlfriend

I'm going to guess its going to be a fighting game where the fighting is a sort of aggressive foreplay.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks promising, although I'm not expecting a lot from it since I'm getting that other brother-sister fighting game that JSK did a while back.

By the way, I can't help but look through the older JSK blog pages and find these images/previews.

I'm highly certain the girl in the yellow school clothing is probably the initial design of the shoplifting girl back in 2014. The other one though is likely one of the unfinished projects JSK has.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The grey-haired loli is supposed to be the daughter from the demon-girl game back in 2013. He was making her before choking out and leaving game-making for almost 3 years.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I really hope he get back into that game, I guess the fighting ones require a lot more animation work than the VN type games.

Btw, I noticed in the Miyuka game whilst playing it in a media player that theres a scene where the MC follows her into her room and forces himself on here, which isn't documented in the guide.

Anyone know how to get this legitimately?

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score

Yeah I really hope he get back into that game, I guess the fighting ones require a lot more animation work than the VN type games.

Btw, I noticed in the Miyuka game whilst playing it in a media player that theres a scene where the MC follows her into her room and forces himself on here, which isn't documented in the guide.

Anyone know how to get this legitimately?
Did you see this as an ending sex scene? Or was it an immediate sex scene after the dialogue choices?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just asking... nothing else, any news or how the translation for the Shoplifting girl is going? In regards of the new game, the girl reminds me a lot and gives me vibes from Erina of Shokugeki no Soma and partly of Lili from the Tekken series. It's awesome that JSK is back on it. :)