What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

I've started translating Weapons and the random stats that they can receive, hopefully it won't break everything.

-Edit-

Funny, just corrected a description bug. The Poison Kukri should give 12 ATK, says it gives only 4, same as Poison Dagger.

Updated the file with more translation.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated the translation. All weapons effects have been translated, all stats that gain on weapon drop (the extra ones) have been translated. Names have yet to be translated (pain in the ass). Next I will do armor, then I will start with names again.

Same as last, just replace the file in the Data folder.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finished translating all armor and most of the other stuff.

After I finish with everything, I will work on names again.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Doing a test run here, buying stuff from the store isn't increasing your level from 1 to 2. Weird... The quest must be tied to the japanese name, sigh.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK, I decided against the translation of the names, only the effects will be translated, thus I redid it. Most stuff should be translated and I will work on what still needs to be translated.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey, thanks for the translation, I'll try it out when I actually get some time.

@agamerpassingby: still want that save, or are the translations enough?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey, thanks for the translation, I'll try it out when I actually get some time.

@agamerpassingby: still want that save, or are the translations enough?
Yes please! I want the savefile, if you may.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes please! I want the savefile, if you may.
Sure, here you go:

I forget if both are required or what have you.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay guys, uploading one of the final versions:

Everything that was pertinent should be translated. If you find something that outstretches the box or was not translated, tell me.

Q&A:

Q: Why haven't you translated the names?
A: Because anything related to that item is called by it's name, that means I would have to look in every event file for every item to make sure it was translated everywhere. Bottom line, too much of a pain in the ass. Also it broke the save files.

Q: Will you translate the new versions?
A: Possibly, depends on how hard it will be to transfer what I have done into the new patch.

Q: I know how to mess around with flash games, can I continue the translation?
A: Sure.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated it in order to include the Monster Girl bonus thingy that you get when you defeat her (in story mode). Fixed a couple of issues, let's hope it didn't break anything.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure, here you go:

I forget if both are required or what have you.
Thank you very much!
Oh yeah, if you still wondering how to fight the Teacher, i dug up some old post.

To fight the "helper girl" (demon looking, stands on your screen when in hub, dressed in blue, cleavage, rings a bell?), clear the game, save new game+, clear new game plus up to Cat girl level 3 (with the furry scarf), battle option will appear in hub, next to the tip button.

Could anyone explain how to trigger the masturbation for bear girl? Thanks!

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry for the double post.

Sadly Byzantine2014, even using your savefile, my trouble persist...
Can't pass the KrakenGirl story...
Can't do Challenges...
Never met Monstergirls such as Assassin...

Okay, now i'm confused...
Are there really more story mode after beating KrakenLv1?
Are there really Challenges Mode?
Are there really an Assassin and Shoemaker monstergirl?

I.. I'm starting to doubt reality...

This time i will post my savefiles, can anyone try to play it in their computer?

View attachment Isotonix.zip

My char build is average-attacker quick-healer, just keep hitting enemies and heals when your health is around half.
Use slot No.5, it exactly before confronting KrakenLv1.
Oh, and the Char name is Azhr, just a little information.

One last thing, here's the screenshot of the Recollection Menu of my savefiles.

-Mob Monsters-
That's all the mob monster i ever met. Let me ask you all, are there any Assassin or Shoemaker there?

-Boss-
As you can see, there's no Kraken Lv2 onward, cuz each time i defeat her i'm always unable to activate her Lv2 in her Skill Tree, anyone knows what is the requirements?

-Challenges-
The Challenges Window is mysteriously empty.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sorry for the double post.

Sadly Byzantine2014, even using your savefile, my trouble persist...
Can't pass the KrakenGirl story...
Can't do Challenges...
Never met Monstergirls such as Assassin...

Okay, now i'm confused...
Are there really more story mode after beating KrakenLv1?
Are there really Challenges Mode?
Are there really an Assassin and Shoemaker monstergirl?

I.. I'm starting to doubt reality...

This time i will post my savefiles, can anyone try to play it in their computer?

View attachment 21641

My char build is average-attacker quick-healer, just keep hitting enemies and heals when your health is around half.
Use slot No.5, it exactly before confronting KrakenLv1.
Oh, and the Char name is Azhr, just a little information.

One last thing, here's the screenshot of the Recollection Menu of my savefiles.

-Mob Monsters-
That's all the mob monster i ever met. Let me ask you all, are there any Assassin or Shoemaker there?

-Boss-
As you can see, there's no Kraken Lv2 onward, cuz each time i defeat her i'm always unable to activate her Lv2 in her Skill Tree, anyone knows what is the requirements?

-Challenges-
The Challenges Window is mysteriously empty.
I started a new game in order to test any bug in the translation. Once I get to that part I will tell ya what you have to do.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I started a new game in order to test any bug in the translation. Once I get to that part I will tell ya what you have to do.
Very much appreciated Grandork! :)

Now then, i will wait patiently...

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Very much appreciated Grandork! :)

Now then, i will wait patiently...
OK, got to that point. I remember that you have to get the lightning girl to help you. How? I don't remember.

Yep, have no idea... Maybe 1.04 is bugged and it was only possible to do it on 1.03.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, got to that point. I remember that you have to get the lightning girl to help you. How? I don't remember.

Yep, have no idea... Maybe 1.04 is bugged and it was only possible to do it on 1.03.
Anyone else remembers about this?

Can anyone PM me their 1.04 version please? I starting to feel my 1.04 version is a corrupted version and the very root of this problem of mine.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone else remembers about this?

Can anyone PM me their 1.04 version please? I starting to feel my 1.04 version is a corrupted version and the very root of this problem of mine.
REJOICE! I have remembered how the fuck to finish this (only took me about 5 hours). What you have to do is turn on the Shame on them. Now, because I went with the New Game+, I'm not sure if you have to do it on both of them (first girl and second girl) or just the second girl.

So, if you decide to start a new game+, once you defeat the Raiju girl for the first time, you will be able to defeat Aria Lv4, she has a new upgrade called shame, the way you can turn it on, you have to carry the nuts of shame (evolved from small nuts, it's the 60 heal item) and make sure to nude her completely, then you can win or forfeit. Now, once in the screen with the upgrades, you need to select at least 3 of those +20% H and then you can select the Shame one.

Same deal with Raiju Lv3, nude her, defeat her, select at least 3 +20% H and then select shame.

Remember, the Nuts of Shame NEED to be in one of your slots. Best way to do this is to just throw it in the off slot, and before the battle ends, throw away something in your slot and it will pick the Nuts of Shame from the off slot.

You will know you did it right when the Kraken Girl is looking at a locked portal, instead of Aria being in an Ice Prison.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

REJOICE! I have remembered how the fuck to finish this (only took me about 5 hours). What you have to do is turn on the Shame on them. Now, because I went with the New Game+, I'm not sure if you have to do it on both of them (first girl and second girl) or just the second girl.

So, if you decide to start a new game+, once you defeat the Raiju girl for the first time, you will be able to defeat Aria Lv4, she has a new upgrade called shame, the way you can turn it on, you have to carry the nuts of shame (evolved from small nuts, it's the 60 heal item) and make sure to nude her completely, then you can win or forfeit. Now, once in the screen with the upgrades, you need to select at least 3 of those +20% H and then you can select the Shame one.

Same deal with Raiju Lv3, nude her, defeat her, select at least 3 +20% H and then select shame.

Remember, the Nuts of Shame NEED to be in one of your slots. Best way to do this is to just throw it in the off slot, and before the battle ends, throw away something in your slot and it will pick the Nuts of Shame from the off slot.

You will know you did it right when the Kraken Girl is looking at a locked portal, instead of Aria being in an Ice Prison.
The item in question is the only brown card in the pink card categories with the description "Skill Item" right?

Great, time to check if i can finally breakthrough!

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The item in question is the only brown card in the pink card categories with the description "Skill Item" right?

Great, time to check if i can finally breakthrough!
Yes, I have updated the translation of that item, it's been uploaded.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is that all there is to it?

I must be missing something, because I unlocked that upgrade on both girls and this STILL doesn't work for me.

Aria's in the crystal and I still only get Kraken lvl1.

For what it's worth, I can't seem to trigger the fight with the girl on the home screen either, so maybe that's a prerequisite or I missed something else that's a prereq for both. I tried to skim the thread for hints and I keep seeing a mention of a "shoemaker girl" but I have no idea who they're talking about or where to find her.