What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

from what i can tell (using machine translation) the tree is basicly bonuses u can get

for example the cat girl lvl 1 tree is full of defense penalties for the cat girl

EDIT: forgot to add u get points in certain catagories when u "interact with them?" not sure on this one but i only got points for dealing damage to those location no idea if u still get the point if u use H attack only

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I made a stat chart to make things a bit easier for you all.
i57.tinypic.com/2190wty.png
damn forum rules i cant post the image straight but this is the image zarion posted on page 2

because im lazy ima just quote this and explain the stats 1 by 1
hp: is self explanatory when its empty u lose the fight

offensive power: the amount of damage you do

???=attack speed(i guess no real other way to translate it): this stat dictates the timers size the bigger the number the longer ull wait

defense: the more u have the less damage u take

accuracy: the more u have the less u miss

agility: this dictates the rate at which ur timer empties the more u have the faster ull get a turn

intelligence: effects all spells the more u have the more effective ur magic becomes

magical power=mana: the more u have the more u can cast
each color has their own mana pool so a dual elemental mage can cast a ton of magic or u can go single element and have a shitton of mana

and he has the colors so i wont say them again

the main reason i did this is because agility and the ??? might interest more physical oriented builds (for obvious reasons ill refer ??? as speed from now on for my own convenience)
so basicly the lower the number in the speed stat the less ull have to wait and the more agility u have the faster ull get a turn
there are also weapons that completly remove the wait time at the start of combat
開戦時攻撃時間 = reset timer at the start of the fight
there are variable for this one as well and so lets say u have 開戦時攻撃時間 10 that means ur speed stat will have a value of 10 at the start of the fight then go back to normal

ill try to compile a full list of info when i get enough and srry for wall of text

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

could anyone please pm me link,thanks:)

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

got stuck after u unlock the 4 classrooms and have almost everything i have available for my lvl so if anyone wants help early on as to what does what and how they could start their builds just ask

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I made a torrent on nyaa so you don't have to spam link requests.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

no one has answered how to capture a monster by the way :)

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Please see post #40 before posting pm spamming.
It's already available at the usual places. ;)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

PM me for a MEGA link. Usual rules apply like all my links. Aka NO pm requests or you'll be put on my list and you'll never get link from me ever.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The grinding in this one is quite tedious... The difference in difficulty between Aria's lv3 to lv4, Raichi lv1 to lv2 is very steep, seemingly because the equipment stats available at that point don't really match the damage output of the girls at that stage... So in the end it becomes a battle of attrition between their HP bar and the number of pots you can bring...

The skills aint really that useful either... Can anyone explain how does Counter works? I have the skill equipped, I see the counter icon below my bar, but it never activates...

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The grinding in this one is quite tedious... The difference in difficulty between Aria's lv3 to lv4, Raichi lv1 to lv2 is very steep, seemingly because the equipment stats available at that point don't really match the damage output of the girls at that stage... So in the end it becomes a battle of attrition between their HP bar and the number of pots you can bring...

The skills aint really that useful either... Can anyone explain how does Counter works? I have the skill equipped, I see the counter icon below my bar, but it never activates...
You could also just use the healing scroll with a lot of mana giving equipment and a light, weak sword. That's how I've been winning so far. My aim is to focus on speed and magic with a little bit of health.

Edit: Anyone know how to get more than 999 gems of any color? I need 1000, but it maxes out at 999.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You could also just use the healing scroll with a lot of mana giving equipment and a light, weak sword. That's how I've been winning so far. My aim is to focus on speed and magic with a little bit of health.

Edit: Anyone know how to get more than 999 gems of any color? I need 1000, but it maxes out at 999.
Just keep playing and progressing/upgrading your overall upgrading ability (that home skill or whatever). You will eventually be able to carry more than 999 after a certain level.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The grind is too strong. I can't go on anymore. Also I've been randomly making materials and grinding up more gems in order to get tons of materials only to realise that half of them are useless...

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They each have their use, some are related to the H-bar and gem yield, but I can't say for sure.

Well I've just beaten the game and I must say that I am disappointed that there isn't more. It ended with a "To be continued", but the question is when..

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just spent like two hours grinding and forgot to save, I think I'm done.

As for play-style, I went with the highest defense i could get and the healing spell, seemed to work well against the catgirl...just don't forget to break her furry shawl thing once she's lvl3, it gives her a really strong attack. Took me a long time to figure that out.

Overall It's a decent game, just the part i came here for is disappointing. Give me scenes for every girl and an English translation and I'll buy your sequel.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man this game needs a translation... So many items that I have no idea what they do >.>

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Took me over 20 hours (across the last two days), but I got the game down and finished. Can't compare myself to the players that finished the game within 4 hours, as I don't fully understand Japanese (I only understand some kanji (because I speak Mandarin) and katakana), so it took me a while to manually translate everything for myself.

<strike>Will be posting a guide later today in a couple hours. I intend to use it to answer all fundamental gameplay progression and mechanic questions.</strike>

Updated post: 7 time(s)

Here's a taste of the partial guide, for those in need of immediate help.

It's meant to be a standalone text file at the moment. Intending to add pictures in final version, but I've finished explaining the ~95% of the crucial gameplay aspects (just need to update Stress and Clothing, but those are rather minor and/or self-explanatory mechanics). I may or may not continue with story progression and the item list, depending on whether the information is needed. Otherwise, guide's stay as it is for a while (really need to move onto next project; spent more time than I budgeted >.<)

PM me or throw some rep at this post with a small note if you need this updated, corrected, and/or finished.

!!Also!!, keep in mind that the game is INCOMPLETE. There are a few items that are in the game that either don't have any effect or cannot be obtained even though they're mentioned (example: a weapon that requires that your Home level is 10, when the maximum Home level possible is 9, as of v1.00 of the game). The developer just got a little ahead of himself when we was making items for the game, and didn't have enough time to finish the game's story before the deadline. Don't worry - we're as frustrated as you are. :p

/start guide

!DISCLAIMER!: I estimate that this guide is ~80% accurate; it's rather possible that I made a typo somewhere, provided only partially verified information, or provided guessed explanations. I didn't make the game, I don't speak Japanese, and I'm no gaming professional. Please proceed with this mind. If you find any mistakes, please feel free to PM (private message) me at ulmf.org, so that I can amend them:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=16290

Ver.0.74
- Added a some potentially vital info to INTRODUCTION 2 section
--> Stress Gauge/Bar/Meter (new!)
--> H Bar/Gauge/Meter 3 (new!)
- Added another line of info to Attack Points 1
- Modified H Bar/Gauge/Meter 2 to more accurately reflect its purpose (new!)
- Updated Farm & Recollection sub-section
--> Amended "Image Training" description with a quote from Aradude (Thanks again!)
--> added info to Farm, regarding the Satisfaction bar (formerly assumed to be an "Energy" bar) (new!)
- changed version list's indentation style
- proofread a tiny but misleading typo under H Bar/Gauge/meter 1

Ver.0.73
- Amended a crucial misconception I had about obtaining Gems from battle (boy am I embarrassed; thanks again, hunters1!)
--> fixed Gems
--> fixed Gem Counters 1
- Modified Farm & Recollection of Home Menu section
--> renamed "Boss Recollection" sub-section to "Image Recollection" (Thanks Aradude; I would have never figured it out, lol)
- Ascertained level 9 Gem capacity limits (thanks again. ytinasni!)
--> fixed Gem Capacity
- proofread a few punctuation errors

Ver.0.72
- Added info
--> Magic Power Bars/Gauges
- Amended a group of false statements, based on my misconception about drops being based on H bar (Thanks hunters1!)
--> fixed Loot/Drops
--> fixed Gem Counters 1
--> modified H bar/Gauge/Meter 2
--> modified Gems
- Ascertained level 8 Gem capacity limits (thanks ytinasni!)
--> fixed Gem Capacity
Ver.0.7
- finished Home Menu section; still subject to proofreading and format changes though
Ver.0.65
- thoroughly updated Items & Equipment in the Home menu section
- added Farm & Recollection info to the Home Menu section
- added more info
--> Magic Power Bars/Gauges
Ver.0.5
- updated Home menu section
- added more info
--> H Bar/Gauge/Meter 1
--> Gem Counters 1
--> H Bar/Gauge/Meter 2
--> Defending and Counterattacks
--> Escape/Running Away
- some more proofreading, and quite a number of additional notes across multiple sections
Ver.0.4
- updated home menu section
- added more info
--> Gems
--> Attack Points 2
Ver.0.3
- added additional info on combat mechanics to intro, did some proofreading
--> Turn Gauges
--> Attack Points 1
--> Poses/Positions
--> Enemy Global HP/Health Bar/Gauge/Meter
--> Your HP/Health Bar/Gauge
--> Loot/Drops
Ver.0.1
- wrote intro, partial home menu
Ver.0.0
- writing base guide & synopsis

===[ STARTING UP THE GAME ]===

Open "ale.exe" to start up the game. A small intro animation will begin; click anywhere in the game window to skip it (if you want to); you'll be brought the title menu.

::TITLE MENU::

新規ゲーム = new game
ロード = load
戦跡 = old battle tutorials
CREDIT = who knows

The third option isn't going to be of any use right now. It fills out with tutorials you've already scene/read from within the game. If you don't read Japanese anyways, this won't be of any use to you.

The first option will start a new game. Do just that.

An intro will start scrolling. Clicking it will fast-forward it.

After that, you'll be given a small window to choose your character name. English alphabets are applicable. Choose your name and then click the button (the only one available). So begins the game.

======[ INTRODUCTION 1 ]======

A prologue scene will play. Click the "SKIP" button to fast-forward through the text. If you don't read Japanese, this will be your favorite button for the entire game.

Once the scene finishes, you'll be lead to an empty classroom with a naked girl in it. She'll start a fight with you. This fight will act as a tutorial for the basics of the game's combat.

-------Combat Basics 1-------

I've already posted a short but detailed guide (with pictures) on the ULMF forums regarding this tutorial (and combat basics). You can find it here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=612062&postcount=28

However, in the case for whatever reason you cannot access the post (internet offline, web browser's bitching, ULMF site/server offline, or if my post gets deleted for some reason, etc.), I've copy-pasted some of the info here. The remaining paragraphs of this section will be very close with my post's contents (aside from the pictures the post has, and a few sentences I've added here).

Anyways, so begins the battle with the girl. Take note of the yellow gauges to the lower-left of your screen. These are the "Attack Gauges".

::Turn Gauges::
- They represent the amount of remaining time before each side's next turn.
- The top bar/gauge/meter is the enemy's.
- The bottom bar/gauge/meter is yours.
- The bars are normally yellow; however, they may adopt different colors under certain conditions.
- yellow: when you're waiting for your next turn
- red: added on top of the current remnants of the gauge when you're attacked; represents a "stagger" effect; the more physical damage received, the more time is added.
- purple: when you're casting a spell; the spell is cast when the gauge finishes counting down. (you have no spells at this moment, but later you'll have cards that allow you to use magic spells)
- Each gauge counts down at their own rate (independent of each other), based on the owner's stats (explained later)

You'll start out with no choice but to defend. Clicking on circular "防御" button on the right side of the screen defends (and spends your turn). You can also click the smaller "防御" button in the bottom tray, but you'll almost never use any of the buttons in that tray throughout in the entire game. You can also click on her body to proceed, but FYI - once you gain the ability to fight back, clicking the girl's body attacks her (which is what's usually supposed to happen).

::Defending and Counterattacks::
- "防御" translates to "defense" or "defend"
- Defending doesn't really help reduce incoming damage - at all
- However, when hit by a physical attack while defending, you're Turn Gauge will reset, and you'll be given the "カウンター" (Counter) buff.
- The Counter buff doesn't really do anything on its own. However, there's a Technique card that, once equipped, modifies the counter buff to multiply your next physical attack by 1.5 times; the card also stacks with itself multiplicatively if you equip multiple cards - four of these cards (the max you can equip) will give your counterattack damage a bit over 5 times, which then makes defending Extremely worthwhile, even with just one card, if you time your defense correctly (if you care to get into the math: if you equip a heavy weapon, and defend right before an enemy attack you'll do 1.5x the damage, but only have to wait just a little over 1x your normal cooldown - in such a way, you'll be boosting your damage output considerably - though this effect doesn't do as well with small, faster weapons) (do note that at a certain point, incredible single-hit damage becomes pointless, especially so if the enemy attacks far more rapidly than you do).

After a few rounds, you can start fighting back. If you want (to get a feel for the battle mechanic), you can go ahead and click on an attack point (there's only one at the moment) to attack her and eventually defeat her that way, but isn't that a little boring :p. If you mess up and defeat her anyways, don't sweat it - you'll see her again, and you can always go to the recollection screen (mentioned below) to fight this same instance again.

::Attack Points 1::
- These are spots/areas which you can choose to attack. They represent different parts of the enemy's body; sometimes clothing.
- Each point has its own HP ("Hit Points" or "Health Points") bar.
- Some Attack Points are hidden until certain conditions are met (enemy knocked down, changed position, clothing destroyed, etc.)
- Some Attack Points are more sensitive than others.

::poses/Positions::
- When mousing over an attack point, notice that sometimes there is a yellow arrow symbol next to the name of the attack point, such as a counter-clockwise arrow or an arrow pointing up. Use your mouse to draw a line (according to the direction the arrow denotes) over the attack point to activate an animation.
- Some of the time, the arrows are unavailable until its corresponding Attack Point is destroyed. Other times, minor position changes are available, without damaging its Attack Point at all.

Anyways, to move onto the next "scene" (again, completely optional, but still the basis of the entire game), you need to knock/throw her down instead. To throw down the enemy (changing position), drag your mouse (with left click) in a counter-clockwise motion within the Attack Point's red circle.

You don't need to make a perfect circle. It just needs to be a counter-clockwise curve, with enough points (during laggy fights, you'll need to hold down the mouse a longer, so that the game registers the points).

Anyways, this knocks her down, and avails additional Attack Points to you:
- 胸部 = "chest area"; breasts.
- 脚 = legs
- 局部 = translates to "local area", but it's the genitals

Since the breasts' HP is already depleted at the start, they are said to be "exposed". There are various reasons to expose an Attack Point, but that'll be mentioned later. Attacking the genitals as they are does the same thing - once you deplete its HP bar, it becomes exposed to your abuse. They're not particularly significant at this point.

However, attacking the leg and exposing it will give you an opportunity to lift the leg up. Take note of the icon next to its attack point. This denotes that an upward stroke (click and drag) will have a special effect.

After lifting the leg up and exposing (depleting) the genitals, you'll have the option to insert (denoted by the arrow pointing to the left; this should be self-explanatory now). Also, you'll have the option to put the leg back down (denoted by arrow to the right), if you so desire; it ends any animations associated with the position though.

-------Combat Basics 2-------

Now I'll take a moment to explain a few more things about combat, as well as go more in depth about the already mentioned mechanics. You can consider these as tips if you've already got the game mostly figured out. If you're impatient and just want to plough through the game, just read "Gems" and "Gem Counters 1". These two topics are probably the least obvious mechanics (I couldn't figure them out myself; needed help), but they're among the most crucial.

::Gems::
As you attack the enemy's attack points, notice that little gems start flying out. These Gems are pretty much the game's currency. You make or buy items using them. The harder you hit, the more gems fly out. Gems obtained during (at the moment of) battle are sent to the Gem Counters (see below, Gem Counters 1). They are very closely related to loot and drops - which are crucial to progressing through the game.

::Enemy Global HP/Health Bar/Gauge/Meter::
You've probably noticed by now, but at the top of the screen, there are two bars: one green, one pink. The green one is the enemy's HP bar. It'll change color depending on how much HP the enemy has left (yellow when half down, red at around 1/5). Damaging any attack point will also damage the enemy's global HP bar.

::H Bar/Gauge/Meter 1::
This is the pink gauge (also located at the top of the screen) - right under the enemy's global HP bar. Unless you're completely new to the genre of Japanese adult electronic entertainment, this should be very self-explanatory. It's the enemy's pleasure bar. I'm not kidding; "H" stands for "hentai". Notice that it goes up as you land hits. Don't question why all the girls in the game get off to getting brutalized by deadly weaponry (which you will craft soon). Maybe they're all masochists; maybe I didn't actually read the story, and the "weapons" you're crafting are all exotically-named dildos, cleverly named puns such as "dagger", "long sword", "gladius", "broadsword", and "lance". I might as well name my bra "Swedish Battle-cuirass".

::H Bar/Gauge/Meter 2::
Anyways, yes, this is the "love meter". And it's the H bar actually because the literal pronunciation of the English letter "H" sounds like "ecchi", which means "dirty/naughty/perverted". The H bar governs the Stress bar; the Stress bar heavily impacts Gem collection (how much gems you get for each attack you land) (see below in Stress Gauge/Bar/Meter and H Bar/Gauge/Meter 3 for details). As Gems are related to loot/drops, they become vital to material collection (see below for info about Loot/Drops). Also, on the issue of capturing the girls, having them orgasm increases the success rate of capture. More info on that in the Farm & Recollection section.

::Gem Counters 1::
If you paid any attention to the rest of the screen, you ought to have noticed the gauges/bars in the bottom-left corner of the battle screen. These represent the amount of gems you've collected from this battle so far, as well as accumulative pleasure (see above). Each bar represents the different types of gems (from top-down: white, red, blue, yellow, and green). For the first quarter or so of the game, white gems are the most helpful to you (buying healing items, crafting newbie equipment, etc.), but the other colors will become necessary as you spec into magic and spells. There is a maximum amount of gems you'll be able to carry away from battle though - usually 99 of each, 199 or more in some rare cases. This is because of the peculiar way Gem Counters work:
- As you fill the bars up with gems, bars will sometimes max out and then empty themselves, and a small number gets added on the side of the bar that got maxed out. This represents the number of stacks of maxed gem counter bars so far.
- The amount of gems you carry away from battle depends on how full the bar is at the conclusion of the battle (be it you win, lose, or run away).
- Each bar has a capacity of 99 gems. Ending the battle with a full bar awards you 99 gems of the corresponding bar's color. However, the moment that bar hits 100, it resets/empties, and contributes to one stack. It is very important to note that the number of stacks do NOT affect Gems gained whatsoever. That is to say, if a bar fills/maxes out, it is then emptied - and being empty, you won't gain many (or any) gems of the corresponding bar. If a bar is 30% full at the end of a battle, you get 29-30 gems of the bar's type - even if you managed to get 5 stacks on that bar.
- The stacks (on each bar) factor into drops and loot. Each stack grants you one piece of loot/drop. But since you can only gain a maximum of 10 drops per battle, you may sometimes have more stacks than drops. Under these conditions, each additional stack defaults to 100 gems of the bar's type. For example: if you achieved 5 stacks on the White bar, 5 stacks on the Green bar, and 1 stack on the Yellow bar, you'll get 10 pieces of loot/drops/cards, and 100 Gems (likely Green gems, as they're the last stack to be calculated) - on top of the Gems you gain from how full the bars are. See below in Loot/Drops for more information.

::Your HP/Health Bar/Gauge::
Take note of the big green bar sitting in the lower half of the screen. This bar is your HP bar - when it's depleted, you'll be defeated. It'll change color depending on how much HP you have left (yellow when half down, red at around 1/5). Don't worry about losing though - you'll learn that it's part of the intended gameplay (some fights will be ridiculously hard, intended to defeat you on your fight try).

::Magic Power Bars/Gauges::
Now you're probably wondering what those multi-color bars (underneath your HP bar) are for, and if they're related to the Gem Counter bars. These are your Magic Power bars - pools of magic (or "mana", if you want to call it that) which you consume to produce magic. Spell cards consume these bars. Different spells consume different types of Magic Power (mana). For example, a simple Bolt Arrow spell card uses 10 yellow Magic Power. How much Magic Power (of each type) depend on your Magic Power capacities (see below, in Home menu, left column).

::Attack Points 2::
- 全身, "entire body": at the start of almost battle you'll have, you'll always start of with this attack point. Destroying (exposing) it avails other Attack Points.
- 胸部, "chest area": this is an exclusive attack point that only appears in this (the tutorial) fight. All future battles divide this attack point into smaller attack points/areas.
- 脚, "legs": the legs are associated with speed, and for a few enemies a defense guarding against insertion. Just landing one hit on this attack point will slow some bosses.
- 局部, "local area"/nether region/genitals: for some reason, the developer couldn't find a better phrase... but anyways, it's generally more sensitive than most other attack points.

::Escape/Running Away::
You won't have an option to run away in this fight, but in all future battles, you will. Any button with "逃げる" written on it means "escape" or "run away". You'll generally find this button next to the "防御" (Defend) button during battle. The game doesn't have a mechanic that prevents you from fleeing; enemies don't seem interested in giving chase. As said before, fleeing generally has no disadvantages - you keep the gems you've earned during the fight, as well as loot, even if you were losing. Fleeing ends the battle on the spot.

------------------------------

Anyways, after a couple inserts, the protagonist will automatically continue to piston. Keep doing whatevers, you'll eventually deplete her global HP bar, which defeats her.

------Victory and Loot--------

::Loot/Drops::
Upon finishing the fight, you'll be shown a post-battle screen of looted items gained from the battle. The quantity of items looted are dependent on how much cumulative pleasure which given to the enemy - which is represented by the numbers on the Gem Counter. For every stack on each of the Gem Counter gauges, you get one item/card as loot (see Gem Counters 1 for more information). You'll keep the loot you earned during battle whether you win, lose, or run away; victory is insignificant if you're just farming for gems and materials/loot. Winning is only significant in boss fights, which progress the game's story. If you're out in the field and lose, you're only inconvenienced to be sent back Home (for free too! how is that inconvenient?).

Remember that this fight is only meant as a tutorial. As for all fights after this one, girls will be clothed, fights will be harder, with the threat of defeating you.

========[ HOME MENU ]========

Following the fight, you'll be greeted with additional text; you'll eventually come to the game's "Home menu". This is your base of sorts.

::Home menu, left column::

See the little white text running down the left side of the screen? This is a list of your stats.

体力 = "body power", HP/health/endurance; denotes how much damage you can take before you are defeated
攻撃力 = attack power; strength; the damage you dish out for each physical attack
攻重量 = "attack weight"; cooldown; the amount of time added to your Turn Gauge after performing a physical attack
防御力 = defense power; physical damage reduction; the amount of incoming physical damage you'll mitigate
精密性 = accuracy; the likelihood of successfully landing a physical attack
敏捷性 = agility; speed at which your Turn Gauge depletes when it's yellow; doesn't affect casting times (when Turn Gauge is purple)
知性 = intellect; cast speed; only affects spells
魔力 = "magic power". it's just a category title for each of the 4 types of magic resources, listed below. !Take note: these DO NOT affect how much gems you can hold (see below)! These only govern how much magic you can carry out into the field or into battle with you to use on various spells (which consume these resources)
- 赤 = "red"; red capacity; the maximum amount of red magic power
- 青 = "blue"; blue capacity; the maximum amount of blue magic power
- 黄 = "yellow"; yellow capacity; the maximum amount of yellow magic power
- 緑 = "green"; green capacity; the maximum amount of green magic power
**while I'm talking about stats, I'll note that there's a hidden stat:
"運気" = luck/fortune: I'm not completely sure what this does exactly. Some games use the luck stat to boost critical rate, but my experiments have shown absolute no difference in critical hit frequency with +400 luck. It may do something about critical hit damage (haven't tested it, as it just occurred to me that it's a possibility), but my best guess is that Luck affects Drop Rate/Chance.

Below these stats are pictures of Gems - each denoting how much gems of each type that you have at the moment. For the colorblind, they are as follow, from top to bottom: white, red, blue, yellow, and green. As said before, Gems are your currency; your money. You can only craft (ergo obtain; see below) certain items/equipment if you have their required gems and materials.

::Gem Capacity::
There is maximum capacity of Gems you can hold at any given moment. The capacity is dictated by your Home Level. From Home Level 1 (which you start at) to Home Level 4 or 5, your maximum capacity is 999 for each type of gem. From Home Level 5 or 6 to 7, this capacity is raised to 2499. At level 8, the capacity is raised once again to 4999 (thanks ytinasni for the info!). Home Level 9 is the maximum Home Level, but Gem Capacity remains unchanged. (Thanks for providing the info, ytinasni!)

::Home Level::
Home Level is statistic which

/snip guide
[highlight](barred by 25000 character limit @.@; please download the attached walkthrough guide for the remainder of the guide)[/highlight]

<strike>Check back later</strike> PM me and/or +rep this post with a small note if you're still stuck. I may or may not read the thread.

EDIT#7: here's a mega link for the ver.0.74 of the guide, in case you can't download attachments for some reason.

Attachments

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just got to add for non magic users
there is an ability that allows u to ignore timer bar but reduces ur dmg proportional to the amount of time left up to 90% dmg reduction and continious use of it over a short period of time tends to bug out and cause u to be unbable to do anything for a second (like 5 clicks a second)

EDIT: forgot to add if u really wana grind there is a girl that can give u up to 600 blue green and yellow gems its the naked one with the fog she only has rewards for white and red (i think cuz i know 3 colors dont have rewards and 1 of the colors that always has rewards is white) so when u get all the colors to 5 ull get rewards for those who do and 5 bars worth of gems for those who dont

EDIT2: just for clarification u can cast spells as well and up to now i only used healing and it caused it to heal me for the full amount and the other drawback of using this skill is that the battle becomes real time causing ur opponents timer to go down even if ur timer is ready for a 100% dmg hit (meaning empty)

Last edited:

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you capture random girls?