Status
Not open for further replies.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~

Please give us more information than just that. What operating system are you using? Do you have your computer set to Japanese locale?

GERCSI

Reputation score

Please give us more information than just that. What operating system are you using? Do you have your computer set to Japanese locale?
My system:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/13/2010, 17:12:21

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.091208-2036)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: Fujitsu Siemens
System Model: MS-6585
BIOS: Version 1.00
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
Memory: 1280MB RAM
Page File: 477MB used, 2576MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
-----------------------------------------------------
I've set my computer in Japanese

I get these two warnings:

In the second warning is something with "F2", but I do not know what to change in the "F2" menu.

I hope that you can help me. :)

Attachments

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lurker Nub here new to downloaded jap games. Got everything working fine but nothing's in English so I can't understand what I'm doing in the game. Any way to get that in English or do I have to take a crash coarse in Moonspeak?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You don't need to understand this game to play it. Fiddle around with it until you know what you're doing. That's what I did, and it seemed to work.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

In general, take note of what menu options seem to do, best is to keep hands off the top row except for the very first screen where you have to click the top left option to actually start it.

Once in game you need to keep an eye on colors too of things you do.

But as said, really a case of trial and error.

To Gersci: I think it's an error due to screen size or something like that, I recall having that error too after having set it to maximum or something.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how do you do screenshots?, i can try to post a translated menu and stuff
^_^

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Prnt Scrn, Ctrl + v into Paint or something similar, upload to an image hosting site, post it here.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the other one was better... more tentacles :p

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I now I'm necroying this thread, but I don't think it's worth creating a new tread at the moment.

The new game from sexy 3d is schedules to be released this month, and already have a demo up on dlsite, but unfortunately it have the same problem of mousou school, and only runs on japanese windows.
here's the information about the game, at least for now.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well, some nice guy will probably make a crack for it. Like they did with this

Not really a fan of the new look the girl has, but I'll still be wanting to play the game

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, some nice guy will probably make a crack for it. Like they did with this

Not really a fan of the new look the girl has, but I'll still be wanting to play the game
From the few I could see from the author site, one thing that I didn't like is the lack of customizatios as it have in the other games, but he did comments something about improving positions, including some that wheren't possible in the previous games, due to engine limitations.

It's scheduled to be released somethime in this month, so let's wait and see...

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

It's annoying that it does allow itself to be installed, yet only then says it cannot be run.

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys where can i find the uniform for the gym and how i can recognised it?

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on the second floor of the gym, in the right door what have i to do with the levers blue green ecc???

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone feels like helping me finish this game? would really appreciate some hints...
here's what i have so far: (see attachment)

also, what are the clothes-specific scenes? i know about the one with the skirt and i know that u need to be in the gym uniform/swimsuit to enter the gym/pool respectively
i also heard that you need to be nude for some other scene but have no idea where that is

anyone has any ideas on what i might be missing?

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what scene is the dildo for?

edit: i got in to the crawlspace, red lever opens it, then you use green and open the otherone from the inside, then you turn green off do you can get past, (enter though the side you just unlocked)

edit: again, every time i ask a question i find the answer moments later, no matter how long i look before i ask.

so... what does the button in the hidden chamber to the right of the monster that you release do?

Last edited:

TrojanCat

Reputation score

Hello,

I'm quite new to this forum, but I was wondering whether someone could help me with a problem I've been having with the installation of this game. I downloaded the zip and the patched .exe file, and prior to installation, changed my system locale to Japanese, just to be on the safe side. I installed the game, but when I click the icon to start it up, an error message pops up saying 'This game can only be played on Japanese Windows CODE=1041'.

Now, I googled this error (and code), but the only thing I could find is that CODE=1041 means Japanese language. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. I've even tried going into regedit and changing the computer installation language to Japanese, but that didn't work either..

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, if that's anyway help.

Thanks in advance :)

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

You should be able to play it when edited to have install language set to japanese and have rebooted after that. But I believe near the top of the thread were edited versions that ignore that issue. Otherwise no idea.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, keep in mind you may be using the wrong .exe file.

There should be two in the folder after you patch. The one you want to use has a '_CR' at the end of the file name.

This is assuming of course, your folder resemble's mine after patching (see attached)

Edit: Small picture is small...should still be legible though

Attachments

TrojanCat

Reputation score

Ah, brilliant. I got it working. Thank you both for the help (turns out I was clicking the icon that got added into my Start Menu opposed to the patched .exe file in the folder). Woops.

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.