What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 円環 ] いせたん (RJ130644)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: いせたん [RJ130644]

get note, she only restore MC virginity ONCE ...
after that she is gone ...

BTW, some makeshift translation for Skill, and a bit more for Item ... (for ver 1.13)
Only name tough, the item have a bit info now ...
and ... few name still in RAW since it doesn't make sense if I translate it ...

Hmm, maybe I should create Item Which have ability to restore MC virginity ...
Cost ... 1.000.000 G maybe ? :D

Edit :
- Translated all Fire magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Electric magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Earth magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Wind magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Water magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Holy magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Dark magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Void /Null magic Description (Done)
- Translated all Ice magic Description (Done)

- Translating a bit Script here and there ...

- etc ... (not done, still tons of other magic and skill ... all above isn't even half of the skill amount in this game)

I hope someone willing to help in Item description translation ...

Attachments

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

more Partial translation for Ver 1.13 ...
I will take break from this game translation and back to Ariadne ... ;)
(anyone is welcome to continue this PT)
HMMM!!!! >>
What exactly is left to translate?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lots and lots of description ...
most script and Common event still untranslated too ...
and since the author still adjusting difficulty, I left Weapon, Armor, and enemy in RAW ... :p
(probably will get changed quite often, and the author usually won't detailed which unit get changed and what is changed in it)

Edit :
Maybe it's just me, but ...
the more this game get translated (mainly at Script), the more it lagged ... (Like Kokoa Fever)
or is there someone playing RAW and still have this kind of lag ?

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

v 1.13??? god... just when i managed to finish zombie invasion yet again (Virgin at last!!!) so.... how am i supoused to get my saves from v1.01 to v1.13???

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v 1.13??? god... just when i managed to finish zombie invasion yet again (Virgin at last!!!) so.... how am i supoused to get my saves from v1.01 to v1.13???
You will lost some of change if you playing not from start ...
but not really significant enough to crash it ...
(still playable tough)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How... do you even beat this guy (some super god mode hax guy in the fight at the slums)

Immune to physical+magic damage apparently, and regains 80,000+ hp a turn
Unable to land any status effects on him as he evades everything (including counter attacks and reflected magic attacks)

better yet a save after it maybe >.>

n/m, figured what to do, the fight was pretty easy actually... now back to wondering aimlessly o_O

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 days out from having my PC fixed and only moogles has made any progress worth speaking about.

I think I messed up my progression through the graveyard quest. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to reach the stuffed animal so I ended up finishing the boss without the benefit of 100% darkness resistance. Fortunately I didn't get a game-over but I think I missed out on an event and some items.

@Yariel: Take a permanent break if you choose. Players can beat this game using text hookers alone, all they need is a guide from those willing to contribute. I've done a little bit, others who can be bothered could help too. If you can't read the language AND have bad grammar, hire a proof-reader or don't bother at all.

@For those stuck with the level20 boss:

You need to beat the efreet's regeneration and his powerful fire spells. The brute force method with magic is to learn tidal wave level 5 (the 260 mana spell) and repeatedly cast it until it drowns. If your magic attack skill is high enough and you have enough mana, the damage inflicted exceeds 8000 and the skill has a chance of stunning the efreet stopping him from acting for at least that turn.

If you don't have magic, there's an event in the ice palace. Here are the steps:

1. The ice-palace is always located on the right-hand side of the labyrinth level20. You'll see a couple arguing just outside. Before you enter (I had Rhyme with me since he was the only one who could adventure with me in the cold) you will be asked to prepare before going in. Save before you do so.

2. Once you enter, there'll be a short event and you'll lose Rhyme. From this point on, you are stuck until you get him back. Explore the ice-palace interior.

3. I got stuck here but found the solution on the author's blog. Once you've finished exploring the inside, you need to STEP OUTSIDE and go to the second entrance of the ice-castle that was previously blocked by a gigantic snowball. Enter the ice-castle from there and proceed as far as you can.

4. Ignore the sliding section that requires a jump-item. As far as I can tell, that's a bonus and not absolutely necessary to finish the game.

5. The succubus isn't hard once you know what to expect. My level was way too high so I finished her quickly, but if you don't grind too much you need to resist being sexually aroused and high-damage darkness attacks.

6. Once you've beaten her, there'll be a short scene and you'll get Rhyme back. Don't forget to search the hut and then leave. Now that you have the 再生封印 item, you need to equip it and then hit the efreet a few times with melee attacks to stop it from regenerating (at least that's how it should work on the later patches, I'm going to finish this game on 1.01 so I didn't bother to check).

As an aside, when you do beat the efreet you get a special item. You'll need to use it to melt snowmen. Some snowmen give you items when melted. In addition, another visit to the ice palace is necessary to get the item required to allow adventuring for labyrinth levels 21-30.

As an aside, have moogles or Iceforge paid a visit to the level 30 side-area only accessible with the jump-item? I can't for the life of me beat the 80,000 HP regenerating 燃える女 since poison doesn't work on her.

Worse comes to worse, there's always new game + with all my items and levels carrying over...

Edit: One more enemy I can't beat is the rare lesser demon in the graveyard extra dimension after the priest event has concluded. High regeneration and absolutely no damage from physical attacks coupled with an obscenely strong dark magic attack. On the plus side, the reaper enemies in one of the zones apparently have a small chance of dropping good stuff if you can find them.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

For ifrit

I powered my character to insane levels and just brute force beat the crap out of it.

after the ifrit event, go to floor 30, meet the eyeball + 4 gargoyle again. Beat those things to death

after that, you get another city event, some church? event attacking the city.

(to make this part somewhat easier, there is a vendor on the way to the big city that sells 100,000g machine gun looking item, 1 paralyzes 100% chance on non bosses, and other gives a status that allows you near 100% crit chance on everything excluding bosses)
For the rogue boss you meet first, equip paralyze protection item (some yellow seed looking icon). I am unsure how to deal with its 30,000 damage potential random damage attack he can do several times, except keeping up the damage reduction buff the ENTIRE time of the fight after you kill the guys adds. (only lasts 2 turns so you'll be spamming it a ton).

He uses poison + paralyze a ton. Very hard fight (he can attack what looks like 3X per turn + tear clothes + grapple/rape attack)

After this you work your way into the slums, the priest guy, you actually have to lose to him the first time >.>

he has no regen the 2nd fight, but he's still pretty hard (if you got low hp) his magic can hit for about 10,000

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wath to do in the first dungeon when you get back to it with a mage and every rooms have been changed? I talked to everybody, triggered a "roar!!" but that's about all I could do.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wath to do in the first dungeon when you get back to it with a mage and every rooms have been changed? I talked to everybody, triggered a "roar!!" but that's about all I could do.
Talk to everybody and then move outside. Do some exploring, move back in again and eventually you'll be told to run outside. From there you should be prompted to explore.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally finished the church invasion siege. According to the blog, there's quite a few different paths one might take depending on which quests and classes were accepted and acquired through the course of the game. With the exception of Para, I can still use all of the NPC characters I had before the siege.

I had trouble with the high priest, but the spellsword class has one skill which when maxed out at level 5 more or less butchers groups (single units also fall quickly). Getting 999 defence, MDF and sometimes MATK also helped at times.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to change to the demon lord class. I think I lack a few levels somewhere. As for the witch class, as mentioned before you need lots of male sperm before you meet the requirements.

Edit: Checked the author's blog. There is a way to save all of the characters. Used an older save and now all of the NPCs remain usable.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What first dungeon ? is the dungeon which all room empty and some adventure searching around ?
If that is, then after the roar goes to most right room => =>
and there will be giant spider at the center, careful, boss fight and it's quite hard in this game, even with good preparation ...
(Hint, weak against FIRE, and you can switch off skill from your NPC by pressing "S" at selected skill / spell, it will get darkened out and won't be used in fight, just unselect anything which not a fire)

@Yariel: Take a permanent break if you choose. Players can beat this game using text hookers alone, all they need is a guide from those willing to contribute. I've done a little bit, others who can be bothered could help too. If you can't read the language AND have bad grammar, hire a proof-reader or don't bother at all.
Yes, you are RIGHT...
someone can finish the game with just text hooker alone, and I'm OFTEN do that to any RPG game which can't get edited ...
and I also grateful for your walkthrough at Fairy Forest ...
(that Fairy Forest Arc is more important than most common missing arc, it also trigger several extra event and character which add enjoyment of the game)

HOWEVER, I'm doing all that translation so other and including me can enjoy the GAMEPLAY... not just finishing everything without truly ENJOY it (and I don't mean just for H thing)

that's why I only translate RPG Maker VX Ace which have UNIQUE / Original gameplay, not just all of it ... (and I won't translate story unless the story is good or really short to begin with)
You have your opinion, you also contribute plenty in here (and I'm grateful of that), but I don't think you have to bash other just because their opinion is different than you ... *sheesh*

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think any game has frustrated me this much.
I've spent eh last half an hour constantly losing in the the two battles in what I assume is the Guild Hall - 3 on two, then 5 on two. Medifa's derpy AI is mostly to blame. She seems to think that boosting her Magic Defense is a good move against monsters that use physical attacks. And Regen, which is usually a good thing, but when the enemy troop can KO you in one to two rounds, it's not of any use. Most of my frustration was being aimed at Medifa, because she doesn't quite get it that wiping the zombies out is better than being killed. I find myself asking for tips, if there ARE any. And grinding in this area is a no-go as it can't really be done any more than I have already... Hmm... aside from that house in the south that's full of the suckers. Beyond that, anyone got any ideas?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so...

theres a partial translation for version 1.13?

great, now are there any actual links for version 1.13?

I found , which claims to have them, but it also claims that each part is going to take several hours to download despite being barely 800MB

Shitty upload sites have shitty speeds.

I can barely even browse the internet while downloading, I can't afford to basically lock up my PC for 90 minutes for each part.

If anyone can mirror it to Mega, (which still locks up my pc, but only takes 5 minutes) then I'd much appreciate it.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok.. needing help *again* (and feeling a bit dense, seeing as everyone else seems to get past this with no problem):

how do I get to talk to the mayor and get the item to allow me to proceed past lvl 10 of the Lab?

before noon - city hall/mayor's not open
after noon - she says "特に用事はないし戻ろう" (which Chitrans garbles as "Stuff to Do not especially to get back", which I am taking to mean "nothing to do here") and won't go in.
I have tried taking Lime (the thief) with me to turn in - no joy, still can't go in
tried talking with the mayor as he watches his maid through the wall - no joy
Paid off my debt to the bank - no joy.

I have gotten TO the area she will not enter because it is too cold (2nd half of lvl 10), finished the Fairy event and the Graveyard event. Virgin status.
Class Lvl
Schoolgirl 56
Sister App. 23
Adventurer App. 34
Adventurer 19
Donzel (??) 21 (what the heck is this class? showed up with thief)
Magical Girl App 38
Magical Girl 18
Merchant App 24
Thief App 20

... still haven't met/found the requirements for 'Sister' or the 'Magic Swordswoman' classes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok.. needing help *again* (and feeling a bit dense, seeing as everyone else seems to get past this with no problem):

how do I get to talk to the mayor and get the item to allow me to proceed past lvl 10 of the Lab?

before noon - city hall/mayor's not open
after noon - she says "特に用事はないし戻ろう" (which Chitrans garbles as "Stuff to Do not especially to get back", which I am taking to mean "nothing to do here") and won't go in.
I have tried taking Lime (the thief) with me to turn in - no joy, still can't go in
tried talking with the mayor as he watches his maid through the wall - no joy
Paid off my debt to the bank - no joy.

I have gotten TO the area she will not enter because it is too cold (2nd half of lvl 10), finished the Fairy event and the Graveyard event. Virgin status.
Class Lvl
Schoolgirl 56
Sister App. 23
Adventurer App. 34
Adventurer 19
Donzel (??) 21 (what the heck is this class? showed up with thief)
Magical Girl App 38
Magical Girl 18
Merchant App 24
Thief App 20

... still haven't met/found the requirements for 'Sister' or the 'Magic Swordswoman' classes.
Read post #243 by yariel. If you can decipher the poor grammar, that's the solution to your problems.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that is the one I was trying to follow... apparently I am missing something though, since I cannot actually talk to the mayor.

saved thief (during zombie invasion)
took thief (Lime) to Guildhall to get thief class
took thief (Lime) to Lab a few times (while leveling thief class)
spoke to Doc/pharma guy in slum (what is the deal with the underground passage hidden under his nightstand btw?)
took thief pretty much everywhere in town - never can find mayor somewhere else and cannot get into the building.

/bonks head on desk

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that is the one I was trying to follow... apparently I am missing something though, since I cannot actually talk to the mayor.

saved thief (during zombie invasion)
took thief (Lime) to Guildhall to get thief class
took thief (Lime) to Lab a few times (while leveling thief class)
spoke to Doc/pharma guy in slum (what is the deal with the underground passage hidden under his nightstand btw?)
took thief pretty much everywhere in town - never can find mayor somewhere else and cannot get into the building.

/bonks head on desk
You're missing one step. The mayor is in his manor which is only accessible if you talk to a guard who is located west of the entrance to the city hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.