What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

Sounds good, I loved the first one since it actually had some "dating" elements to it rather than just fuck everybody. I hope that's fleshed out. I tried making the (Bake/Nise)Monogatari characters for it and uploaded them to the hongfire forums a long time ago, was fun. I hope I can get them even more accurate with the new game.

Just try not to get too hyped, everything sounds better vague and on paper than it can ever actually be, because it lets your imagination run wild with possibilities filling in the blanks. Careful/cautious optimism and you're less likely to be disappointed.

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The reasons for no homo sex is simple: sex scenes takes resources, resources that can be better spend elsewhere. 90+% of their customers are males and the only ones who would be interested in homo sex are yaoi fangirls cuz homosexuality is a rare trait. Homo men probably aren't too interested in hentai anyways, an industry targeted towards straight men.
So I guess I just don't exist or something? Or are you saying I'm a girl? :V

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I guess I just don't exist or something? Or are you saying I'm a girl? :V
he didn't say you didn't exist, he just said they were a minorityt.
not sure if the content would be that hard to include tho, minority or not, don't think it would be hard to make slight pose adjustments for same sex action to be catered for *shrugs*

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Make a flat chested girl with the most manly voice and body type you can choose...
There you go... It's only missing a dick. Add some futa mods and you have "yaoi" sex. Grated you have to use some imagination.
Just like making a "Demon" just by changing skin, hair, and eye color to be more "demonic"
Do what you can with what you have.

If you say "it's not the same" then please tell me what makes it so different. Is it THAT bad that you'd have to use a "female template" to start with?

Having JUST the tag "Yaoi" can turn away some potential customers. It's safer to just not include it but making it still possible to include via third party methods. Since as Finfin said the majority of their customers are Straight men, and I would bet a majority of those men would think twice about buying it if they saw a "Yaoi" Tag. Also the target audience are JAPANESE men. If those specific men don't want yaoi then guest what? It would be unlikely to be put in.
If you REALLY and I mean REALLY want it then this is what you do: Give them More money than all their customers combined. So even if they lose certain customers they still have money. But at this point you could just tell them to make it into a Yaoi Fest.

PS: There is homo/same sex sex in the game. Specifically not in the game is Gay or Yaoi Sex so don't say there's no Homo sex cause there is, it's just not the one you are looking for.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well... At least there is yuri.

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The hype of this game is incredible.

I absolutely can't wait for it.

Apparently you can have Teachers in this game now too.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. The first game had some nice features, but the lack of certain types of content and the simplicity of the AI just about drove me nuts. Like, if person A, person B and person C are all raging perverts who are deeply in love with each other, WHY does person C keep interrupting when poor persons A and B try to have sex? Add to that the way people seemed to somehow gravitate towards you when you were in a relationship with them (even when it didn't make sense, like when they were supposed to be doing club activities in another part of the school) and it made multi-partner relationships nearly impossible to manage.

Most frustrating moment:

*Person A and person B having sex in the bathroom, person C storms in.*
Person C: What's going on here! Stop this at once!
Person B: Couldn't we just have a threesome...? Guess not.
Me: YES YOU COULD! THAT WOULD BE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE! GOD DAMMIT ILLUSION!

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. The first game had some nice features, but the lack of certain types of content and the simplicity of the AI just about drove me nuts. Like, if person A, person B and person C are all raging perverts who are deeply in love with each other, WHY does person C keep interrupting when poor persons A and B try to have sex? Add to that the way people seemed to somehow gravitate towards you when you were in a relationship with them (even when it didn't make sense, like when they were supposed to be doing club activities in another part of the school) and it made multi-partner relationships nearly impossible to manage.

Most frustrating moment:

*Person A and person B having sex in the bathroom, person C storms in.*
Person C: What's going on here! Stop this at once!
Person B: Couldn't we just have a threesome...? Guess not.
Me: YES YOU COULD! THAT WOULD BE PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE! GOD DAMMIT ILLUSION!

wrong bathroom? Always took them to the guys restroom because the girls rarely enter it

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wrong bathroom? Always took them to the guys restroom because the girls rarely enter it
That only works if the character you're playing as is only involved with characters of one gender. ^_^;

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The truth is, I'm waiting for some threesome, foursome, fivesome, thirtysome?
Illusion, please add at least threesome! >,<

pizzacat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game looks great. ^^

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just started playing the first game but is all in for the second as long as theres better custom options.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As much as I like Illusion's anime-styled models I kinda wish they did more stuff with monster sex like with PPD

Although that's probably just me wishing Illusion made more tentacle stuff...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That only works if the character you're playing as is only involved with characters of one gender. ^_^;
set it up so there aren't any guys in the swim team, then use their clubroom.

something like that.

guys can still enter, but less will (because it's the wrong club-room) and no girls, (because it's the guys changing room)

atleast, that worked in the first one.

I remember there was a cheat thing you could activate with Fsomething, a way to make it impossible for anyone to interact with you without you starting it, (and to speed up time, and stuff)

that was useful.

anyway, making a note of this, the first one was one of their best games.

edit: well, now we know why it's still two months or so away from release.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Messed around a bit with the character creator for a bit. My only two complaints are:
1) No 'short' body type for males.
2) No way to manipulate the asses on females like you can do the breasts.

Beyond that it's fairly solid. Some of the options are a bit limited (i.e. hair styles) but I'm hoping that's just 'cause it's a trial version.

Stuff I'd like to see in the full game:
- A way to set relationships between characters, i.e. make some family members, childhood friends, that sort of thing. Though, admittedly, this might be too difficult and complex for them to do (then again, they had something similar in Artificial Girl 3).
- A poser program. Illusion makes the best poser programs but the one thing that always limits them is the extremely narrow selection of male models. A game like this would hopefully eliminate that problem.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

set it up so there aren't any guys in the swim team,

edit: well, now we know why it's still two months or so away from release.

>>>>>>pic<<<<<<<<

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game should be out today.

Lord-Crow

Reputation score

I guess i found it sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481716 i don't know if it is true i haven't download it yet and sorry for my bad english oh and also i found the post of the game in hongfire where it should be the furure traductions of the game
hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/428097-ILLUSION-ARTIFICIAL-ACADEMY-2-(ジンコウガクエン2)-MASTER-UP-FULL-MAKER-OUT

Last edited:

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its for the first game