What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Yo, I got 13.1, but still encountered a maid after I whooped Scythe Chick's ass. I ran, and it triggered the 'servants search the house' check and everything. It might have something to do with just weird update stuff or something - I entered the milk store to go buy the milking machine, and I got a few messages as if I had never been there before. I didn't test extensively, though - I didn't try hitting the force-encounter button, nor did I really stick around long enough to determine if encounters were still possible in the area.

Is it just the pillories right now, or should I be looking for other stuff?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yo, I got 13.1, but still encountered a maid after I whooped Scythe Chick's ass. I ran, and it triggered the 'servants search the house' check and everything. It might have something to do with just weird update stuff or something - I entered the milk store to go buy the milking machine, and I got a few messages as if I had never been there before. I didn't test extensively, though - I didn't try hitting the force-encounter button, nor did I really stick around long enough to determine if encounters were still possible in the area.

Is it just the pillories right now, or should I be looking for other stuff?
Mansion encount, yeah, that's a bug. I'll fix it for next update. Milk store, I added a warning for new players since the boss otherwise blindsides you, but I forgot to set it to already be activated for players who've already been down.

Not sure I understand the question, do you mean just private dungeon equipment? There's pillory and ankle stocks, and bondage horse available right now.

Luciodark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to activate the Gallery event. I've tried talking to everyone and everything and touching every tile while wearing the expensive party dresses and a mask, but nothing seems to make it start. They all just give vague lines that don't help at all.

pls assist

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kinda sounds like there are a few problems with transfering saves from older versions.
Nah, shouldn't be any problems. Something like that affects everybody regardless.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to activate the Gallery event. I've tried talking to everyone and everything and touching every tile while wearing the expensive party dresses and a mask, but nothing seems to make it start. They all just give vague lines that don't help at all.

pls assist
Have you tried doing what they warn you not to do?

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That game remember me rogue-like genre that I loved to play, well cool this kind of gameplay. The questionnaire are interesting but there is a lot of them.

Luciodark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, shouldn't be any problems. Something like that affects everybody regardless.

Have you tried doing what they warn you not to do?
If you mean taking off clothes in UNA, I just end up getting fought by the laser balls of death no matter where I try to do it. If there's another warning, I guess I missed it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... Maybe my game is bugged. I ran a few runs against the walls in the military base and tower, but still can't find our escaped scientist anywhere. Does it have to do with the elevator? Can't seem to enter that spot from any angle.
Other than that, I'm completely lost. No sand-castle fun for me :(

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm... Maybe my game is bugged. I ran a few runs against the walls in the military base and tower, but still can't find our escaped scientist anywhere. Does it have to do with the elevator? Can't seem to enter that spot from any angle.
try asking Mistyra

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That game remember me rogue-like genre that I loved to play, well cool this kind of gameplay. The questionnaire are interesting but there is a lot of them.
Sweet :). Pretty big fan of rogue-likes myself (mainly brogue and doomrl, and I guess a few of the modern day ones like ftl.)

I mean, some events and items flags were modified, it could affect a few things (not including the mansion).
I'm pretty careful about not moving things around like that, so don't worry. Save files should always be fully compatible between versions.

If you mean taking off clothes in UNA, I just end up getting fought by the laser balls of death no matter where I try to do it. If there's another warning, I guess I missed it.
Ah okay, you actually need to go to the college and talk to one of the professors for a quest first. I'll highlight him as someone important in the next update.

Also in addition to the above, make sure you have the sedater from the tower.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any other events currently for the Hypersensitive Nipples status apart from when you go to cure it?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't doubt you. I mean, like if you got to the Desert town before the update where the map is now after the Mansion's events, could it cause the game to go "wait, what?"?
That's no problem. It'll still show you getting the map, but you won't end up with duplicates if you've already gotten it earlier.

Any other events currently for the Hypersensitive Nipples status apart from when you go to cure it?
At the moment, no. Just the cure scene.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, didn't want to run around experimenting on that if there was no further content, heh. Looking forward to your next content dump... though I usually give it a few updates until I play again. As usual, you're doing an interesting and fairly unique game (at the very least it has its own sort of niche). Keep up the good work.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As long as you block when she stares at you it shouldn't hit I believe.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure if it is just me but I find her much easier to handle with magic than with physical.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've got a char with pretty even stats, and it ended up being easier to use lust attacks (teasing?) on her.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm now that I think about it, I think i was using drain kiss (to sustain against Edith's attacks) so that may have been the reason why. Not sure how well I would fare if I used shock instead. The only thing I vividly remember is that I had trouble when using physical attacks.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, didn't want to run around experimenting on that if there was no further content, heh. Looking forward to your next content dump... though I usually give it a few updates until I play again. As usual, you're doing an interesting and fairly unique game (at the very least it has its own sort of niche). Keep up the good work.
Awesome, thanks!

I like the story of this game.
Glad to hear it :)

Still can not find the Dildo Gun. is it a missable item?
Nope, just really hard to find on purpose.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ever plan on giving some hints?
I've got a relatively hard-to-find hint coming with the next release.

You can also try asking on the discord. Someone on it found the gun within 20 minutes of release.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find Cassie?

She left me a not and dissapeared.

I found a desert location, but there's nothing there besides harpies and an oasis