What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

do you check slave house? i'm pretty sure cassie bought there not from don.
I'm gonna go beat my head against the wall because this whole time I thought I didn't have access to the Slave House for some reason so I didn't bother checking it... Thanks. -_-

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On your tumblr page, you said nagas should be a random encounter in the pyramid, and should occur more often than djinn, but I have not had random encounters with anything other than djinn in the pyramid.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there some sort of walkthrough for this game?
I'm a bit lost at the moment. I freed the succubi in the garden, got into the city, got captured by Mistyra, made a mess in the lab, discovered desert and transylvania.
And now i feel like i'm just running in circles.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Turning into one... or already being one, but not knowing due to amnesia + sealed powers.

also: Beastfolk? (catfolks, < kinda like Cassie,"cowfolk", etc)
Well, no spoilers either way.

Beastfolk, perhaps. That actually might be kinda cool. I'll add it to the list. Stuff like that will probably be encompassed into its own sorta storyline.

On your tumblr page, you said nagas should be a random encounter in the pyramid, and should occur more often than djinn, but I have not had random encounters with anything other than djinn in the pyramid.
Hey, sorry. Turns out it's bugged right now. I'll have it fixed for next update.

Is there some sort of walkthrough for this game?
I'm a bit lost at the moment. I freed the succubi in the garden, got into the city, got captured by Mistyra, made a mess in the lab, discovered desert and transylvania.
And now i feel like i'm just running in circles.
Try the wiki!:
some ideas: have you found the succubus tower? (Pay attention to what the succubi do when you beat them)
have you visited the milk store in the city? I should probably give more hints for this one, now that I think about it.
Have you bought an apartment in the city?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

turning into monstergirl...i hope its not only beast-type, so i can chose to became a lamia or alraune instead, yes i want to became either a snake girl or plant girl.

EDIT:the last sentence is just clarification, since back then some people think i meant to type arachne not alraune, because they think rachnera from monmusu nichijou is the best girl or something, even though i already liked lamia and alraune when they appear as enemies in ragnarok (isis and dryad) or as alchemist homunculus(lif and adult alternate lif)

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try the wiki!:
some ideas: have you found the succubus tower? (Pay attention to what the succubi do when you beat them)
have you visited the milk store in the city? I should probably give more hints for this one, now that I think about it.
Have you bought an apartment in the city?
Hmm i haven't found the succubus tower yet.
I bought the apartment in town and did the Fawn story until it stops (in development).
Visited the milk store, found the illegal milking slavery backroom, brought the catgirl to the Don and only did a couple of missions for him.
Managed to fix the mess at science lab but i have no clue where the disappeared scientist could be.

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i'm thinking beast-type were using mammal animals combination, while snake isn't.

i want monstergirls transformation too, but seeing many things indivi already planned, i postponed that, plus no route can be fitted with monstergirl transformation theme
cassie theme is slavery and already finished, fawn theme is bdsm but transformation doesn't sound bdsm-y, mistyra theme is tentacle corruption and the closest you can get probably animal ears-esque tentacles, rinny theme is underworld thingy, this could do but only succubus or vampire not beast-type or other kind of transformation.
the theme will need brand new route, so after arriving at this conclusion i held back.

no one holding anyone back for dumping their fetish(es) as suggestion(s) actually, but most people here want to see the game finished first or at least the currently ongoing route finished. no one want to see the author dropped the game development because the fans asking too much or something along that line.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

turning into monstergirls
I don't think I'd want the player to be able to start out as another species. For the most part, transformation stuff like this would likely happen as "extra stories" after the main game is done. Like for example, turning into a cat girl could be an extra story after Cassie's route is completed. Same deal with turning into a succubus/incubus for Rinny.

Hmm i haven't found the succubus tower yet.
I bought the apartment in town and did the Fawn story until it stops (in development).
Visited the milk store, found the illegal milking slavery backroom, brought the catgirl to the Don and only did a couple of missions for him.
Managed to fix the mess at science lab but i have no clue where the disappeared scientist could be.
have you gotten the cat girl back from him?
Also, check back at the science lab tower, and there should be something new.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am aware it would mean extra work and headache... more texts, more arts, more scripts, more story branches (which also mean more texts, more arts and more scripts), etc...

Back on topic: Onaholes, < similar uses to the Dildo.
Yeah, it'd be too much right now.

Sure, I can come up with something for onaholes.

Mostly I'm just looking forwards to a female start.

Potentially with futa as a transformation option.

Furry stuff should come under animalism, which is a skill that never really interested me.

Also, any furry or transformation based effects should probably be temporary,

Something that turns back at the end of the match, since you need to be able to pass for a normal student during the daytime.
I feel like you might be confusing this with another game (night games maybe?)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it'd be too much right now.

Sure, I can come up with something for onaholes.

I feel like you might be confusing this with another game (night games maybe?)
... How the fuck did I post that here?
I'm damn sure I typed it up in the night-games thread.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to activate the hospital scene? The guy outside said if you have any sickness then you should go to the hospital for treatment.
The only problem is; how do I get sick?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 12.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Change log:
-Fixed bug where you couldn't start a new character due to changes made to hair system
-Fixed bug where Fawn doesn't actually leave when she says she would.
-Fixed removing shibari rope on new game+
-Fixed max sized breasts clipping through Magician Top
-Fixed being able to invite npcs to private dungeon if haven't renovated yet.
-New Game+ Resets: Pyramid doors and traps, cursed area
-Fixed bug where injecting Mistyra with parasite sedater removes it from inventory
-Fixed bug where checking a certain tomb in graveyard could mess with your clothes
-Changed butler to randomly give you shoes or gloves after getting the rest of male uniform
-Fixed being able to enter UNA with gimp suit on.
-Fixed bug where private dungeon actions wouldn't work properly
-Adjusted settings for ankle stocks availability

-Fixed bug where bg doesn't reset when going from the manor basement back to ground level
-Fixed clipping issues for some poses with largest sized breasts currently available
-New game+ reset fixes: mansion, virginity, Sammy's scenes, Arlene's interrogation scene, meeting Pixie
-Fixed bug where clothes didn't show breasts for spaghetti strap tops, maid dress, cow top
-Added a hint to try removing parasites at the science lab tower
-Fixed being defeated by UNA guards causing you to respawn instead of being captured
-Added an alternate means of removing cursed in appropriate pyramid room
-Revised Cassie's portraits
-Added post-route event for Cassie
-Fixed issue with plush doll being re-added to inventory after returning it
-Fixed bug where rare bug venom wouldn't be removed from inventory after delivering it
-Added detached limbs kink to inner sanctum
-Added option to use machine chair without Linda around.
-Fixed bug where it wasn't possible to encounter nagas in pyramid.
-Tripping on rocks while exploring wilderness offers minor toughness exp
-Added clothing: cupless bras to underground mall
-Added cosmetics stylist to upper new ark. Added pale skin option, and several eye colors
-Added hair stylist to upper new ark. Added several new hairstyles and colors. Added option to individually color bangs, sideburns and back.
-Fixed bug where going to sanctum sets your current location as your spawn point.
-Finished Fawn's route. Added Fawn to private dungeon.
-Added Bondage Horse private dungeon equipment to Succubus Tower for Cassie, Sammy and Linda.
-Fixed showing exp changes if captured by harpies
-Fixed bug where auto-eating food while imprisoned by slavers would skip having anything else happen.
-Added clothing: gimp suit and accessories to Succubus Tower
-Edited don's scenes so that he doesn't pay you if you defeat him to guarantee a certain someone's ownership (which makes more sense story-wise.)
-Turn parasite sedater into a constant use item
-Added Fawn post-route bdsm club scene.

--------------------
Here are the poll results:

Storyline to work on next?
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (29)
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (19)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra route: gain meat parasite powers (19)

Next to be finished is Transylvania! So at this point with only two options remaining, I think I'll close the storyline poll now and do the rest of the open storylines in the following order:

Transylvania, then meat parasites, then battle sex island, then the finale.

In place of the closed storyline poll, I've put together a 'future ideas' poll. It's basically stuff that can come in after the game is completed. To clarify, I'm still planning on taking a break from Lust Doll after the finale, to focus on a new project. So it might be a while for these ideas to be implemented. But I figure I might as well start taking votes on it now in preparation.

Here are the options:

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (15)
-Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (6)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws
-Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently...
-Psychotic yandere NPC (6)
-Futanari npc (2)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Trap NPC
-Succubus Transformation

For the new private dungeon equipment poll, here are the results:

What dungeon equipment to bring in?
-Bondage Horse (9)
-Pillory Stocks (6)
-Milker Machine (5)
-Gyno Chair (5)
-Shock Conveyor Belt (6)

As it turns out, I'd forgotten that I'm suppose to do these one version ahead (to give backers time to vote before I build it.) It worked out that bondage horse got ahead in the votes early, so I didn't have to worry about a tie situation. For next month, I'm going to do the pillory stocks, since it's runner-up, and the graphics for it are done already.

Finally, current state of kink popularity:

What kink would you like to see most?
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (37)
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (34)
-Orgasm denial (21)
-Breast milking and nipple play (18)
-BDSM/pain play (13)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (12)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (10)

~

As well, figured I'd test the waters out with a discord channel for the game, so come hang out! Rules: 1. Be cool. 2. ???

(On that note, any community discords you guys would recommend?)

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, i still dont see option to use ankle stocks in dungeon even though i've downloaded 12.1 version

EDIT: Fixed it by turning all kinks on in the inner sanctum again, even if i've never turned anything off!

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you considered stat bonuses for wearing a complete set of a clothing type? (Nurse, succubus, bondage, veil, etc.)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have tried re-adding all of the fetishes in the inner sanctum, but I still don't see the ankle stocks in my private dungeon.
Do you have to buy the ankle stocks for your private dungeon?

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to add the "hug her and cry" option, meaby It would be perfect
insult her after 3 month of waiting, i don't remember how many money for taking all cards, 2 arrests, a line, a lust detector and the white block of "i'm sorry i still develop this"

I'm joking, i love it, even the new torture. I don't like the new hair style and color but it's personal.

Meaby Cassie event was a little disappointing, i would dress her or chose a dress set, but it was fun.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have outdone yourself with that Cassie's event. She's a top-tier waifu now.

The remaining part of Fawn's story felt a bit... condensed though. I like the writing and all these different decisions we can make are really entertaining, but I can't shake off the feeling that we went from "let's get to know each other better first" to "I'm in love with you" ever so slightly too fast.

We got some quality H-scenes this time round. Can't pick my favourite, all of them were great.

Looking forward to future updates as well as the new project.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found on the game files some pictures of "Evil Fawn", are those in the game? how do this event get trigged?