ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Savedata
Latest
Now
Yeah... Really, what was that supposed to be?! I hope somebody comes by with something more substantial than these three last posts, including mine.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Yeah... Really, what was that supposed to be?! I hope somebody comes by with something more substantial than these three last posts, including mine.
LIIIIIIKE THIIIIIS?!

So there might be a new character (Playable or not idk) in the next update.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for the useless bump

fuck off
You're welcome
Sayonara, suckers!

Just kidding, i tried the savedata on post #768 by our dearly friend laek, but it didn't work for me, or maybe i am doing something wrong.
Plz help

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

You're welcome
Sayonara, suckers!

Just kidding, i tried the savedata on post #768 by our dearly friend laek, but it didn't work for me, or maybe i am doing something wrong.
Plz help
What kind of error message are you getting?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It says:
for object Cure01_2Bar_obj:

Trying to execute non-existing file.

Note that it only started happening after i applied wessex patch and then laek's complementary patch

Last edited:

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

It says:
for object Cure01_2Bar_obj:

Trying to execute non-existing file.

Note that it only started happening after i applied wessex patch and then laek's complementary patch
It's best to just not bother with the patches at this point. They don't really work anymore. The 'object' that the game patch is looking for probably got renamed or moved in a later update.

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did more work on the translation(I got into an accident at work a few months back and lost the ability to sit at my pc for longer than 30 mins and walk, just started getting that back now, you know, real life crap) and I've gotten through most of the cutscenes, there's only three folders left. Here is the link:

mega.nz/ #!scoz1JiR!Adkr8wK06pmHWEsY1k_Q4BLS_x3gG-LkzwDUBvAECR8

If you need to know how to use it, overwrite your story folder with the one in the zip file. The other file just shows what cutscenes each folder in the story folder pertains to, as well as the folders I haven't finished yet. Go ahead and tell me if you find any errors(as long as your game is fully up to date, that is) so that I might be able to fix them.

Also, if the game is going Patreon, and it's open to non-Japanese players, I'd love to donate to it if it means we get faster patches.

badtsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's good, but it makes me sad that I put in the work. Oh well.

At least it seems like we may be getting another update soon according to his twitter. Maybe.

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's good, but it makes me sad that I put in the work. Oh well.

At least it seems like we may be getting another update soon according to his twitter. Maybe.
Seems like it.... hopefully.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to the BBS thread, this update gives a new treatment scene when she's about to give birth.

Edit: Just installed the patch and it seems I started in some kind of debug mode. Game took me straight to the new treatment scene and most of it was completely automatic as all I had to do was follow the prompts. Managed to regain regular control eventually but couldn't get the debug mode numbers to go away.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait, is that treatment scene the only new thing?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to the BBS thread, this update gives a new treatment scene when she's about to give birth.

Edit: Just installed the patch and it seems I started in some kind of debug mode. Game took me straight to the new treatment scene and most of it was completely automatic as all I had to do was follow the prompts. Managed to regain regular control eventually but couldn't get the debug mode numbers to go away.
He adressed this in the BBS forum. According to google translate:

"I'm sorry. I was uploading in debug mode. I re-raised it, please re-download if you do not mind."

@thswherizat: Apparently this is the case. The files of the actual update seemingly don't hold more, as far as I can tell.

dood51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can the old savefile from previous version be used?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe something has to trigger it.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. Get Aya pregnant. Any enemy in the Kito Lab area will do.
2. Fly around with the Space Ship. Visit other areas and leave them.
3. Eventually, there will be a small scene in Aya's room in which she notices some upheaval in her stomach.
4. Visit the doctor in the slums and proceed as usual. The treatment will be a different one now.

dood51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will the translated files interfere with the new scene?