What's new

SIM [ IrisField ] [アイリスフィールド] How to Make a Floating City / 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま!- RE143307 RJ143307

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&a

As I haven't posted enough, I cannot directly link to other site.

mega.nz/#F!O9JVHKya!ZPdEvFdeJ1ZWyTaV7xf6uA

just extract "data.zip" into game folder.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&#

Is it normal that the max prostitution and sex events do not disappear from the list? Didn't have that problem in one of the earlier versions...

HeroMcDohl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In one of the later versions I noticed they stayed in the list as well. Haven't found a way to make them stop even with the new game I started. Once they hit the max levels they stay there.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woah. Thanks for that translation. Even if it's not completed it helped me a LOT. Now at least I know what every stat is and which upgrades i'm wasting money + villagers :)

Hope you can keep the translation, as it still lacks something (as missions names, which are not that important, or class names and skill descriptions)

Resuming: Thanks for the hard work tmnrkt <3

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but how did any of you manage to make ITH or AGTH work with this? Neither finds anything to hook.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As I haven't posted enough, I cannot directly link to other site.

mega.nz/#F!O9JVHKya!ZPdEvFdeJ1ZWyTaV7xf6uA

just extract "data.zip" into game folder.
Can you tell me how you are able to edit exe files? You didn't seem to do it by Hex editing or maybe my analysis are wrong.

What program?

Last edited:

tmnrkt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you tell me how you are able to edit exe files? You didn't seem to do it by Hex editing or maybe by analysis are wrong.

What program?
I just use Hex editor to translate exe file itself.
You can override files in .pac by creating that file in data directory.

Probably this behaviour come from ease of patching for the author.

EDIT:
The strings in this game exe is in shift jis (aka sjis, cp932, etc).
So you may need hex editors like "Power witch the royal" or anything support Japanese.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, its really hex editing, I was hoping for something else.

Well, did you use HxD?
You know any Hex editor that has Charsets other than ANSI?

----

Nvm, you answered it already.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

were there any updates that fix the melee attacks scaling off of dex instead of str?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone tell me whats new in patch 2.3.5?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [***12450;***12452;***12522;***12473;***12501;***12451;***12540;***12523;***12489;] ***28014;***36938;***37117;***24066;***12398;***20316;***12426;***26041;-***31354;***39131;***12406;***39080;***20439;***37117;***24066;***36939;***21942;***12399

Holy shit this game is 500% better with the translation, thanks a lot!

I don't remember the exact state the game was in when I first played it, but the current version + translation make this a pretty awesome game. I originally dropped it after a few rounds but it's playable now. Just wish I knew exactly what the skills/abilities do, but I can always test those in battle and it's usually obvious, except in the case of buffs. Ah some of the later girls are more confusing. Anybody care to list full abilities/skills for girls? I think weapons aren't too bad to figure out.
I'll try to list what I notice.

Skills from left to right starting at the top of the roster list (Some may be inaccurate, especially abilities.):

1: Blonde starter girl
Special: She hurls debris. It does decent damage, but misses enemies on the far top or bottom of the screen usually. How much debris is thrown seems random each time and it will miss high evade enemies.
Ability: ?

2: Short blue hair
Special: She sets up turrets that have a short/medium range. On their own they aren't very strong, but you can stack them up to create a pretty awesome auto defense.

3: Long purple hair
Special: Freezes enemies for quite a while. Pretty strong for the cost.

4: Short pink hair with twin curls
Special: Shoots a bunch of exploding arrows in a cone in front of her. Works best at short range or the spread is too great. This ability is especially useful because it does exploding damage, which will negate evasion from difficult enemies like ghosts or armored dragons. One of the best damage abilities for that reason.

5: Blonde twintails
Special: Massive slashing aoes over the whole field. The damage relies quite a bit on luck, sometimes it's fairly strong but it can miss the bulk of your enemies too.

6: Long blue hair
Special: Knocks all enemies back quite a bit and stuns them briefly, incredibly useful on some maps. Might be needed on some groups of heavily armored enemies.

7: Oppai loli
Special: Couldn't really tell. Her stats are pretty pathetic though, so I get the feeling she does something useful support wise, I just couldn't figure it out.

8: Tentacle master
Special: Flame aoe all over the field, but seems incredibly weak unless I missed something.

9: Curvy red head
Special: Boosts attack of party. Don't know if it's just me, but sometimes it seems to not activate at all.

10: Long white hair
Special: Chance to automatically kill enemies on the field.
Ability: I think she has a small chance to automatically kill enemies when she strikes them. Her stats are normally pretty bad, but I'm guessing with a rapid fire bow or something she would be incredibly strong or OP vs armored enemies.

11: Long blonde messy hair
Special: Makes some enemies walk backwards for a bit. It doesn't affect enemies on the field that are already agrod on one of your melee fighters, but seems to send monsters further back than the long blue haired girl.

12: Green haired girl
Special: I think she protects your city walls in some way, but I didn't notice anything since there was no damage yet. I think it might make your walls invincible for a while. Even when it works, it seemed to be extremely brief.
Ability: She seems to have a chance to stun enemies on striking them.

13: Short brown haired idol girl
Special: Heals your party members, can even revive the dead. Super useful for melee heavy teams.

14: Purple haired ninja girl
Special: Scatters poison around the field that will stun any enemy it hits for about 3-5 seconds, pretty strong for the cost.
Ability: Occasionally deals bonus damage on hit.

15: Short grey hair with ribbons
Special: Can't tell what it does, I think it's a buff of some kind.
Ability: I think she allows you to occasionally deal bonus damage on hit.

16: Medium blue two tone hair
Special: She starts spraying a magic attack out in in front of her in a snakey pattern. It's entertaining to watch, but pretty unreliable. If aimed well, it can do a lot of damage to lightly armored enemies.

17: Long light purple hair
Special: Repairs all your weapons and restocks your ammo, hella strong on long maps.
Ability: Every once in a while she sends out a bird that swoops across the screen, dealing damage.

18: Final girl
Special: Same as the blonde twintail, just a high cost semi unreliable aoe over the whole field
Ability: Automatically starts the mission with full special gauge. Works well with the turret girl to set up an early defense, otherwise some special meter might be wasted.

Abilities that I haven't pinpointed yet because of how rare they proc:

Party member will sometimes auto revive on death: Could be the idol girl, it fits her healing skill theme
Taunt: One of the melee focused girls has this, it causes monsters to gather on them, potentially pulling them off allies or your wall. Could be the green haired chick, fits her defense theme, but I thought I saw the idol girl using it. It could work on all melee allies.
Random enemy auto death: Probably the white haired girl, but I have no idea how it works. It plays the same sound as her skill, but it's too infrequent.
Bonus purple damage on hit: I thought it was the ninja chick, but it's still active when I pull her out.

One of the only gripes I have about this game is that with the way weapons and the upgrade system works, all the weapons end up seeming very similar mid-late game. It costs the same to upgrade any weapon's stat to the same level of a different weapon type, so the spread (Shotgun)/normal (Pistol)/rapid (Machine Gun)/shoot through (Rifle) fire ranged weapons all end up being the same. The only difference in feel at that point is whether it also stuns or explodes on impact. Woulda been cool if the weapons kept their identity like when you first get them and their stats are all different. A system like Elona shooter with upgrade slots and higher level weapons with more slots woulda been cool. Late game the clear winner is anything with aoe explosion damage since enemies are likely to dodge normal bullets.

That and that accuracy and bullet speed matters little here. In Elona shooter, low accuracy weapons were penalized by making headshots difficult, and you had to actually aim rather than just throw bullets down field. Still, really awesome game with a lot of replay-ability. Would prob be even better if I knew the dialogue and all the girl's abilities/skills. I may be writing a lot of critiques about it, but it's because I've played it for over 10 hours now I think. Tons of things it did well. Pretty surprising more devs don't add different difficulty levels to all the levels like this, adds a ton of additional gameplay, like Tobihime.

Finally completed all levels/difficulties. Hilarious weapon rewards for beating the final level on max difficulty, lol. Total play time of around 12 hours.

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

irisfieldcreate.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-34.html
Their next game looks pretty fun. A grand strategy game where you are a slave master, your commanders are your sex slaves, and your army is composed of slaves taken from the enemy.

can anyone tell me whats new in patch 2.3.5?
None. It just fixed an overflow bug that put your stats into the negative if you reached max.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

irisfieldcreate.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-34.html
Their next game looks pretty fun. A grand strategy game where you are a slave master, your commanders are your sex slaves, and your army is composed of slaves taken from the enemy.

None. It just fixed an overflow bug that put your stats into the negative if you reached max.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Part of the reason I came back to check on this game. I hope it gets a translation, knowing this dev, I'm sure it'll need it.

exanoid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got ver 2.4?

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can download patch v2.3.3 from here;

I was never able to get this running on virtualbox but now that I have my hands on a gaming windows PC.... XD

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can download patch v2.3.3 from here;

I was never able to get this running on virtualbox but now that I have my hands on a gaming windows PC.... XD
Just to let you guys know the latest patch is now 2.4.1

[ver2.3.3の主な修正箇所]
・防衛戦終了後、獲得できる資金が99,999,999(1億以上)になっている際、所持資金がマイナスに
 なってしまう不具合を修正
・イベント中の誤字脱字を修正

[ver2.3.5の主な修正箇所]
・図書院で確認出来る獲得資金や戦闘回数関係の累計数値が特定値を突破すると
 マイナスになる不具合を修正しました

[修正パッチVer2.4.0]
・敵が多数表示されるステージで一度に大量のダメージフォントを表示した際、
 稀に強制終了が発生する箇所を修正しました
・各パート遷移時のフェード時間を快適に遊べるように調整しました
・一部キャラクターの後日談を修正
・絆イベントの誤字・脱字テキストを修正
・一部キャラクターの絆イベントのテキストを調整

[修正パッチVer2.4.1]
修正内容 - 
・大量のアディショナルスクリプト読み込み時、ゲームが起動しない恐れがあったので
 読み込み上限数を調整しました
・Ver2.4.0にて修正した「敵が多数表示されるステージでの大量のダメージフォント」の
 不具合について、より強制終了頻度が減少するよう修正しました

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cant find a link anywhere, does anyone here have one?

Nevermind, i'm retarded

Last edited:

volg6

Reputation score
can someone tell me how to make this game when you start the black screen and crash what am I doing wrong?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can someone tell me how to make this game when you start the black screen and crash what am I doing wrong?
There could be many reasons for what's gone wrong.
1. You aren't using Japanese locale
2. It may not be compatible with your OS, run with compatibility mode for Windows 7 or lower
3. The download was corrupted

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, It seems Kagura decided to add this game to their pile of stuff they plan on translating.
hxxps://www.kaguragames.com/product/how-to-build-a-flying-city/ (just replace the xx's with tt's. Doing so cuz I can't remember if direct linking to their site is ok or not)
Cool news for those who are interested I guess.