What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

You need to find the desert town. Cassie is in the Inn north of the city.

Koggy

Reputation score

Anyone know that the password to the chest in the lab is? I have not had any luck in finding the name of the doll anywhere.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know that the password to the chest in the lab is? I have not had any luck in finding the name of the doll anywhere.
You will receive what the keyword is during Linda's arc (the parasite arc) later on. One of the scientist in the lab will mention the name.

Jonathan

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to page 39 of this thread and read the "hints". Ctrl+F is your friend here.
"There's something in the parasite nest to help you" Some map

I searched everywhere, only found 3 meat orbs, but they don't seem to do anything, anywhere. No map whatsoever.

Also, I recall reading about sticking something into some meat door to open them? Where and what?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the way, there are more than one?
Only one available.

"There's something in the parasite nest to help you" Some map

I searched everywhere, only found 3 meat orbs, but they don't seem to do anything, anywhere. No map whatsoever.

Also, I recall reading about sticking something into some meat door to open them? Where and what?
The map actually got moved. It's now in Transylvania, in Rinny's route.

Sticking things into meat door... ??? :confused:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only one available.

The map actually got moved. It's now in Transylvania, in Rinny's route.

Sticking things into meat door... ??? :confused:
In the Graveyard?

found nothing there last time I checked. I can only get stuck in there.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

AngleBoi7 said:
But someone said they were dual wielding DGs?
I think that person said they were save-modding.

In the Graveyard?

found nothing there last time I checked. I can only get stuck in there.
You can progress after getting stuck. There's 3 ways, 2 involving getting captured, 1 involving finding a secret.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The public version updated yesterday to r14.1.

ffffuuuu

Reputation score

Okay I'll bite. I'm gonna need hints on the dildo gun, milk gun, and the milk tank.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They're all in the desert.
Where to find the dildo gun:
From the entrance to the desert, go up once, then just go right a lot. (Like 10+ times. You will have to have a way to heal your energy along the way. There may be another path to get there that actually takes you by an oasis, but this way definitely works.) Going down in the area with the gun takes you back to the entrance of the desert.

I can't remember the exact directions to the milk gun/tank, but I know that it is
northwest of the desert town
and
you need to be lactating when you get there in order to access the items

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey yeah, release 14.1 is here. Some people were having trouble extracting the archive file, so I'm going to try another format (.zip)

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game’s contents, nor anyone involved in the game’s production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like “Save01.rvdata2” over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Also, come join the discord!

Changelog:
-Removed extraneous set of fast travel points in Transylvania.
-Fixed bug where freeing Linda might make her think you’ve been parasite transformed.
-Fixed name keyword not working in Fawn pillory stocks revenge guest scene
-Fixed bug where you’d only get slavers while exploring
-Fixed bug where when meeting Edith blinded, text doesn’t display worn facial item.
-Changed window scaling options to multipliers instead of resolution sizes.
-Fixed bug where resolution settings didn’t stay on closing and opening the game.
-Fixed domming Mistyra in bed not raising lust if fought prior
-Fixed bug where fighting Mistyra in PD causes you not to re-equip weapons afterwards
-Removed ‘armed’ status when parasite transformed
-Fixed watching Sammy revenge pillory stocks scenes causing events to not reset properly
-Fixed bug where sleeping removes blind effect
-Fixed bug where harpy revenge scene didn’t play properly.
-Fixed milk gun tubes staying on screen when nude.
-Fixed Sammy revenge pillory stocks scenes not showing the right revenge.
-Fixed bug where when saving Linda in Meat Parasite Nest, if wait till last minute to save her, won’t actually work.
-Removed meat parasite TF on new game+

-Pixie will teach you 2 more spells now
-Fix bug where manor inhabitants still attack you after it’s cleared.
-Added new feature: saving and naming outfit sets when equipping.
-Fixed bug with cassie player subbe pillory scene where she treats the player as not having a cock when they do.
-Added new feature: clothes storage in apartment (tested to not wipe stored clothes on closing the game)
-Added a hint to get past graveyard gates.
-Added secondary events to harpy nest
-Added fast travel point from apartment to safehouse, from graveyard to Transylvania town entrance.
-Fixed an error with male pronouns
-Fixed bug where Sammy’s portrait shows for Fawn when releasing from pillory stocks.
-Fixed bug where exploring doesn’t display exp gains properly
-Fixed bug that allowed you to respawn outside of Transylvania with Rinny.
-Revised new ark city introductory spiel to give some slight direction to new players.
-Fixed bug where black market stops selling passes once you’ve reached UNA.
-Added an allure training point to Succubus Tower
-Added Milk Gun and Milk Tank to the game somewhere.
-Fixed bug where doing random play with Fawn can cause 2 different plays to occur back to back.
-Added Shadow Dress outfit to Transylvania store
-Made a certain easter egg significantly easier to trigger
-Added guest scenes by Neosuduno: Sammy’s revenge if messed with her behind counter before submitting to her in pillory stocks, and revenge on Fawn in pillory stocks after she dominates you in them.
-Added tickle/foot kink guest scene by TicklishNiche: succubus event in Transylvania.
-Added pregnancy/oviposition shrine in Sanctum
-Changed soft vore shrine to just vore
-Finished meat parasites/Mistyra’s route.
-Setup mechanics for parasite transformation.
-Added ear mods to cosmetics shop in UNA
-Fixed being able to wear clothing that covers both upper and lower, when infected.
-Added small easter egg for meeting Edith while blinded
-Added blindness to gimp hoods. Lessened blinding effect.
-Added Mistyra to private dungeon.
-Added a Easter egg for getting into succubus tower with a certain condition afflicted.

—————–

Plan for next update is battle sex island, followed with main story route and conclusion. So just two updates left before Lust Doll is completed!

Poll Results:
Clothes to bring in:
-Slut Shirts (10)
-Flower Arrangements (9)
-Kiss marked Jeans (2)
-Ripped Jeans (3)
-Stylish Punk Shirts (6)
-Random Engrish T-shirts (0)

Gonna bring in various slut shirts/clothing articles next update. No love for engrish apparently :p.

What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (49)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (44)
-Breast milking and nipple play (32)
-Orgasm denial (27)
-BDSM/pain play (26)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (20)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (12)

I try to bring in better Public humiliation/Exhibitionism scenes next update. I know I haven’t been too on top of that (since as I mentioned before, not as straightforward to handle as a lot of these other kinks.)

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (27)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (18)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (13)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (10)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (9)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently… (9)
-Futanari npc (7)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (5)
-Trap NPC (5)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ??? (5)

As a reminder, this poll is for ideas to bring in after the break. Still planning on starting a new project after finishing Lust Doll’s main route.

Where to find the dildo gun:
From the entrance to the desert, go up once, then just go right a lot. (Like 10+ times. You will have to have a way to heal your energy along the way. There may be another path to get there that actually takes you by an oasis, but this way definitely works.) Going down in the area with the gun takes you back to the entrance of the desert.

I can't remember the exact directions to the milk gun/tank, but I know that it is
northwest of the desert town
and
you need to be lactating when you get there in order to access the items
You can get specific directions from someone in the desert if you don't want to search for it. Also, little known fact, but wearing the full set of cow clothes will work too :p.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can progress after getting stuck. There's 3 ways, 2 involving getting captured, 1 involving finding a secret.
Pointless.
After the mirror either I or Rinny get captured. If she gets captured Ibcan't go further, there is a locked door.

HOW DO I GET THE DAMN MAP?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pointless.
After the mirror either I or Rinny get captured. If she gets captured Ibcan't go further, there is a locked door.

HOW DO I GET THE DAMN MAP?
I think you have earned this my dude.

Starting from the Desert entrance

3 North, 2 East, 4 North, 1 West, 3 North, 2 East.
This will get you to the desert town.

ffffuuuu

Reputation score

You can get specific directions from someone in the desert if you don't want to search for it.
Okay "desert" and not just "desert town"? Does it have something to do with the empty home or the sandworm? Or anything to do with the desert maps at all? I tried interacting with NPCs around desert town and enemies in the pyramid but I got nothing.

Not related to the milk items: how did people figure out the location of the dildo gun? I mean, where in the game did it drop off hints?