What's new

Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

...Have you tried unzipping it instead of unraring it?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

...Have you tried unzipping it instead of unraring it?
yes half completes then brings up this box which says compressed (zipped) folders error and say's error reading the file

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If the install file is still fine, you might still be able to make it work. The other files are actually unnecessary, I think.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Jesus, that doesn't help anyone help you. Those require certain point numbers to open. Try posting what your point value is as well as your current completion percentages.
What? No. There's only two doors that require points to open, and they lead directly to H-scenes.

The other ones you need keys for.

I forgot where you got the key for the topfloor of the gym, but there switches in the right door that open the small doors on the first floor

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Still, I think you came in with your answer a little late. I doubt Jesus is still playing this game given that it's been over four months since he asked.

Twisted

Reputation score

Eh, forgive me. *just started three days ago*

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

*Pats twisted on the head like a kitty*
It's okay.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So,... i need only the key!?

Thanks Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Yay, I helped!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well I'm completely lost. Been around everywhere I can go (Starting floor, ground floor, library, gym balcony, and tutorial), and all I have is a key from a trash can or something on the ground floor, and a piece of clothing. Wish I could read Japanese...

Capataz

Reputation score

In the basement in crawlspace on the right side witht he thing with the blue button is a fake wall aswell that you can crawl through and end up in a room if you didnt know.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I have a question!

Can someone explain the controls?

I made a girl and walked around a bit and some green writing came up in the top left so I clicked on that, and got a pose I think. Then I clicked it again and I could walk again. I opened a couple of doors by clicking on another thing, and then I pressed enter just to see what it does and now pressing the arrow keys no longer moves me around but must scrolls the menu, and I can't undo this.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i don't remember but in manual (a carpet) select system there is some info just translate it

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you actually use an item in your inventory? for example, I have the popsicle, but what do i do with it to have her use it?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

these items open doors or hidden positions, below the option of walk or run will appear a new one with that one you can suck the Popsicle in that floor i guess.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

None of the items are "usable" in the sense that you pick them out of the inventory (though you can open the inventory). They DO add new options when walking around in certain places or during certain interactions. Also clothing obviously just adds that clothing to your character customizer.

Also, I didn't see it posted elsewhere so I'll say that you can tell if an interaction has multiple poses if you see multiple circles in the bottom of the screen during the interaction.

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I'm getting the hang of the controls, now.

But I'm wondering if it's possible to get back into your "street" clothes after getting done with the pool/gym. Going back to the areas where I originally got changed doesn't seem to do it.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks. I'm getting the hang of the controls, now.

But I'm wondering if it's possible to get back into your "street" clothes after getting done with the pool/gym. Going back to the areas where I originally got changed doesn't seem to do it.
yes, you can use the first option to edit your character in the main menu or use the option above the one to change from walk to run (left/up corner)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

In the menu between your main menu and your dress up menu there is a menu where it lets you decide if you want to be able to dress your character in game.

Also, the popsicle can be used at any time while on the first floor.

GERCSI

Reputation score

anyone know how to get the error message '2' to go away when trying to load a level? (after hitting the first option from the main menu, either choosing to start a new game or load, it gives an error in japanese saying it's error number 2).
I have the same problem. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.