What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

Is that all there is to it?

I must be missing something, because I unlocked that upgrade on both girls and this STILL doesn't work for me.

Aria's in the crystal and I still only get Kraken lvl1.

For what it's worth, I can't seem to trigger the fight with the girl on the home screen either, so maybe that's a prerequisite or I missed something else that's a prereq for both. I tried to skim the thread for hints and I keep seeing a mention of a "shoemaker girl" but I have no idea who they're talking about or where to find her.

Damn, still bugged same here, even after doing what Grandork advise...

Seriously what the hell is wrong with us?

Can you share us your Savefile where it exactly after Beating Kraken Lv1, Grandork?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks gamer, finally got to fight the teacher. Weird you can strip her panties off, but nothing more yet. I do like that the upgrade removes her top, wish you could that with all the girls... ;)

The shoemaker girl is, to the best of my knowledge, just the monster girl in green with a hammer. She spawns in the second part, after unlocking all the classroom floors. Gamer, you already have her in your collection. (Second row, second from left)

I did beat Kraken girl lv.2 before, but I have no idea how... I think I just beat on Raiju lv.3 until I got the scene. Might have also been in the previous version, as I don't think I had the nuts...

I'll add all these tips to the guide if I ever get some time, maybe try reformatting it as well.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks gamer, finally got to fight the teacher. Weird you can strip her panties off, but nothing more yet. I do like that the upgrade removes her top, wish you could that with all the girls... ;)

The shoemaker girl is, to the best of my knowledge, just the monster girl in green with a hammer. She spawns in the second part, after unlocking all the classroom floors. Gamer, you already have her in your collection. (Second row, second from left)

I did beat Kraken girl lv.2 before, but I have no idea how... I think I just beat on Raiju lv.3 until I got the scene. Might have also been in the previous version, as I don't think I had the nuts...

I'll add all these tips to the guide if I ever get some time, maybe try reformatting it as well.
Glad to hear you finally can fight her!
But unfortunately, her topless upgrade is reset when you play newgame+ again.

Is that really her!? I thought she was the "Daughter of the Earth" "Spirit of the Valley" or something...
How about the Assassin? Did i actually already capture her?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Like I said, I'm not sure, I went with a NewGame+ and got those upgrades before every event. Like before Aria was captured I got shame, before beating the Cursed Raiju (first time of her using the neck thing), I got her Shame also.

This is what she looked like:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I said, I'm not sure, I went with a NewGame+ and got those upgrades before every event. Like before Aria was captured I got shame, before beating the Cursed Raiju (first time of her using the neck thing), I got her Shame also.

This is what she looked like:
Did you fuck any of the girls?

I did upgrade "Shame" on both Aria and Raichi, but when i visit the Kraken's class, there is still only Aria in Crystal. And everytime i did Kraken in this case, this is how her skill tree looks:
For some reason i can't activate that Lv2 upgrade in the center, and if i close the window, the ending keep commencing.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did you fuck any of the girls?

I did upgrade "Shame" on both Aria and Raichi, but when i visit the Kraken's class, there is still only Aria in Crystal. And everytime i did Kraken in this case, this is how her skill tree looks:
For some reason i can't activate that Lv2 upgrade in the center, and if i close the window, the ending keep commencing.
You don't need to fight her to know you are against the Lv2 Kraken, she will be in front of a locked portal.

Also, I recommend starting a NewGame+ and blasting through it, when facing Aria Lv 4, upgrade Shame, when facing Raiju Lv 3, upgrade Shame.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You don't need to fight her to know you are against the Lv2 Kraken, she will be in front of a locked portal.

Also, I recommend starting a NewGame+ and blasting through it, when facing Aria Lv 4, upgrade Shame, when facing Raiju Lv 3, upgrade Shame.
But that's what I DID yet here I still am.

Which is why I'm trying to narrow down what other conditions might possibly factor into it. Do I need other specific upgrades? Something to do with winning or loosing certain fights? Capturing and upgrading certain monsters or all of them?

Having certain items? For what it's worth, in my NG+ I don't get the yes/no prompt if I want to continue with the plot after fighting the lv 2 catgirl on a NG+. Aria just gets kidnapped after, even if I loose said fight. So if the event flag is triggered before her kidnapping, maybe the weirdness has to do with that?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, i NEED to ask.

What PORTAL did you talk about here..?

Because i'm assuming that was something only accessible AFTER fighting Kraken Lv1, whereas me and Scherzo can't even play past the Kraken Lv1 post victory because it keeps ending...

Picture below is how the Kraken's room looks like each time i enter:

No matter what i do, it never changes to something akin to a portal.

But that's what I DID yet here I still am.

Which is why I'm trying to narrow down what other conditions might possibly factor into it. Do I need other specific upgrades? Something to do with winning or loosing certain fights? Capturing and upgrading certain monsters or all of them?

Having certain items? For what it's worth, in my NG+ I don't get the yes/no prompt if I want to continue with the plot after fighting the lv 2 catgirl on a NG+. Aria just gets kidnapped after, even if I loose said fight. So if the event flag is triggered before her kidnapping, maybe the weirdness has to do with that?
I'm getting a bad feeling that the trigger for this surprise ending we got is actually the amount of Mob Monsters Captured, because in case of mine i already captured everyone i met so far (excluding the Assassin), even the Lv2 Bear and Bee.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tell you what, you two upload your saves for me, I will take a look.

Also, I don't remember where the saves are at, so tell me that also.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tell you what, you two upload your saves for me, I will take a look.

Also, I don't remember where the saves are at, so tell me that also.
I already did post my save a few post back actually, but here you go!

View attachment GamerPassingBy_Save.zip

The Char name will be "Azhr" and the BGM will be muted.

Pick the slot number 4 from above, it exactly before fighting Kraken the first time, exactly after fighting Raichi with Scarf.
If you want a Newgame+ pick slot number 3.
Unfortunately, i don't have any saves where Aria hasn't yet captured.

My char build is average pure physical attacker and green healer. The strategy i use are usually just spams attack, defend when great danger incoming, and heal when things get rough.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My char build is average pure physical attacker and green healer. The strategy i use are usually just spams attack, defend when great danger incoming, and heal when things get rough.
Funnily enough, me too. Kept to weapons with 2 green bars or better, refused ANY equipment that adds wait time, cranked up my green mana pool, kept quick heal equipped, and unleashed SpamSpamSpamSpam on EVERYTHING.

It'd be weird if our builds have anything to do with it. Maybe running around with a magic build is actually a final prereq for the portal to spawn somehow?

The only reason I haven't been using much magic is that setting up the right hand card slots all the time is annoying, and you need to cycle through your deck as you exhaust mana pools.

Now that I know where these save files are I might just give up and use one of the complete ones anyways. But for what it's worth, my save slot 1 is just before Kraken lvl 1, slot 2 is before beating Raichi 3, and my save slot 3 is before Aria gets kidnapped.

File path looks like
[Drive letter]:\Users\[User name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Numbers]\localhost

Attachments

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I already did post my save a few post back actually, but here you go!

View attachment 21668

The Char name will be "Azhr" and the BGM will be muted.

Pick the slot number 4 from above, it exactly before fighting Kraken the first time, exactly after fighting Raichi with Scarf.
If you want a Newgame+ pick slot number 3.
Unfortunately, i don't have any saves where Aria hasn't yet captured.

Hm... Did the exact same thing I did on mine, yet it didn't work. Jesus... Someone who knows Japanesu needs to tell us how to do it.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm... Did the exact same thing I did on mine, yet it didn't work. Jesus... Someone who knows Japanesu needs to tell us how to do it.
Then do you think you can post YOUR save where it does/did work?

I want to compare and see if there's something else that did it.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Then do you think you can post YOUR save where it does/did work?

I want to compare and see if there's something else that did it.
Don't have it, I didn't save before this point, only after.

Only thing that might be different was that it's the 2nd New Game+. Other than that, nothing worth nothing, just fought Aria and Raiju a ton of times.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't have it, I didn't save before this point, only after.

Only thing that might be different was that it's the 2nd New Game+. Other than that, nothing worth nothing, just fought Aria and Raiju a ton of times.
That's what I meant. The "After" save. Where it worked already. Seeing if there's anything else in your inventory or settings or whatever might give a hint. And if not, I can at least see whatever the final end game content I missed is.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's what I meant. The "After" save. Where it worked already. Seeing if there's anything else in your inventory or settings or whatever might give a hint. And if not, I can at least see whatever the final end game content I missed is.
I support this notion!
At the very least i want my recollection to complete.

Now that i think about it, Scherzo did your Challenge System worked?
Mine only empty.

Maybe this is a crucial hint to what actually happening?
I'm sure Grandork can play Challenges just find whereas in my game Challenges are just empty.

How about it Grandork? Can you play Challenges using my savesfile? If you can, then i need to tell you that in my game, i can NOT, meaning the very problem is the Gamefiles.

Maybe i need another source of download than AnimeSharing...

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now that i think about it, Scherzo did your Challenge System worked?
Mine only empty.
I have no challenges either.

Hmm... here's a thought, to anyone who has them, WHEN are challenges initially unlocked? At what point did you see your first challenge open up?

And Gamer, unlike me you actually managed to fight the purple teacher/succubus right? When did that become available?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can only do Challenge at level 9.

Anyway, this is mine:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no challenges either.

Hmm... here's a thought, to anyone who has them, WHEN are challenges initially unlocked? At what point did you see your first challenge open up?

And Gamer, unlike me you actually managed to fight the purple teacher/succubus right? When did that become available?
I'm not exactly remember when the option appear, but...

To fight the "helper girl" (demon looking, stands on your screen when in hub, dressed in blue, cleavage, rings a bell?), clear the game, save new game+, clear new game plus up to Cat girl level 3 (with the furry scarf), battle option will appear in hub, next to the tip button.

Could anyone explain how to trigger the masturbation for bear girl? Thanks!
It is just me, or you cannot trigger the fight with the Teacher anymore after she's included in the Recollection?

You can only do Challenge at level 9.

Anyway, this is mine:
Level 9 huh? I take it that was exactly after winning the Kraken Lv1, right?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...And Gamer, unlike me you actually managed to fight the purple teacher/succubus right? When did that become available?
I got it right after encountering Raiju in new game+ and forfeiting, you get a bit of text with the teacher when you're sent back to the class.