What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

You're missing one step. The mayor is in his manor which is only accessible if you talk to a guard who is located west of the entrance to the city hall.
hmm... ok

3 guards I can see/find:
one INSIDE the outer wall that blocks the way (to the mayor's private house?)
one AT the wall (the 'humble gate guard' - one of the pair)
one patrolling the street outside

... talked to all three, still can't get in. Is there a specific time of day?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm... ok

3 guards I can see/find:
one INSIDE the outer wall that blocks the way (to the mayor's private house?)
one AT the wall (the 'humble gate guard' - one of the pair)
one patrolling the street outside

... talked to all three, still can't get in. Is there a specific time of day?
You've missed the fourth. It should be a guard captain located inside the city hall walls. At the entrance, turn left and head all the way down until you can go no further. There should be a guard there.

I needed to consult the creator's blog for this, admittedly this is not the most user-friendly solution ever.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You've missed the fourth. It should be a guard captain located inside the city hall walls. At the entrance, turn left and head all the way down until you can go no further. There should be a guard there.

I needed to consult the creator's blog for this, admittedly this is not the most user-friendly solution ever.
there is the one inside the walls around the city hall that wears a full helmet - he doesn't identify himself as a Captain though.. he says:
"この先は市長の屋敷だ" - "Ahead 's house of the mayor ."
<pause>
"許可の無い者を通す訳にはいかん。" - "Transferred to the translation of the passage of the unauthorized persons ."

... but he never says anything else, moves nor can I go into the City Hall after talking with him...

I have never had this much trouble finding/triggering things!

Edit - FINALLY got into the Mayor's house - through the well tunnel. Went in and he will only complain about having to work - no conversation/event. Note that this is his house, not City Hall - I still can't get in there.

Attachments

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is the one inside the walls around the city hall that wears a full helmet - he doesn't identify himself as a Captain though.. he says:
<pause>
"許可の無い者を通す訳にはいかん。" - "Transferred to the translation of the passage of the unauthorized persons ."

... but he never says anything else, moves nor can I go into the City Hall after talking with him...

Edit - FINALLY got into the Mayor's house - through the well tunnel. Went in and he will only complain about having to work - no conversation/event. Note that this is his house, not City Hall - I still can't get in there.
hmm, that's odd ... (Considering you already in Day 6+)
1. Have you save the thief at Zombie attack ? (now he should work at Bank 2nd F)
2. Bring him to Mayor house ...
3. All your debt at Bank is cleared, if you already pay it, it will get returned
- Mayor ask you to go to him at night (alone), which lead to xxx
4. The Thief tell not to go at Mayor at night, since he have the artifact too ...
But you need him to accompany you passing Ice section in Dungeon ...

BTW, you must talk to the guard at end left and trigger flag he is making path for you to pass, if not Mayor won't do the event ...

Try ...
1. Talk to maid at most left washing ...
2. Talk to several people at Bank, and Jail
(The Mayor is owner of Bank after all)
3. Try to go to Magic Circle at 10F (which you reject because it's too cold)
(it's said the item randomly dropped / appear in Dungeon, maybe you already have one ?)
4. Check if you are NOT in Event progress, it will cancel any other event ...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

<pause>

That's the captain. However there is another way of getting the anti-freeze and it involves the police chief. According to the blog, which person you get depends on your actions on the first day during free-roam. Since the mayor route doesn't seem to have triggered, you need to talk to the police chief.

If you get a longish event talking to the police chief, that's probably where you get the anti-freeze from. According to the creator, it is possible to get both routes if you're a virgin but non-virgins are forced to rely on the police chief.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the captain. However there is another way of getting the anti-freeze and it involves the police chief. According to the blog, which person you get depends on your actions on the first day during free-roam. Since the mayor route doesn't seem to have triggered, you need to talk to the police chief.

If you get a longish event talking to the police chief, that's probably where you get the anti-freeze from. According to the creator, it is possible to get both routes if you're a virgin but non-virgins are forced to rely on the police chief.
Thank you (again!)! That is it - walked in and talked with the chief no problem.

... I would *never* have thought of going to him again (and he wasn't mentioned in the bit from Iruda talking about the cold area either).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you (again!)! That is it - walked in and talked with the chief no problem.

... I would *never* have thought of going to him again (and he wasn't mentioned in the bit from Iruda talking about the cold area either).
Do you lot ever read what comes out of your text translator?! Our protagonist specifically mentions she has to talk to either the mayor or the police chief regarding anti-freeze shortly before she sleeps before the free-roam period.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you lot ever read what comes out of your text translator?! Our protagonist specifically mentions she has to talk to either the mayor or the police chief regarding anti-freeze shortly before she sleeps before the free-roam period.
actually yeah, I *always* have it going - though reading vs. understanding is often another matter!

... but seriously, I don't remember him mentioning the Police Chief - only the mayor. :confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actually yeah, I *always* have it going - though reading vs. understanding is often another matter!

... but seriously, I don't remember him mentioning the Police Chief - only the mayor. :confused:
Barking up the wrong tree. Nana says she needs to talk to either of them regarding anti-freeze. What Iruda says is only partially relevant.

But like you said, reading and understanding are two different matters.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, my translator also only mention Mayor ...
(tough maybe because my character is virgin ? or maybe the mentioning of Police Chief lost in translation ?)

wow, that was unexpected ... (considering most gamer goes for Virgin route)
thanks ...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go back to the old map with the Crystal/Teleporter (right side of the ice sliding room): find an item at the bottom right corner of the room > click on the crystal > golem should spawn > click on the sparkling box at the left side of the room > equip the bomb > bomb the rock blocking your way > a slime will enter and help you fight against golem > run towards what used to be the black slime > bomb the weak wall.

Does this still work or was it changed in later versions, because I can't jump the gaps in the jumping part, and theres no item in the bottom right.

theres just a sliding puzzle (that I can get to the other side of) with a metal chest (that I don't have the key for) to the right of the puzzle is a big room full of spiders, with a crystal that doesn't do anything and a sign on the wall that prompts a long conversation with herself, to the left of the puzzle is what looks like the other side of a jumping thing I saw much earlier in the dungeon, but It won't let me jump.

edit: nevermind, I spamclicked everything until the black slime spawned, then everything else worked as advertised.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so you start the game in a huge dungeon thing, being chased by an invincible golem, and equipped with some sort of "spy watch" that has a tazer, flashlight, and some sort of barrier in it, (and you find a rust sword) immidiately after leaving the dungeon (or slightly before) you start to lose these.

the watch breaks in a fight, the sword breaks when you fall, ect ect. you end up with basically no stuff by the time you find a "friendly" merchant.

the mercent takes all your money (assuming you had any) to fix your clothes, and you take out a loan in the first city (10,000 in exchange for wearing a slave collar?) so you have some spending money in the new world

then you immediately lose all the money because the main character is a total retard.

that's what I got from the opening anyway.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so you start the game in a huge dungeon thing, being chased by an invincible golem, and equipped with some sort of "spy watch" that has a tazer, flashlight, and some sort of barrier in it, (and you find a rust sword) immidiately after leaving the dungeon (or slightly before) you start to lose these.

the watch breaks in a fight, the sword breaks when you fall, ect ect. you end up with basically no stuff by the time you find a "friendly" merchant.

the mercent takes all your money (assuming you had any) to fix your clothes, and you take out a loan in the first city (10,000 in exchange for wearing a slave collar?) so you have some spending money in the new world

then you immediately lose all the money because the main character is a total retard.

that's what I got from the opening anyway.
You get to replace the rusty sword with a makeshift sword made out of a sharp wooden stick.

You're not far enough on the storyline to find out how the heroine really lost her money, but suffice to say it's NOT because she's a retard.

Assuming you still have the patience to play this game, it's worth continuing. There's quite a fair bit of plot and gameplay for a debut work.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get to replace the rusty sword with a makeshift sword made out of a sharp wooden stick.

You're not far enough on the storyline to find out how the heroine really lost her money, but suffice to say it's NOT because she's a retard.

Assuming you still have the patience to play this game, it's worth continuing. There's quite a fair bit of plot and gameplay for a debut work.
Well, I saw a guy who (it looks like) was talking about having stolen it (the guy from outside the church, who is chased by the guards?) but i'm stuck now at "event 9"

where you and the adventurer dude go back to the labyrinth, but it's all gone.

all the monsters traps and puzzles are gone, and when you go to leave, you hear the golem making noises, then nothing.

the whole dungeon is like five rooms long now, and i've looked everywhere, no idea where to go or that to press, and I can't leave because the event won't let me.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I saw a guy who (it looks like) was talking about having stolen it (the guy from outside the church, who is chased by the guards?) but i'm stuck now at "event 9"

where you and the adventurer dude go back to the labyrinth, but it's all gone.

all the monsters traps and puzzles are gone, and when you go to leave, you hear the golem making noises, then nothing.

the whole dungeon is like five rooms long now, and i've looked everywhere, no idea where to go or that to press, and I can't leave because the event won't let me.
Talk to everyone. Explore the cracks in the walls in the northernmost room and talk to the adventurers looking for secret passages. Eventually you'll be allowed out.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody by chance have a decent save (legit) just at the start of the zombie arc? Been reading TONS here, but I just cant seem to grind out enough levels to get past it. (Only play around 10-15 min) Hope some kind soul is out there. I do have to say though, that I really enjoy this game. <3 it.
Thanks in advance.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 魔王 class is a beast. The passives alone make it worth your while to have done the quests properly and not missed any events. Even on 1.01, I'm wiping out the floor 35 monsters with or without the help of my companions.

The requirements (aside from story event progression) for the class are as follows: All apprentice-level classes, 騎士見習い and 道具使い見習い must be minimum level 20 while the mid-level classes are looking at probably a minimum of level 50 each.

For those who've made a mess of things and aren't virgins any more, the witch class is the creator's way of making things up to you. It's only available to non-virgins, however it's almost at the end of the game and you need story event progression as well before you can even think about getting the necessary ingredients.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody by chance have a decent save (legit) just at the start of the zombie arc? Been reading TONS here, but I just cant seem to grind out enough levels to get past it. (Only play around 10-15 min) Hope some kind soul is out there. I do have to say though, that I really enjoy this game. <3 it.
Thanks in advance.
just grab cheat-engine and fuck with your exp value.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to save Para (Zakku daughter from Magic Shop) ?
at the Church siege she get died, and I don't know how to save her ...
Thanks in advance.
here you go ...
Save 8, Before zombie attack (or at the day of Zombie attack)
1. Have good amount of money
2. Decent equipment, and level
3. Already done Fairy Forest arc
4. Virgin and already unlock Mahou Shoujo (Magic Girl sub Job)
5. Already learn some spell

Also note, you can win quite easily the thug at Right path, HOWEVER since 1.13, and Fairy Forest triggered, there's strange person which will empower one of thug and it's STRONG ... triggering fight and win will avoid death flag for one of your NPC latter ...

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally made it past the level 35 boss?

There's a series of events that needs to be cleared in order for the death flags for the doctor and Para to be cleared. For the latter, don't forget to pass the broken item to the merchant when he pops up briefly while you're in the slums.

Status
Not open for further replies.