What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

I really, really don't like doing this, but I have no choice. The game has a lot of potential for discussion and I'd hate to see this thread die. There are two loli enemies in this game and for that reason I have to take down the links and I can't openly share it on the forums

Personally I'm stuck after beating the level 2 Raijuu.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last I checked, DLsite links for games with loli/shota are fine, yet I've been seeing a lot of people not posting them lately. It's especially frustrating if they don't even include the DLsite number for them.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I made a stat chart to make things a bit easier for you all.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I made a stat chart to make things a bit easier for you all.
the third one is the cooldown meter length

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can u use the trial save to continue? cuz i farmed pretty hard and had an awsome set up

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What trial save? The file that is inside the data folder? That's not the save file. I've yet to locate the save file.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can u use the trial save to continue? cuz i farmed pretty hard and had an awsome set up
Nope. They're incompatible. They both share a global save file ("alex.sol", which is made and modified upon closing the flash), and have their own slave files (the trail ends in a "t", such as "amg01t.sol", whereas the main game names its files without the "t"). You can rename the slave file (take away the "t"), but the main game won't detect it.

Sorry. I did some farming as well too, but it's nothing you can't replicate. ;)

What trial save? The file that is inside the data folder? That's not the save file. I've yet to locate the save file.
It's located in AppData. That's where most flash players put their saves. Specifically, if you use the standalone/projector flash player, the directory is"
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random numbers]\localhost

If you use your browser to play the flash game, it may sometimes be stored in a different folder, but it'll always be somewhere in AppData. If you don't know it already, AppData is a hidden folder by default. You can google how to find and (permanently or temporarily) un-hide it.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As I understand some don't understand Japanese and lack the means to hook text from swf (flash) files, here's a small guide for the very beginning (tutorial) of the game to help some of you out on the mechanics of battle.

After starting the game, picking your name, and watching the intro, you'll eventually have your first battle. I didn't bother translating and reading the scenario, but I'm roughly guessing that the protagonist (you) accidentally stumbled in on the girl while she was changing; as a consequence, she wants to beat you up, but you're going to give her what for. She's really easy by design.

You'll start out with no choice but to defend. You can click on any of these points to proceed, but FYI - once you gain the ability to fight back, clicking the girl's body attacks her (which is what's usually supposed to happen).

After a few rounds, you'll get the ability to fight back. If you want (to get a feel for the battle mechanic), you can go ahead and click on an attack point (there's only one at the moment) to attack her and eventually defeat her that way, but isn't that a little boring :p. To move onto the next scene, you need to knock/throw her down instead.

When mousing over an attack point, notice that sometimes there is a yellow arrow symbol next to the name of the attack point, such as a counter-clockwise arrow or an arrow pointing up. Use your mouse to draw a line (according to the direction the arrow denotes) over the attack point to activate an animation.

"押し倒すには攻撃ポイントにマウスを合わせて、反時計回りにぐるつとドラッグしてみてね"
- to throw down the enemy (changing position), use drag mouse in a counter-clockwise motion within the attack point's red circle

You don't need to make a perfect circle. it just needs to be a counter-clockwise curve.

Anyways, this knocks her down, and avails additional attack points to you:
- breasts.
- leg
- genitals

Since the breasts' HP is already depleted, they are said to be "exposed". attacking them yields greater post-battle rewards (take note of the gems that fall out of the enemy when you attack her, as well as the meters in the lower-left corner of the screen).

Attacking the genitals as they are does the same thing (once you deplete its HP bar, exposing it to your abuse). They're not particularly significant at this point.

However, attacking the leg and exposing it will give you an opportunity to lift the leg up. Take note of the icon next to its attack point. This denotes that an upward stroke (click and drag) will have a special effect.

After lifting the leg up and exposing (depleting) the genitals, you'll have the option to insert (denoted by the arrow pointing to the left; this should be self-explanatory now). Also, you'll have the option to put the leg back down (denoted by arrow to the right), if you so desire.

After a couple inserts, the protagonist will automatically continue to piston. Keep doing whatevers, you'll eventually deplete her global HP bar, which defeats her. This should be enough an explanation to get most of you familiar with the battle controls/mechanics. :p

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone PM me a link? Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you could have kept the dlsite link up since its not a download link.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it begins...

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hopping on board the train of ppl asking for a link...
..can someone pm me the link please ? ^^

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And it begins...
yeah.. now get again 3 pages of requests. :p
Why do people never do this via pm?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah.. now get again 3 pages of requests. :p
Why do people never do this via pm?
maybe because we don't know who specifically has the link or has uploaded it? I've checked through google the RJ number, but the links I've found were fake. Unless someone specifically says they'll give out links to whoever PMs them, its just easier to post a request than PM five people who appear to have the game.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Saying "pm me for game" is not too different from posting a link so I'm not sure how mods react to that.

As for the game..I'm just getting into it. I considered decompiling the flash files just to see how much H there is...because of the rumors. Though after seeing it all I guess I'd have no reason to play the game anymore. Oh decisions...

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's probably more along the lines of how giving an actual link shows actual proof of filesharing (in this case, actually sharing loli content), whereas even those people saying "PM me for link" are hypothetical filesharers, because there is no concrete evidence (aka a live link that everyone can see). That said, I'm no Mr. Toxic so don't quote me.

For anyone that has played the game, how long does the content seem? I've heard a commenter say he rushed it and finished in two hours, but others seem to be mentioning extra enemies, albeit I don't know how much further it goes.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's probably more along the lines of how giving an actual link shows actual proof of filesharing (in this case, actually sharing loli content), whereas even those people saying "PM me for link" are hypothetical filesharers, because there is no concrete evidence (aka a live link that everyone can see). That said, I'm no Mr. Toxic so don't quote me.

For anyone that has played the game, how long does the content seem? I've heard a commenter say he rushed it and finished in two hours, but others seem to be mentioning extra enemies, albeit I don't know how much further it goes.
My guess would be how fast you want to take it. I mean, I finished pretty much everything in the trial within maybe 10 or so minutes and could comfortably move on to a next area. I'm sure theres plenty monsters you could miss, such as the bee chick if I didn't go back to the first area several more times.

The growth of the game seems pretty fast paced based on whats there, since nothing costs too much, and the stuff that does can be grinded for pretty quickly once you find a monster that gives out the specific gems you need. Although the game has a capture and farming function, so if you wanted to capture every enemy, you could spend more time doing that.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd like a copy of the game as well, if anyone could be bothered to pm me. Would be happy to help pass it along to future people asking for a pm, if I obtain it.

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have no way of keeping track of you all. Send me a PM.

Also there has been some serious activity on Isotonix's twitter today. Related to the game, but I haven't taken the time to run the tweets through my 8 online translators yet.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do the skill trees for bosses work?
What is the effect of giving them presents? It unlocks new outfits but where can I see them?
How do you capture the random encounter monsters?