What's new

SIM [ IrisField ] [アイリスフィールド] How to Make a Floating City / 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま!- RE143307 RJ143307

Little Thief

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&#

some gameplay video would be so great D:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アイリスフィールド] 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめま&a

some gameplay video would be so great D:
I second the motion!

Aside from figuring out what the icons are for and what the menus do, does the game required some sort of 'Walkthrough'? Or was it linear?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I second the motion!

Aside from figuring out what the icons are for and what the menus do, does the game required some sort of 'Walkthrough'? Or was it linear?
Linear.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, i have beaten the game some hours ago, the game itself is pretty linear. to follow the story of the game you just have to do the first of the three mission in the first palette, that should unlock almost all girls, but two. one of them can be unlocked after beating this mission on the second palette, the other one i still have no idea. i am still struggling to get how to unlock the H scenes other than the soap center ones.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The second girl is the ninth option on the second menu. The first line of question marks on your picture.

I don't remember exactly 'how' I unlocked it, I just went around and started beating as many of the mission on the second menu on the hardest difficulty I could.

It unlocked this robotic-ish girl, still alive but she looks emotionless. Her brothel outfit is a school swimsuit though.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone unlocked all the scenes?
So far I have cleared the game and missing half of them

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I havn't gotten all of the scenes yet but I think I've figured out how to get them. This is may not get them all though. I can't be sure untill I do it.

The brothelesk scenes appear to be when you have alternate outfits equipted and don't use the girls in battle.
The other one for each girl appears to be for leveling what I assume if the affection bar, which is the lower one that fills under the exp bar after a battle.

I hope that helps.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there ANY way at all to jump the level up phase, god it's fucking annoying having to jump from level 1 to lvl 31 in one go and have to keep up clicking until it gets there

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All right, just finished unlocking all of the CGs/scenes (a Sunday afternoon well spent? Maybe not), so here's the save for it. From what I can tell, all that's needed to see the gallery is CommonFile.sav, so you can keep your other saves if you want to keep playing through the game yourself.

Lemme know if anyone's having trouble with it, so I can upload my other saves if needed.

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ITH won't find anything to hook at all, and chiitrans is only showing gibberish.

is there a Hcode i'm not seeing or something?

Last edited:

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How exactly do you use specials in the battle? Is there an active skill you can use??

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How exactly do you use specials in the battle? Is there an active skill you can use??
If you hover over each girl's portrait during the battle, you'll notice that there's a percentage that shows up. Once the bar with the star next to it has that much (and it slowly fills up on its own, although hitting enemies makes it fill up faster), you can click on the portrait to use whatever ability they have.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why was it when I tried to Start New Game, it just went black with just some panels on the bottom right?... I can't Play This Game!!!

justgoaway11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to open the CG?

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you save?

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have any tips for beating the final water elemental stage ? it is the only stage I haven't cleared.

I've figured out what most of the active skills do but a couple of them I have no idea at all what they do. like the green hair girls. the passives I only know a couple that have obvious effects

but there are weapon stats that I have no clue at all what they do. nor do I know what the girls stats are besides level and health -_- .

justgoaway11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

main menu has a CG option
Thx about that.
One more question, how to open last extra stage/last girl?

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx about that.
One more question, how to open last extra stage/last girl?
after you have cleared the game (all the missions on the first page on any difficulty) a couple new missions on the 2nd page appear . she is the third from the bottom iirc . (if by last you mean the bottom right corner)