What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

xvolverk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Strange, for some reason I cannot find the pyramid. I have 1 map pointing to the desert town and 3 maps pointing elsewhere (from desert town) leading me to an abandoned house, a place that spirals, and an antlion girl pit(does she do anything?).
This one was extremely frustrating. You have to
  1. Have nice sex with Cassie several times, maybe 6 or 7?
  2. Walk around and wait for her to vanish and leave a goodbye note. Good time to finish any other small quests. You must visit the base and read her note or she won't appear
  3. Go to the inn in the desert town to find her
  4. Sex up Cassie one more time and the old man of the inn gives you the 4th, real map.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must say, I'm loving this update. We got lots of great content this time around and a few glimpses of what's coming next. The chair scenes are probably my favourite so far. Also, I love how twins react differently if you wear nurse outfit - little things like that make the biggest difference.

One more thing. After our heartwarming reunion with Cassie I feel even worse for having her walk around wrapped in some ragged piece of cloth. I'm not asking for fully customisable wardrobe, but one new clean outfit for her would be nice. Just to show that we care about her or something.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: okay i discovered the curse, first hint:have high sense, like higher than 15, since my base sense are 15 and the secret passage still doesn't appear, after i put things with sense the secret passage appear.
2nd hint:
on the first hole.

EDIT: a suggestion(?) for indivi, if you planned to move the current curse effect somewhere, maybe you could move them to
the milk store? so after barging in and win then letting them continue(i never chose to report them so i don't know what happen to them if i report) and after several times tried to be milked, one of the NPC can offer the PC a more permanent lactation and if the PC fed up with the permanent lactation it could be cancelled by the same NPC but then again some scene might need to be reworked for said effect, its just a suggestion though
and another thing, i hope future update(not in a distant future i hope) will restrict the PC only have 1 mood active, and an option to remove mood aside from sleeping,for example with infinite use item similar to the portable pawn shop item or the breast pump one, i'm sorry if someone already suggest this, i skim read the thread and its only random-ish 5 pages.

Last edited:

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the "have your dick and balls milked" option in the milk store? Its grey'd out for me so i can't select that option . Edit: Found out the prob nvm . More importantly how does one trigger a scene with the policewomen?

Last edited:

megaman97

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I am enjoying this game so far and am wondering if the game will feature any good ends.

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Manor thing, what is needed to be done? Also, I can't find a way out of the Graveyard once Rinny get captured...
You need to go to this tomb and interact with her to meet Pixie

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More importantly how does one trigger a scene with the policewomen?
By engaging in acts of public indecency. Go masterbate in the all of the cities public toilet rooms in-game. After that is done she will come to you after you sleep in your apartment. Finally don't confess in the interrogation room.

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By engaging in acts of public indecency. Go masterbate in the all of the cities public toilet rooms in-game. After that is done she will come to you after you sleep in your apartment. Finally don't confess in the interrogation room.
Ah thanks , i was wondering if she actually had a scene or not . Also if i can't seem to find a way to enter the graveyard in translvania , do i need to trigger some sort of event or a key of some sort? Thanks in advance .

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks , i was wondering if she actually had a scene or not . Also if i can't seem to find a way to enter the graveyard in translvania , do i need to trigger some sort of event or a key of some sort? Thanks in advance .
To enter the cemetery you only need to go with Rinny to the entrance

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This one was extremely frustrating. You have to
  1. Have nice sex with Cassie several times, maybe 6 or 7?
  2. Walk around and wait for her to vanish and leave a goodbye note. Good time to finish any other small quests. You must visit the base and read her note or she won't appear
  3. Go to the inn in the desert town to find her
  4. Sex up Cassie one more time and the old man of the inn gives you the 4th, real map.
It's actually not as bad as it seems, as its only about 2-3 times, and the counter can tick when you're just passing through if enough time has passed. But yeah, it probably works better if you're not actively trying to progress her route.

I must say, I'm loving this update. We got lots of great content this time around and a few glimpses of what's coming next. The chair scenes are probably my favourite so far. Also, I love how twins react differently if you wear nurse outfit - little things like that make the biggest difference.

One more thing. After our heartwarming reunion with Cassie I feel even worse for having her walk around wrapped in some ragged piece of cloth. I'm not asking for fully customisable wardrobe, but one new clean outfit for her would be nice. Just to show that we care about her or something.
Thanks for saying so :). And that's a cute idea. Sure, I'll come up with something sweet for her.

for the pyramid curse, should i chose yield to the trial? or is it somewhere else?

EDIT: a suggestion(?) for indivi, if you planned to move the current curse effect somewhere, maybe you could move them to

the milk store? so after barging in and win then letting them continue(i never chose to report them so i don't know what happen to them if i report) and after several times tried to be milked, one of the NPC can offer the PC a more permanent lactation and if the PC fed up with the permanent lactation it could be cancelled by the same NPC but then again some scene might need to be reworked for said effect, its just a suggestion though

and another thing, i hope future update(not in a distant future i hope) will restrict the PC only have 1 mood active, and an option to remove mood aside from sleeping,for example with infinite use item similar to the portable pawn shop item or the breast pump one, i'm sorry if someone already suggest this, i skim read the thread and its only random-ish 5 pages.
It's somewhere else.

Yeah, that's definitely a thought. Though I've also added an alternative way of removing the curse (in line with the game's themes), so maybe I shouldn't move it now.

One mood active, I guess that makes more sense. Though the game is sort of balanced around the idea that you can stack multiple moods to deal with stat checks, so that might not happen just to make grinding less required.

So I am enjoying this game so far and am wondering if the game will feature any good ends.
like, get with a girl, happily ever after type endings? Sort of yes, sort of no. Completing a girl's route is essentially a good end for them, but the game doesn't technically "end" as much as it let's you then go and do something else, having dealt with her route's problems. And later on, I might add more things for them to do, like go on a adventure or something, so there's that too.

have you found the succubus tower yet? It's somewhere in Transylvania (pay attention to what the random encounter succubi do when you beat them)

The Manor thing, what is needed to be done? Also, I can't find a way out of the Graveyard once Rinny get captured...
I meant after all that. and is the boss of the Manor beatable, or is it just a bad end for now?
not yet. If you've gotten into the Manor basement, that's as far as it goes for now. Pixie should've opened the graveyard gates for you once you've met her though.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loved the chair scenes, but i've got a thing for scenes involving machines in general. It's amazing how much you modified the good ol' rpgmaker engine to suit your game. Sometimes i'm forgetting this is made in rpgmaker, your game might me my favorite among all western hentai games ever made :D

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yes i finally found the place, and thanks for giving it a thought! i just want another way to get the PC lactate indefinitely (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*)

as for mood stuff, maybe change the value of the mood buff/debuff? and/or change the value for status level up? but then again rebalancing those probably will took time and testing. just a suggestion, and i'm just find it strange, not critically annoy me, so its not that dire for me.

and i found a bug when having the largest breast size from curse or from twin nurse some of the outfit didn't load the breast layer, the ones i found are cow top, maid dress, and spaghetti straps top, though i don't know if this bug exclusive for the largest breast or the other size have this bug too. hope its fixed soon because i liked this spaghetti straps top.

EDIT:i found another bug, it seems after certain amount of times or steps the plush doll from science lab tower always keep coming back to the PC's inventory no matter how many times the PC gave it back to the rightful owner and the owner keep giving the PC credits too.

EDIT: will you add more outfit? kinda want fishnet held by garter straps, and a...
linked piercing... since...BDSM have those kind of things too right? ( つω⊂)
and another question(i really hope you don't mind) what purpose the rock and gentlemen's club in the game? is it for future content? or just decoration?

Last edited:

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys , got to the graveyard and all , i even found the desert and unlocked the policewoman scenes . Now i'm not quite sure where to get stuff for the dungeon though , I see the pillory stock in the torture rack(which is unbuyable for me) and the ankle-lock things but that's about it . I also can't seem to find the desert town , i got cassie to leave already , got 3 meat parasite orbs (which i have no idea what to do with them) .

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Loved the chair scenes, but i've got a thing for scenes involving machines in general. It's amazing how much you modified the good ol' rpgmaker engine to suit your game. Sometimes i'm forgetting this is made in rpgmaker, your game might me my favorite among all western hentai games ever made :D
Sweet, glad to hear it! Yeah, because of all the shovelware, it's easy to forget that RPG maker can be used to make some pretty unique products. Though to be fair, I did end up having to repurpose a lot of the provided interface in ways the developers don't really intend for. But it works, and that's what matters.

I feel like I missing something, I don't remember a nurse outfit.
have you done the nurses event? One of the college students will give you a hint on how to access it.

yes i finally found the place, and thanks for giving it a thought! i just want another way to get the PC lactate indefinitely (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*)

as for mood stuff, maybe change the value of the mood buff/debuff? and/or change the value for status level up? but then again rebalancing those probably will took time and testing. just a suggestion, and i'm just find it strange, not critically annoy me, so its not that dire for me.

and i found a bug when having the largest breast size from curse or from twin nurse some of the outfit didn't load the breast layer, the ones i found are cow top, maid dress, and spaghetti straps top, though i don't know if this bug exclusive for the largest breast or the other size have this bug too. hope its fixed soon because i liked this spaghetti straps top.
Yeah, I'm not too keen on trying to rebalance moods at this point. Maybe just something to keep in mind for a sequel or something.

Thanks, I'll fix that. They're just set to hidden when they shouldn't be.

EDIT:i found another bug, it seems after certain amount of times or steps the plush doll from science lab tower always keep coming back to the PC's inventory no matter how many times the PC gave it back to the rightful owner and the owner keep giving the PC credits too.

EDIT: will you add more outfit? kinda want fishnet held by garter straps, and a...
linked piercing... since...BDSM have those kind of things too right? ( つω⊂)
and another question(i really hope you don't mind) what purpose the rock and gentlemen's club in the game? is it for future content? or just decoration?
Weird. I'll take a look at that.

Yeah, there'll be more outfits for sure, though I've been trying to tailor them to be scene appropriate. Sure, I can add those to the list.

Those places are mostly just decoration for now. Maybe eventually, I might do stuff with them?

Thanks guys , got to the graveyard and all , i even found the desert and unlocked the policewoman scenes . Now i'm not quite sure where to get stuff for the dungeon though , I see the pillory stock in the torture rack(which is unbuyable for me) and the ankle-lock things but that's about it . I also can't seem to find the desert town , i got cassie to leave already , got 3 meat parasite orbs (which i have no idea what to do with them) .
Only the bed and the ankle stocks have been set up so far. I'll likely introduce a new equipment set with each update.

If you go back to the meat parasite nest, there's something there that'll help you get through the desert.

Reactions: XII

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

also try and enter upper new ark with a bad pass

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

soo after i gave parasite sedater to mistyra i never met her in random encounter anymore, is it intentional?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i found text bug in inner sanctum, rather than showing the disabled message, the disable ball TF option shows the enabled one.

i don't know if this intentional or not but UNA prof didn't took the venom he asked. i was expect the venom gone from inventory since the prof asked that for something.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

soo after i gave parasite sedater to mistyra i never met her in random encounter anymore, is it intentional?
Pretty much. She'll be back in the route finale.

+1 to that question, I was wondering about it too.

* Idea for character creation/customization:
** More skin tones, like Eery Pale, and a way to change it in game.
** a few more eyes colors, maybe with an option.
** bit more hair colors, like pale blue, white and cherry/blood red.

* Story ideas (some probably already considered):
** Being able to become like Mistyra and #####.
** being able to turn unto a Succubus/Incubus/etc. Maybe "being one from the start", but not remembering it.

side note: is it supposed to be Succubus Tower or Succubi Tower?
Yeah I'll try to get a few more options in there.

Turning like Mistyra will likely happen in her route finale.

Turning into succubus/incubus is on the list, though not a priority

Succubus Tower, though I guess Succubi Tower makes more sense..? It's not really a big deal though.

i found text bug in inner sanctum, rather than showing the disabled message, the disable ball TF option shows the enabled one.

i don't know if this intentional or not but UNA prof didn't took the venom he asked. i was expect the venom gone from inventory since the prof asked that for something.
Thanks, both fixed.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if it's glitched or if I'm missing something but what are the requirements to buy Cassie?

-I chose to report the milking operation
-Fought the Don
-Used the Empathy route on Cassie to get her to go to the Don with me
-Did the Don's jobs like 10 times

Sorry if I missed something. :/