What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

i dont know but i think the problem is that my character gets ignored by everyone. not in the meaning of the game where you can force someone to ignore someone. No i mean even if i stand just there and do nothing no one comes to me and talks to me. i guess its a major problem that my character doesnt get recognized anymore

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i dont know but i think the problem is that my character gets ignored by everyone. not in the meaning of the game where you can force someone to ignore someone. No i mean even if i stand just there and do nothing no one comes to me and talks to me. i guess its a major problem that my character doesnt get recognized anymore
that's the result of you accidentally pressing the hotkey that stops n;cs from interacting with you proactively. check your options to see what hotkey it is and press it again in-game to disable.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

that's the result of you accidentally pressing the hotkey that stops n;cs from interacting with you proactively. check your options to see what hotkey it is and press it again in-game to disable.
thanks man you are a lifesaver ;)

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did AA2 Character Database stopped working? It's been like this for a couple a month now...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did AA2 Character Database stopped working? It's been like this for a couple a month now...
Its cuz of stupid people that keep on spamming it so whoever hosted it got tired of the bull and ended it so that the jerks can despair.

I say good riddance, the guys ruined a good thing.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its cuz of stupid people that keep on spamming it so whoever hosted it got tired of the bull and ended it so that the jerks can despair.

I say good riddance, the guys ruined a good thing.
if i remember it was a guy spamming anti-azzman messages (in imgr)