What's new

Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

Really sorry for necroing this but I wanted to get this game again and after searching through the whole thread realized that all the links to it are on megaupload. SO I decided to go and look it up on hongfire and get that patched exe as well but hongfire gives me no results for neither product code nor the game's name (I guess it hates me)

Would anyone be so kind as to upload the game and the patched exe again, say, to mediafire.
Please?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

-Links removed due to Mediafire being douchy-

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, thanks alot for that!
Happy times, here I come! :)

sandwich

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get into the crawlspace? I saw something about a red gem but I'm not seeing one :/

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This might sound stupid but, how do you get her to remove her clothes?
Trying dressing room only lets me choose what shirt she wears and not change to naked

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

How far she goes naked depends on how far you are in the exploration.

Also, keep in mind, some of the unlocks, you need to wear a skirt for.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, i have unlocked the room beside the stairs in the first floor but can't enter/ use it, anyone knows how/why?
Edit: Nvm found a way to get in now does anyone else have the issue of the object around the girl disappearing(the sprites) during sex scenes? If you know how to fix it can you share please?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Muck around with the menu on the left. That's the same menu where you change her clothings. Some of the options are for props and enemies (aka tentacles). You must have accidentally turned them invisible.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok yeah, does anyone know how to complete the third row, second one down, (chains)

i dont even know how i unlocked this, it seems that the only way i can acess this scene is from the scenes menu, and when i exit it, its in the hidden room is the libary,

the only options i have in this scene is "tease" with mouth toy or penis, but no actual sex options.

someone said something about there being another chain sceen oposite the gym, but i cant find anything

spkrforthedead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recently wanted to play this game again, but no matter what I do it refuses to run. The error I get says "ゲームデータにアクセスできません 管理者権限のあるユーザーで実行してください" which translates to something like "Can't access game data / Please run as administrator." Naturally I've tried running the program (Both the cracked version and the normal one) as an administrator, with various compatibility settings, in full Japanese locale mode, and with the registry fix applied. This game used to run just fine and I haven't made any changes to my system so I'm guessing that there's a trick or setting that I've forgotten about that makes this game run. Can somebody running the game with Vista 32bit tell me what they do to get this game to work. Alternatively, the creator's website says that this error was fixed in version 1.1, so if someone could point me at a download for that version it would help a lot. Thanks.

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

There is a non sexual scene in one room one the second floor where you are kneeling on a stool while looking into beakers with a purple fluid in them. Also, I don't really understand why the red button went away for you. I used it and still have it with 100% completion across the board.

Lurker
Reputation score

The Mediafire links provided a few posts up work, except for the very last one. Can whoever posted those upload just that very last one to some other site, or maybe on here, if it's small enough?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

The Mediafire links provided a few posts up work, except for the very last one. Can whoever posted those upload just that very last one to some other site, or maybe on here, if it's small enough?
Ugh. Stupid Mediafire....either I'm gonna have to pay for the premium service, or just make a torrent for all the Sexy3D games I have on my HD (which is pretty much all of them save that one w/o any hentai).

:/

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ugh. Stupid Mediafire....either I'm gonna have to pay for the premium service, or just make a torrent for all the Sexy3D games I have on my HD (which is pretty much all of them save that one w/o any hentai).

:/
Or you could just use 7-zip, I believe that works. If not then the best bet would be to use a file encryption program.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm stuck at 99% of the way through the game. I have 100 on everything except the swimming pool (93%) and the one where she is hung upside down. (61%) Anyone know what I'm missing?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What the...I have never heard of this game before..
Must be really old..

Anyway what kind of a game is this?!?
And DL would be appreciated though..

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's an exploration game by Sexy3D. Very puzzle-esque in figuring out where to go. The controls can be pretty awkward at times and a lot of the time I find myself wishing that the character would move faster, but the sex scenes (Some tentacle, some human, some a mixture of both) are quite worth it, and while in the beginning the scenes are just the character standing in sexy poses, as you get the lust meter up and the completion meter up, more options will become available. Overall a very fun game, but very frustrating too because it can take a long time to figure out where to go. I'm sure that if the game were in english it wouldn't be quite as bad, but it isn't. As for a download link, I don't have a clue where to find one. I just found I had this on my computer after transferring everything to an external hard drive because my computer needed repairs. found it when transferring everything back after 2 weeks of my computer being in the shop. Pretty sure you need japanese unicode to play it, by the way.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sounds interesting..
But I think puzzle games like you said would definetly need to be in English..
Anyway I'll try to search for a download, till then dont lose your head.

Selia Aventheim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally figured it all out. For some reason, it never credited me for the shower yet it said I had seen both poses, so I redid that and got 100 on the pool. As for the other one, I read up and found the room on the first floor across from the gym. that solved the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.