What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

the sex was already good enough for me (outside of the fact gay-sex was just black-screen)
The hentai scene is rigged against us homosex lovers. We gotta fight back, homie. #fightthepower #biprideworldwide #thisisajokepost

In all seriousness, I just wanted to fuck the shota, what was so wrong with that Illusion? Well? ;-;

Last edited:

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm a big fan of AA, and am actually extremely excited for this! I hope they don't over simplify it though, but add more interesting features. I like the way AA is but it felt a bit hollow in some aspects. As in it felt like some things are missing to make it a good one. They don't have to add their own story to the game but maybe have a small story for each of the personalities c: Or w/e I don't care D:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I suppose its too much to ask for some actual gameplay and not the usual Illusion scripted sequences that are nice to look at but get dull after a very short time...
You hit the nail on the head, first timer yeah it was great but its constant same-old-shit now with their new releases.

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You hit the nail on the head, first timer yeah it was great but its constant same-old-shit now with their new releases.
This being a return to an old, more freeform franchise gives me some hope that they'll be getting back to their more enjoyable types of games, because their recent output has been horrendous.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, shit.
I was just wondering when Illusion would start releasing good games again.
Looks like I got my answer.
^

they've been milking their fans for awhile now... esp AG3 fans but AA2 is a pretty good answer. Can't wait for the fine folks at HF to get their hands on translating this when it comes out ;p

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'll look forward to this :D

OP
C

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My biggest hope is that they flesh out the school system.
The first one was kinda always the same. Maybe they could add tests, the mentioned school trips etc.

Also more Yandere.

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aa2 and a new AG are my holy grails but I've been burned too many times to get excited about this.

OP
C

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I edited my first post.

Added some information and a downloadlink to the Maker Trial (thanks to thelulz)

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My favorite Illusion game.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I edited my first post.

Added some information and a downloadlink to the Maker Trial (thanks to thelulz)
Playing with the Maker right now. The only two remotely negative things I can say are there's this weird white mannequin sideways protruding from in front of the characters' faces(which is easy to ignore and honestly no one's fault), and the fact that(due to me wearing my headset right now)it scared the living fuck out of me when it was dead silent the entire time until I got to what I assume is the personality tab and clicked an option(which is totally my fault). Jesus, almost jumped outta my chair.

Anyway, looks good. Definitely seems like it has more options(if not around as much as)than AA for customization, which is especially awesome when noting the keyword "trial".

And I read the new info. The idea of there being teachers as well as students sounds pretty neat, and I'm willing to bet the base game clothes options for this one will be greater than in AA.

Looking real forward to this, even more than before.

Also, just wanted to say this, but for some reason I keep thinking about creating my own Cromartie High. Though, that series has been on my mind a lot lately.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Teachers sound awesome! Here's to hoping for blackmailing, sex for grades and other less hentai-ish shit like tests and the likes!

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I WANT TO BE LEAF!

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

will the grief circle broken? This is the question

Fuck,since when I am happy to hear that some H-game will be released,this time,Illusion really got me...Well lets pray for it to be as we expect it to be,and also,Lets hope a big community will follow and mod this game much more than Artificial Girl 3 at his time.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is great news.

All the most recent Illusion games were absolute garbage.

The end of Illusion's dark ages has come.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well,i've looking artificial academy 2 from an illusion site
(and i don't know how to read it *LOL)
so here is it, Thread for AA2
hmm so nicely for an update ( look like will better than old series )
i like AG3 and AA2 ( AG3 have (what name for game with can handle ur character ?? * i don't know * ( and for AA have great animation Face ( when i see my idol Charachter XD~ ) )
and now i hope illusion make AG4 for next project after AA2 :D

MistScarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, I really wasn't expecting this. I'm reeeeeally excited though, AA was my favorite Illusion game so far. Played it quite a lot.

Just messing around with the trial maker has been an absolute delight.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The reasons for no homo sex is simple: sex scenes takes resources, resources that can be better spend elsewhere. 90+% of their customers are males and the only ones who would be interested in homo sex are yaoi fangirls cuz homosexuality is a rare trait. Homo men probably aren't too interested in hentai anyways, an industry targeted towards straight men.

Anyways, my favorite thing about AA1 was making pseudo-NTR scenarios involving one of the resident fat guys. I seriously doubt they gonna make genuine NTR, Blackmail, rape, or any such scenarios due to the ridiculous shit that happened with Rapelay.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyways, my favorite thing about AA1 was making pseudo-NTR scenarios involving one of the resident fat guys.
I did this too alot ^.^ I made a male and female couple and then I played as a fat guy and fucked the girl before the guy could take her cherry ^.^ Very awesome.