What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

He updated something to his website.

Its basically this ^ in unity.exe with sound. Guess hes making progress with unity?????

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He updated something to his website.

Its basically this ^ in unity.exe with sound. Guess hes making progress with unity?????
No real evidence to support that, for his cutscenes/GOs he pre-renders everything in Poser/Daz so there's no way to know how far along the Unity port is coming. Still its nice to know its actively being worked on and maybe that's a new character of some kind.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

But it's available on his website as well, filed under "Unity study" in the Download section.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Set the graphics to "Fast". Super high speed on my PC

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think this is indicitive that he's made some progress with unity and it's nice he's finally added moans himself.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also have this problem with the "Unexpected error occured when running the game" error. I've tried everything from rolling back graphics drivers, running compatibility, changing system locale, reverting to a system restore point.

Can't figure it out. I have probably the last 8 updates and they all no longer work too. I thought it had to be on my end if all the older versions no longer worked, but now that other people are having this error I am very confused.
Just uninstalled my gfx card via device manager, runs in normal windows now.

100% an issue with AMD cards.
Same problem with amd card and latest drivers. With drivers from 23.12.2016 no unexpected error only with latest drivers.

Need to send report to amd.
(p.s. sent report about problem but dont known how they work with reports how fast and maybe more reports from other amd card users with same problem will be more effective)

p.s. Unexpected error was fixed (at least for my hd7950 in the 17.7.2 driver)

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might as well address a question from a few posts back.

Getting Aya pregnant isn't an instant thing. The best method to do it is to go to the Kito Lab and get raped for a while. Then, check the menu (I think it's the R key? F key?) and there should be a menu in there which lists all the sex acts you've had so far.

One of them lists the number of time Aya's been pregnant, so just get raped for a while and keep check the number until you see it increase, then go back to town and find the clinic to see the scenes.

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might as well address a question from a few posts back.

Getting Aya pregnant isn't an instant thing. The best method to do it is to go to the Kito Lab and get raped for a while. Then, check the menu (I think it's the R key? F key?) and there should be a menu in there which lists all the sex acts you've had so far.

One of them lists the number of time Aya's been pregnant, so just get raped for a while and keep check the number until you see it increase, then go back to town and find the clinic to see the scenes.
OR... don't go to the abortion clinic and let aya give birth.

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just looked through his blog and it seems that he is finished with aya and is making a new game

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well... after seing new heroine i'm filled with... disappointment :(

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait is he do done with hounds of the blade? Is the game completed ? Last time i played it was 2 years ago i think.... i suppose lot is changed right?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Translated, he says he wants to rebuild the game from scratch with the new heroine. I'm not exactly sure if that means the same setting/levels with a new MC, or an entirely new everything?

Upsides though, bigger boobs on the new character? I have no idea how she's supposed to fight.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am disappointed to see another incomplete title. Still, he's making another game, and that's okay too.

Reputation score

He said it will be set in the same timeline/world as the one with Aya in it so we'll get some cameos.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A bummer, the new Aya model looks nice. Unfortunately, he also considers using Patreon or Fatina for financing. No idea what release policy he will deploy.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't entirely see the need to remake the game with a new sub-par character design, when the older design was already pretty dang good. Rather, don't see the need to remake the game at all...

Quote from blog: "Now I wonder indeed continues to develop more than 6 years, and began to feel obsolete models and tools and basic design of antiquity, such as the good years also continue.
If you decided during this time from GameMaker to Unity from Poser to DazStudio tools to revamp the game itself let's recreate from scratch."
Well, those models and tools wouldn't have become obsolete if you hadn't been stalling the crap out of your game that you were using those tools to build your game to begin with :rolleyes:

Seems like another case of; motivation for game development is on & off/doesn't want to lose whatever fanbase he has gathered, but is entirely ok with stringing them along to his hearts content.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

given HOTD has been incomplete for 4 years or so....i doubt he will complete it either way....at this point it was like an endless 1 new update add 1 or 2 stages and new enemies /repeat .... which will probably be the same for the new game i assume.

the new character looks fine but the outfit kinda kills it =/

lets just hope the new game isnt an update every 6 months thing