What's new

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

I loved JSK's games. It was sad when I started to think there weren't going to be any more. I hope they keep going with more in the future now that we have this new one.

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reall looking forward to updated versions of the game on the frontpage if possible and a translation of some sort :>

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I could try doing a translation, but I I'm gona need some help with figuring out how to edit some of the text to make it fit properly.

max7238

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I heard the news! If anyone needs help with translations or anything, feel free to ask me. Between the release of his last game and now, I finished my Japanese Studies minor and graduated, so the only reason I don't do the translations myself is because I have no idea how flash editing works.
OH HAPPY DAY, JSK RETURNS!

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im surprise how many fans jsk has really and willing translate as well? this is a great group of people lol

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ So much fans only 50 peeps bought it on english-side :rolleyes:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ So much fans only 50 peeps bought it on english-side :rolleyes:
hey its better then most ( and it doesnt take so long to translated like some people do.. cough cough dargoth VH4)

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I heard the news! If anyone needs help with translations or anything, feel free to ask me. Between the release of his last game and now, I finished my Japanese Studies minor and graduated, so the only reason I don't do the translations myself is because I have no idea how flash editing works.
OH HAPPY DAY, JSK RETURNS!
*Christian AfricanAmerican gospel comes in*
Ooooh happy daaaaaay. (oooh happy daay).
Wheeeen JSK coooomes. (When JSK coooooomes).
:D

Related:

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how/have tried to play any of JSK's games on an Android (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)? If so, how did you make it work? I tried downloading

from the Google Play Store. I can make it through the battle phase of Devil Girl just fine, but the sex scenes just won't load properly. I tried downloading Firefox and opening swf files there, but I get "unable to download."

maherx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newer one is better than Shion, who agrees?:D

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newer one is better than Shion, who agrees?:D
I´d totally agree if there was an english version already. JSK´s new game is a mix between Fuuma Girl Maisa and Shion which is a reeeeeaaaaallly good combinaiton :D

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, the new game about shoplifting girl. Anyone figured out how to get all endings? I only figured out the first 2. ( dead eyes rape one, and the love slave one?)

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have started translating the game as of 3 days ago.. I am currently at about 90% of the main dialogue (including interactions). I am still doing run-throughs to clear out any kinks to create a more thorough translation.

Expect a translation post within the next week. :)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, the new game about shoplifting girl. Anyone figured out how to get all endings? I only figured out the first 2. ( dead eyes rape one, and the love slave one?)
Dude, there's like 4-5 posts on how to get them in the last 3 pages of this thread ....

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have started translating the game as of 3 days ago.. I am currently at about 90% of the main dialogue. I am still doing run-throughs to clear out any kinks to create a more thorough translation.

Expect a translation post within the next week. :)
Looking forward to it :)

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone please share or upload the files that got updated for the Shoplifting girl game? Just asking, since there's some bugs, it would be nice to get rid of these, anyways, thanks again for everything.

Last edited:

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright guys, I'm at about 98% of the way done with all interactions and dialogue within the main story. Just doing some final revisions...

Question, would y'all want a translation file uploaded or the game itself with translations patched into it already? If for the game itself, it would be great if someone could send me the newest version so I can add the translations there instead.

Expect the release to be this Friday night!

Thanks

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hands down the pretranslated/patched version. No real reason to get the unpatched one. Would make it a lot easier for those who are not experienced with these types of things as well!

I<3KawaiiAnime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a fun note, during my translation, I ran across a series of lines that JSK included into the main dialogue...relating to Mika-chan calling the interrogator "producer-san" numerous times with lines that suggested she was already completely obedient and have done numerous punishments already in which she was being recorded. These lines seem like they take place post-ending 3. However, I have found no way to access this point. At least in my version.

So there MIGHT be a possibility of content we have not seen yet? But I don't think I've heard of JSK adding in stuff later before..

Have fun with that! lol