What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Its almost like those games sponsored by nvidia are specifically written to run like shit on any card but an nvidia card.
This is really a lot of the reason.

Much of the Issue with Nvidia is Gameworks. Because Devs are not allowed to look at any of the gameworks code, so anything used out of Gameworks (Like Hairworks) can't be optimized for AMD cards at all.

In fact, Nvidia will knowingly write shitty code for things their cards excel at, so that the AMD cards which don't will suffer.

But I digress, this isn't a thread for talking about AMD vs Nvidia.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game Maker isn't that bad, its just don't like to support AMD's shitty ram handler.
I have friends that work at YoYo, I have it on good authority that GM's codebase sucks.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember back in the day, iirc it was Tiger Woods Golf, and one of those 'made for Nvidia' deals between them and EA (devs/publishers).

But the 'enhanced' version was actual crippleware, some special effects were just turned off on other cards. Hackers spoofed the ATI (at that time) card to make it look like an Nvidia card ot the system and all the effects turned back on.

There's no limit what companies will do. But that's not always the reason, with the different way the cards are designed, its not uncommon to fine a game that runs on one better than the other. I've had games where Nvidia had the horrible texture thrashing.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

k guys let's try to stay on topic and keep the slanderous conjecture to a minimum alright?

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, now seems like the proper time to restate my query.

Am I missing some context providing information as to what the new event entails? It's the guy in the alley right, Ryon Clinic?

Do I have to wait for the next translation to understand what this is all about?
I take it there's no new mission.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's no new mission.
There's a second stage of pregnancy with a different abortion scene in the Slums. Enter and leave a few stages after Aya got hooked up and there will be a scene indicating her advanced pregnancy. As of now, there's no birthing. This has been posted already, please make more of an effort in the future.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's no new mission.
There's a second stage of pregnancy with a different abortion scene in the Slums. Enter and leave a few stages after Aya got hooked up and there will be a scene indicating her advanced pregnancy. As of now, there's no birthing. This has been posted already, please make more of an effort in the future.
I was thrown by the mentions of Nanocrisis.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, we're waiting on one last update with a new zone bfore he switches to unity right? Im just double checking

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The dog was the best enemy in the first game, he has to put something like it in the second.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that's what the raptor things were meant to be

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The desert dinosaur things.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

found the reason why i was getting error...

windows 8 seems to have an issue with the sounds o_o
it literally causes the game to cause the error...
Disable it and your good `though no squishy sounds` kek

dood51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can enable sounds after you get on spaceship, it works for me