What's new

ACT Abandoned Ryona [Inui] Hounds of the Blade

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

I recently re-watched the 2nd Mendes scene (in the HOLE Bar with the purple shirt guy only) and I noticed that you could switch the perspective, just like in the Assar scene. It's a POV perspective. I believe it wasn't there before so I'm just letting this here.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I recently re-watched the 2nd Mendes scene (in the HOLE Bar with the purple shirt guy only) and I noticed that you could switch the perspective, just like in the Assar scene. It's a POV perspective. I believe it wasn't there before so I'm just letting this here.
it's been there for a while

thanks for telling us though

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh I didn't know that. How do you do it?

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded and installed, when I open it up I cant move, none of my keys seem to work :( any known workaround or fix for this? Thanks in advance

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@nguyentri666force: You just use the side arrows (or whatever buttons you use for movement) to switch between perspectives.

@Duruband: Which computer system are you using? Do you have by any chance a joypad plugged in? You might try replacing your config file with the one I attached to this post. You move with the arrow keys and confirm with Z. Z is located between T and U on my keyboard.

Attachments

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Windows 10, I also replaced my config, doesn't work sadly but thanks for trying ^^

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a little question:

Is the purification thing operationnal or not ?

Edit: Thanks Kaaos

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does the game currently end when you get to pigs/orcs and the first bounty or is there still something more?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fio's purification offer is not operational. It may be added in future updates.
But: When you leave Garbage Mountain while Aya has eggs or maggots in her body, Sylvia will work her own purification method.

The Org stage (Daigo Woodlands) is the last area reachable with the airship. The bounty for Assar is the last quest so far. When you have lost to Assar you can enter additional Admiration modes with the vagrant and the slum kids. Just revisit the Slums repeatedly and never resist. The slum kids will appear when Aya got raped three times by the vagrant.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These are the current enemies and areas in the game. Areas marked with an asterisk are one-time-only, so save accordingly.

Coblio gang (prologue*, Coblio hideout)
Tester (Fio's simulation)
Rats (sewer)
Bats (sewer)
Ziga [the zombie-like people] (sewer)
Flies/maggots (garbage mountain)
Fly hunters (garbage mountain)
Lizards/baby lizards (desert)
Goboliy [midgets] (desert)
Mendes gang (Goto's Dojo*)
Roaches (tunnel)
Orcs (forest)
Entelodon [pigs] (forest)
Assar (slum alley*)

All of the enemies have game over scenes, but there are several conditional, additional scenes as well.

Fio - Lose to Testers and agree to her conditions
Bar bathroom - lose to Mendes and don't resist
Alley rapist - Leave tunnel (with roaches) in a weakened state.
slum vagrant - Lose to Assar and don't resist
Slum kids 1 - get raped by vagrant 3 times and don't stand up
slum kids 2- same as above one more time

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So when is this game gonna be, you know, finished? Is it going to be in this perpetual state of development until the author loses interest? Has he said anything about it?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just wanted to make sure lol

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

To the rude fucker that sent me this:
Hounds of the Blade 12th March 2016 19:55 Since you can't be arsed, #30 does the job instead.

I had surgery last week so I've been a bit too preoccupied to sit at a computer and write a walkthrough for a hentai game, you impatient fuck. :mad:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I had surgery last week so I've been a bit too preoccupied to sit at a computer and write a walkthrough for a hentai game, you impatient fuck. :mad:
Been there a couple of times myself. Take it easy, man. :)
They can wait.

OP
Wessex

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually when rl calls I don't really care what I promised on the internet. It may sound cruel to all those people who wait for me to finish what I promised, but to be honest, its more important that I can put food on the table, have a good health, and do everything so the same is true to my family members and close friends.
Only them do I sit down before my pc and work on my hobby.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Usually when rl calls I don't really care what I promised on the internet. It may sound cruel to all those people who wait for me to finish what I promised, but to be honest, its more important that I can put food on the table, have a good health, and do everything so the same is true to my family members and close friends.
Only them do I sit down before my pc and work on my hobby.
Personally, that's the reason why I try not to make those kinds of promises- it's totally fine that a person needs to take care of the important things first, but you're always gunna get that ONE (hundred) person(s)... so instead just don't promise jack shit. Cut out the middle man. xD

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Normally I wouldn't make promises (never do) but I wanted to reserve the second post for a walkthrough as it would serve its purpose much better there than buried somewhere down the thread (christ knows we know there's plenty of people here that are too lazy to read even the first page in full)

Albatross23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm optimistic and grateful that people are even doing things like that at all, really (translations, guides, etc). :)

I gotta say, I'm really excited to see this game's progress. And Inui's experience in making these projects is evidently growing, becoming more inventive in a lot of ways, I think. Nanocrisis and HOTB are perhaps my favorite H games that I've ever played. Plus, you know... can't really complain about a free game demo. :D

Oh yeah, and there is that Mendes fight that I keep purposely losing to... ;)

Last edited: