What's new

ACT [ Ishigaki ] [ 石垣] Lover of mirror image RE181610 RJ181610

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lover of mirror image (RJ181610)

But, it is the full game? because the dlsite page is at 397 mb ._.?
I purchased and downloaded straight from the JP dlsite, so it should be the full game. Let me look into it.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

I purchased and downloaded straight from the JP dlsite, so it should be the full game. Let me look into it.
I think you maybe downloaded the payied demo :l this is the full game

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks like you got the buyable demo ( ), released a few months ago and essentially just the first stage of the game for a lower price, rather than the newly-released full version ( )

Opening post links to the demo for... some reason. This circle has a tendency to pull this setup unfortunately.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It looks like you got the buyable demo ( ), released a few months ago and essentially just the first stage of the game for a lower price, rather than the newly-released full version ( )

Opening post links to the demo for... some reason. This circle has a tendency to pull this setup unfortunately.
Oh well, I had a bunch of points to download anyway. I'll grab the full game and upload, but it's going to take a while since the size is much larger. Sorry everyone

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Oh well, I had a bunch of points to download anyway. I'll grab the full game and upload, but it's going to take a while since the size is much larger. Sorry everyone
Dont worry man, take your time we'll wait T_T

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ALRIGHT
FUCK
GOT IT

(Fun fact: I actually forgot to start playing the game myself because I was waiting for the mega upload to finish, completely forgetting that I already downloaded it (kill me plz)).

Pm for links, forgot about the shota tag

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hahaha that was fast wow :p

funny how the link got ninjed before the edit.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ALRIGHT
FUCK
GOT IT

(Fun fact: I actually forgot to start playing the game myself because I was waiting for the mega upload to finish, completely forgetting that I already downloaded it (kill me plz)).

You're a friggin' beast. Thank you for your contribution to the site, it's very much appreciated.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the lazy ones with lazy bones heres a full gallery save, remember to post "gonna lift the bone to avoid the dysfunction" bad meme i know just kill me now

now really they reeeeeeeeally improved from the last one 10 of fuking 10.

Attachments

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having beat the game...

God DAMN that was good.

I'll be honest here, as much as I liked the first one I wasn't super excited about this one simply because it looked like more of the same, and while I liked some of the demo girls a lot I wasn't sure what the overall product would be like. In general I feel like they improved a lot on position variety, which is a big plus - all sorts of weird and even upside-down stuff that the previous game lacked. Obviously a lot of girls, same as last time, designs are a matter of perspective but overall I liked a lot of the new ones. I miss some from the last game (banshee, foxgirl in particular) but the new ones are great too, and there's a lot of variety.

The boss battles were MUCH more interesting as well. Most of them had fairly unique mechanics to actually beat them, whether it be tactical bunny-hopping or reacting to command prompts in time. Some were actually fairly hard to get to the boss at all, and the last boss was both hard to avoid and MUCH harder to get out of her grab, which made things pretty interesting.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That blond lady wearing black dress.. I like it and yet, its such a massive cocktease at same time somehow for me.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ALRIGHT
FUCK
GOT IT

Man I would have +rep you immediately...if not, for some reason, the rep button, rep bar and everything related to it disappeared. Does anyone have this problem or it's just me?

Lynn

Reputation score

Anyone got a rough translation of the options menu?

faulken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man I would have +rep you immediately...if not, for some reason, the rep button, rep bar and everything related to it disappeared. Does anyone have this problem or it's just me?
Same problem here, I try to fix it, but even with applocal and admin mode, that's not working.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The author is such a jew.

This game doesn't worth the 1,836円 price tag so I'll just pirate it.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i have a problem, when i try to unpack the game, the game.exe and the BGM(something).exe cant be found so i cant play the game, is it an error in the archive or did i something wrong?

yes im in jap locale

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have a problem, when i try to unpack the game, the game.exe and the BGM(something).exe cant be found so i cant play the game, is it an error in the archive or did i something wrong?

yes im in jap locale
The problem is your antivirus (in my case it was avast) blocking both the bgm exe and the game exe. Add them to the ignore list and unpack again.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Same problem here, I try to fix it, but even with applocal and admin mode, that's not working.
So uhhh it's happening to me too and it isn't just this thread it is a few others that I've taken a look into. Is something going on in the website or something? As I don't see any announcements or anything and I've not done any changes to my accounts :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: