What's new

ACT [ Ishigaki ] [ 石垣] Lover of mirror image RE181610 RJ181610

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Lover of mirror image (RJ181610)

Art-wise and animation-wise the game is better than its predecessor, but gameplay-wise it's worse in my opinion.
The girls and positions are definitely much more varied then the first game. Man some of the positions are pretty damn creative. but some other are somewhat disappointing (I wanna bang that chick, not just a handjob!).
The regular attack is very unreliable, it lacks both vertical and horizontal range (the visual is a lie), long recovery, so most of the time you opt to use the sliding and slamming attack (both of them have invulnerable startup too. The only downside comparing to the regular attack is stamina cost).
The new Mario jumping mechanic is somewhat wonky, you'll miss very often, especially jumping on projectile.
The boss fights... This might piss some people off but, yep, I think it's more of a letdown than an improvement over the first game. It's not even a "fight", it's more of a puzzle challenge where you endure until you reach the end and are rewarded with a scene, rinse and repeat until stage clear. Couple with the wonky jumping mechanic previously mentioned I find it more frustrating than fun. Some may prefer it this way but I personally enjoy beating the boss literally with strategy or chasing after a target like the first game, feel much more satisfying to achieve.

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone else got the white screen at start issue?

I found the solution to it in case there are people that did have this problem:
1. Right click the exe.
2. Run with graphics processor, pick integrated graphics and you're done.

(Assuming you're using a laptop, I'm not sure if it works on a desktop.)

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It just crashes as soon as I try to open any of the .exe files. I've got the proper local settings and the fix for the white screen mentioned previously doesn't work on desktop, as far as I know.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone pm me a dl?

lawblader

Banned
Reputation score

Can anyone pm me a link? prefer mega
I can't download from sukebei it took me 4weeks to finish downloading

R

Ryka

I know the maker of this game from the last one they made. It's simple, easy, kinda buggy, but incredibly arousing like usual. What stopped me from playing the full game was due to an embarassing real life situation attributed to the title. This game had nothing to do with it. >x>

Anyway, good game like last one. It needs a sliiiiight RNG tweak but otherwise, it's fine.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The boss fights were so hard that most of the time I either managed to complete them through either sheer luck or the game glitching and allowing me to get closer to the boss when I wasn't supposed to.
Also I could only complete the normal levels by spamming the down attack that makes you invincible for a few seconds because the other two attacks have a hitbox so small they're basically useless.

I kinda liked the art and the H-scenes but they don't make up for the terrible gameplay in my opinion. I don't want to sound like that guy who's never happy (I actually am happy about my purchases most of the time) but this one game I feel like I got sold a game that hasn't even been tested by the dev so I'm kinda disappointed.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The boss fights were so hard that most of the time I either managed to complete them through either sheer luck or the game glitching and allowing me to get closer to the boss when I wasn't supposed to.
Also I could only complete the normal levels by spamming the down attack that makes you invincible for a few seconds because the other two attacks have a hitbox so small they're basically useless.

I kinda liked the art and the H-scenes but they don't make up for the terrible gameplay in my opinion. I don't want to sound like that guy who's never happy (I actually am happy about my purchases most of the time) but this one game I feel like I got sold a game that hasn't even been tested by the dev so I'm kinda disappointed.
I agree with the boss fights being hard but only with the last two stages of the game that I find that true along with the dev testing due to the gallery glitchs and glitchs overall being at those last two stages parts. Also I made it through the entire game just jumping on enemy heads which constantly glitched out instead of the down attack.

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright, I've been trying to get this game to work since it's release with no success. I've tried every fix that I can think of, and other people who have tried to help are just as stumped as I am. Game just crashes immediately upon opening, and changing my region, trying different flash players and everything else has done jack shit. At this point, I'd just settle for some kind person who might be willing to post gifs of the gallery.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

alright, I've been trying to get this game to work since it's release with no success. I've tried every fix that I can think of, and other people who have tried to help are just as stumped as I am. Game just crashes immediately upon opening, and changing my region, trying different flash players and everything else has done jack shit. At this point, I'd just settle for some kind person who might be willing to post gifs of the gallery.
Since when did this game use flash player?

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Normally doesn't, converting it from an .exe to a .swf and trying a couple of different players was one of the later options suggested - I didn't ever really expect that to work, but tried it anyway.

Lynn

Reputation score

Sorry to necro but has anybody found a fix for the game just crashing when it starts? Mine was working fine before but now it isn't, reinstalling didn't fix anything.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This will probably be deleted but as far as I can tell it hasn't happened to me so I can only suggest you do the normal things with keeping stuff updated and being in the right Unicode so on so forth. But if you're spending like 2 hours+ on trying to get it work I suggest you stop now as it is not worth more than that in my opinion due to the later levels.

Taboo-Sho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the looks its all Yuri...Hmmm my kinda game.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw, this circle has a third game coming out. I didn't see a thread for it (and too lazy to make one), and (as is their style) there's a paid demo up on dlsite.

NEVERMIND.. found the thread

Last edited:

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having issues getting the save file from earlier in the thread to work, I downloaded it and pasted the .dat into the data folder, but nothing's unlocked in the gallery. Only when I played through the game did I get anything.

Last edited:

DaveGrigger

Reputation score

Anyone else I can ask to PM a MEGA link? The guy in the earlier thread doesn't seem to want to respond to me :/