What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

Can't get the alley rapist to trigger. I've tried leaving the stage with wounds and heavily wounded but it still won't fire. What am I missing?
Prolly need to be raped n sexually aroused while at crit state. I let the roaches rape her n cum like least 4 times.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to speak to the bar keeper to be told about the purple rapist before it will trigger

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi!
Anyone have a save files please?

:D:D:D:D

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. When do the Fly-hunters show up?
2. When do the goblins in the desert show up?
Additional to what szarala wrote, the fly hunters only show up after you visited the fly stage AND talked to Fio afterwards.
The Goblins should show up at any time after you've cleared the part with the big lion lizards once.

3. Is the tunnel the same as the sewer? Answer: It isn't. Found the trigger.
For future reference:
Sewer: Rats, Bats and Ziganians
Subterraenean Tunnel: Cockroaches, only available at Ishukan District and not from Lailaps.

5. Is there no end to the cockroach horde?! I'm supposed to hack enough of them up to stop them from reproducing but I can kill tens and thousands of credits worth of them and still no scene takes place. Is this as far as the new version goes?
As has been said before by szarala: It's mostly for farming. One cockroach gives 100 G. So far this is only rivaled by Entelochodons (or however that beast from Daigo woodland is called). That one gives 200G. However, Cockroaches appear in larger numbers and can be killed in a greater ratio. It makes you able to buy anything available at this point in no time. Also, so far cock roaches don't share their spawn rate with some other foes like orgs. And even on the highest difficulty rate cockroahes are easy-peasy while Entewhatevers eventually gain the ability to KO you immediately as you go up the with the difficulty (but why should you?).

an't get the alley rapist to trigger. I've tried leaving the stage with wounds and heavily wounded but it still won't fire. What am I missing?
As MrMe pointed out: Talk to the bartender after you visited the cock roach scene at least once. Might be possible that he warns you about the rapist right after you talked to the chair man.
I can confirm that EITHER being in Ecstasy state (check the Menu while not being fucked or binded) or being in Wounded state (check the Menu while not being fucked or binded) is sufficient to trigger the rapist scene.
EDIT: Ignore the white text. It's apparently wrong.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the additional explanation.

Just to clarify: Wounded or in ecstasy. For the former, does that require "heavily wounded" (crawling on the ground) or just "wounded" (showing wound in the status screen)?

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the additional explanation.

Just to clarify: Wounded or in ecstasy. For the former, does that require "heavily wounded" (crawling on the ground) or just "wounded" (showing wound in the status screen)?
i have done it many a time, it's as long as it shows wounded status

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Confirmed. Needed to talk to the bartender after accepting the cockroach extermination quest to find out about the rapist.

I wonder if the dialogue for the rape scene changes depending on whether she's injured or aroused.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need to correct myself. I tried to playtest to see whether the dialogue is different and I couldn't trigger the event with ecstasy alone. Even pumping up the ecstasy count to 1000 (which enables the option to give up when pausing) doesn't work. I don't know how I came to the wrong conclusion before. It appears that only the Wounded state works.

Apparently there's no alternative dialogue then.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to correct myself. I tried to playtest to see whether the dialogue is different and I couldn't trigger the event with ecstasy alone. Even pumping up the ecstasy count to 1000 (which enables the option to give up when pausing) doesn't work. I don't know how I came to the wrong conclusion before. It appears that only the Wounded state works.

Apparently there's no alternative dialogue then.
I've tried it myself. Wounded or heavily wounded will do it so no need to get raped by cockroaches.

I hope future versions reduce the amount of time it takes for the Mendes pair to finish off Aya when she loses to them. It takes an inordinate time for what is effectively two scenes.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just set "Tukami Times" to very few. It reduces the thrusts' number before cumming (not meaning Aya here) and generally the time for any other interactions like Squishing.

Couldn't you just give up right after loosing all HP though?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just set "Tukami Times" to very few. It reduces the thrusts' number before cumming (not meaning Aya here) and generally the time for any other interactions like Squishing.

Couldn't you just give up right after loosing all HP though?
Doesn't work like that. Lose to the Mendes pair and they'll take their time to beat up Aya physically. After that the black-shirted Mendes needs to screw Aya enough times for his underling to join in. Only when the underling joins in can players give up.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In some scenes there is a LR key to change view anyone found it?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got past the cockroaches mission?

Perverted Adventurer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have done it many a time, it's as long as it shows wounded status
Agreed. It is about being wounded, nor aroused, or multi-fucked. You could get caught multiple times, present Aya, whatever, but if she isn't wounded it won't trigger.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can i somehow replay missions/scenes or if i missed something like a rape scene on a mission can i replay that misson and get the missing scene?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can i somehow replay missions/scenes or if i missed something like a rape scene on a mission can i replay that misson and get the missing scene?
For the scenes with a star next to them, those are 1-time only so save beforehand. Everything else can be viewed at leisure simply by losing to the desired opponent.

1-time only scenes:

1. Cobolio gang right at the beginning.
2. Mendes pair (if you don't lose, the bar toilet scene is gone too)
3. Asarr (Don't lose and the vagrant and kid scenes are locked out)

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what exactly does the 'window alpha' configuration setting do?

yes i am retarded sorry if it's a stupid question please don't bully me

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is how transparent the dialogue windows are. and I think also the gui in game